Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@Aug 13 2004, 08:37 PM
    [b] Now I'M THE DIKHEAD.
    [/b][/quote]
    yep, pretty much B)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we did bust DK's chops all day, about flying dogs, and missing wife. He took it all pretty well.

On a more serious note. There seems to be hundreds of people missing, mostly from trailer park situations.

Lets hope they all turn up an friends houses.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I just heard Sannibel Island was totaled :o ...that was a beautiful place

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are calling it a significant loss of life.................

Just saw a clip on TV showing refrigerated tractor trailers taking bodies away.......

Jeb Bush will be on in 20 mins.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are now talking 200+ dead, 200 missing, 15 billion in damage.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    DK anymore j/k's

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 11:06 AM
    [b] They are now talking 200+ dead, 200 missing, 15 billion in damage. [/b][/quote]
    :( So sad.........

Brenjetsfan
    Spoke to the RICAN twins an they are all SAFE..... :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:15 AM
    [b] Spoke to the RICAN twins an they are all SAFE..... :D [/b][/quote]
    what about the rican p i m p?

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Aug 14 2004, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Aug 14 2004, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brenjetsfan[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:15 AM
    [b] Spoke to the RICAN twins an they are all SAFE..... :D [/b][/quote]
    what about the rican p i m p? [/b][/quote]
    you never gave me you digits.... :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    close to 700,000 people without electricity or air on an 87 degree day now , mom & dad are seriousley thinking about moving back to nj fort myers looks like downtown iraq after the shock & awe campaign ,i`m glad our friends from the board in fla. are all ok.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joiseyjet[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:37 AM
    [b] close to 700,000 people without electricity or air on an 87 degree day now , mom & dad are seriousley thinking about moving back to nj fort myers looks like downtown iraq after the shock & awe campaign ,i`m glad our friends from the board in fla. are all ok. [/b][/quote]
    Glad your folks are ok. No place is Shangrela and they shouldn&#39;t cut and run if they enjoyed the area before the storm. Have lived in many parts of the country and you learn to RESPECT MOTHER NATURE>

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn&#39;t like Bryan Thomas effort at all. Also Trevor Johnson looked like he was thinking too much.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bocajetfan68[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:09 AM
    [b] DK anymore j/k&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    this horse comes into a bar and the bartender says "hey why thelong face"

boca i was j/k forgive already. death is not cool. losing your house isnt funny.

btw, i just got back from miami. went right through the area on i75. the wierdest thing? how about rows and rows of trees, with absolutely NO bark?

Its a mess.... i could see where the hurricane went through because there were sections of trees lying northeast, then relative calm, and then another horrible section with trees lying southwest

saw a trailer park that was just junk pile. no highwaY SIGNS. lightposts folded in half. no roofs here.

HERES the second strangest thing. in the muck of it passed by 2 churches. not a scratch on em

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 14 2004, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Aug 14 2004, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bocajetfan68[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:09 AM
    [b] DK anymore j/k&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    this horse comes into a bar and the bartender says "hey why thelong face"

boca i was j/k forgive already. death is not cool. losing your house isnt funny.

btw, i just got back from miami. went right through the area on i75. the wierdest thing? how about rows and rows of trees, with absolutely NO bark?

Its a mess.... i could see where the hurricane went through because there were sections of trees lying northeast, then relative calm, and then another horrible section with trees lying southwest

saw a trailer park that was just junk pile. no highwaY SIGNS. lightposts folded in half. no roofs here.

HERES the second strangest thing. in the muck of it passed by 2 churches. not a scratch on em [/b][/quote]
    Pleased to forgive. Just some of the comments got to me. I haven&#39;t just seen some of this type of distruction I&#39;ve lived through it. Not a religious person myself as far as church goes but glad to hear they were still standing for those that are.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    IM BAAAACK&#33; Alive and kicking... We got our collective butts kicked in Orlando last night, followed up by more severe thunder storms today.

My power just came back on. Not too terribly much damage to my humble abode, mostly roof / soffit / eaves damage. We have no less than 2000 trees down in my neighborhood. Unreal.

Central Florida / Inland Orlando hasn&#39;t experienced stuff like this since the early 60&#39;s I believe. 105mph winds.

Still, I count my blessings and my heart and prayers go out to the victims in Punta Gorda / Port Charlotte and the surrounding area.

Scarey thing, I used to have a condo and my boat in Burnt Store Marina in Punta Gorda.

Praying Earl takes a U-Turn back to the East Atlantic...