Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin Mawae's NFL Diary

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cannonball, jackknife....does it really make a dam bit of difference...DAM!!!!!!!! When someone has a chance to be right around here, they express it no matter how little the detail is...MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes you just have to let em grow up Sec 109 B)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Cannonball, jackknife....does it really make a dam bit of difference...DAM!!!!!!!! When someone has a chance to be right around here, they express it no matter how little the detail is...MY GOODNESS!!!!! [/b][/quote]

I wasn't trying to correct anyone to make them look stupid. I was trying to point out the fact that it was much worse than a cannonball. Jumping 1 leg first into shallow water is always a stupid idea no matter who you are. A cannonball would have been a little better as the body is more compact, almost like a fetal position. You are less likely to hit the bottom or get hurt even if you do. I apologize if it appeared I was trying to be a smart ass.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:46 PM
    [b] I apologize if it appeared I was trying to be a smart ass. [/b][/quote]
    No it appears as if you're being a dumbass. He was having a little fun. RELAX. Go change your inhaler. Do Something besides worrying about chad doing "Jack Knives" in the cold tub. ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]No it appears as if you're being a dumbass. He was having a little fun. RELAX. Go change your inhaler. Do Something besides worrying about chad doing "Jack Knives" in the cold tub.
    [/b][/quote]

Hypothetically speaking, what if he had injured himself and was out for the year? What would you say then? Would you say that it was a freak accident or that he shouldn't have been jumping into a shallow pool full of people?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say it was an freak accident. What if he stubbs his toe and breaks it walking out to the practice field. Should he had been carted out in a gold cart?