Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HURRICAINE

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:41 PM
    [b] hey DK is your boat one of these?
    [/b][/quote]

Yep, his is the one with on the right with the 3-legged mutt now running around in Stevie Wonder designer sunglasses instead of contact lenses.

[quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen+Aug 12 2004, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FlaGreen @ Aug 12 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dickkotite[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 01:30 PM
    [b] this is getting worse by the minute. they are increasing the level and more and more they are saying its hitting tampa head on.

they are already evacuating. even a hospital here is evacuating.

the trees are whipping around outside already and its by cuba. im not gonna lie im starting tofreak.

i wanted to buy closer to the water but my wife said no way because of hurricaines. we bought further away in a non evacuation zone. now they are saying this area could get hit with 105 mph winds. the guy on tv had a hard time standing in 60 mph winds. im nervouse as hell [/b][/quote]
    Looks like you are going to get the 1-2 punch.

Just heard on the weather Ch. that Charlie is going to, hit the Keys, go out into the Gulf, develop into a cat 3 storm (Big One) then turn into Tampa, thank God, I was afraid it was coming here and bother us good people, just had a tornado about a mile away. Fortunately it appears it is going to miss the good people of St. Lucie Co, and get the evil ones in Tampa.

My suggestion is get drunk, if something bad happens, you won&#39;t know about it.

Good Luck [/b][/quote]
    so far i have an old flashlight with leaky batteries and a nice bag of green. this sucks...the waiting . what am i going to do tomm? just hang out in a walk in closet with my guitar and crapping dogs

Hall Of Fame
    is NEW PORT RICHIE is harms way???
    my dad lives there..i just called him and no answer

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: SouthflaJetsaddict is leaving for Orlando tonight and we are gonna link up at my favorite sports bar tommorrow night. They will be showing the Jets-Giants and Patriots/Eagles games.

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:36 PM
    [b] after i nap though [/b][/quote]
    Classic DK :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

nevermind the hurricane, I hope you guys don&#39;t lose power and miss the game :o

[quote][i]Originally posted by spjets[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:46 PM
    [b] is NEW PORT RICHIE is harms way???
    my dad lives there..i just called him and no answer [/b][/quote]
    np ritchie is ground zero so far. no joke

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 12 2004, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Aug 12 2004, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spjets[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:46 PM
    np ritchie is ground zero so far. no joke [/b][/quote]
    :o oh sh&#33;t :o

i hope pops is OK

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 12 2004, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Aug 12 2004, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by FlaGreen@Aug 12 2004, 02:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-dickkotite[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 01:30 PM
    [b] this is getting worse by the minute. they are increasing the level and more and more they are saying its hitting tampa head on.

the trees are whipping around outside already and its by cuba. im not gonna lie im starting tofreak.

i wanted to buy closer to the water but my wife said no way because of hurricaines. we bought further away in a non evacuation zone. now they are saying this area could get hit with 105 mph winds. the guy on tv had a hard time standing in 60 mph winds. im nervouse as hell [/b][/quote]

Just heard on the weather Ch. that Charlie is going to, hit the Keys, go out into the Gulf, develop into a cat 3 storm (Big One) then turn into Tampa, thank God, I was afraid it was coming here and bother us good people, just had a tornado about a mile away. Fortunately it appears it is going to miss the good people of St. Lucie Co, and get the evil ones in Tampa.

My suggestion is get drunk, if something bad happens, you won&#39;t know about it.

Good Luck [/b][/quote]
    so far i have an old flashlight with leaky batteries and a nice bag of green. this sucks...the waiting . what am i going to do tomm? just hang out in a walk in closet with my guitar and crapping dogs [/b][/quote]
    See, now ya get the idea, been doing that for years, hence the name Flagreen, everyone thought it had something to do with the Jets.

Actually, all BS aside, Charlie is a Cat 2 right now, if it does go into the Gulf and develops into a Cat 3, get Waaaaaaaaaaaay away from the coast, a Cat 3 is an extremely dangerous storm.

Just make sure you give the pups some of the hooch, dogs get scared in storms to.

Hall Of Fame
    DK, go outside, flip off the storm and cuss at it in German, that should do the trick

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 03:55 PM
    [b] DK, go outside, flip off the storm and cuss at it in German, that should do the trick [/b][/quote]
    VAS IS DIS???

What you should do is get plastered and hang out with the weather guy that&#39;s out on some beach at the coast. If you start yelling incoherently calling it a p***y and throwing shells at the hurricane you&#39;d prolly make it on the weather channel.

Seriously though Tampa doesn&#39;t usually get hurricane, it&#39;s just bad timing for you guys with the way the flow across the US is. Hope your power doesn&#39;t go out for the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: thats why I&#39;m glad I&#39;m in Orlando.....we are expecting rain but no power outs.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:58 PM
    [b] :ph34r: thats why I&#39;m glad I&#39;m in Orlando.....we are expecting rain but no power outs. [/b][/quote]
    yea orlando beaches rule NOT j/k

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by spjets+Aug 12 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (spjets @ Aug 12 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 12 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-spjets[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 02:46 PM

i hope pops is OK [/b][/quote]
    Bonnie isn&#39;t a very dangerous storm, the one coming tomorrow is a different matter.

[quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen+Aug 12 2004, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FlaGreen @ Aug 12 2004, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 12 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by FlaGreen@Aug 12 2004, 02:43 PM

Good Luck [/b][/quote]
    so far i have an old flashlight with leaky batteries and a nice bag of green. this sucks...the waiting . what am i going to do tomm? just hang out in a walk in closet with my guitar and crapping dogs [/b][/quote]
    See, now ya get the idea, been doing that for years, hence the name Flagreen, everyone thought it had something to do with the Jets.

Actually, all BS aside, Charlie is a Cat 2 right now, if it does go into the Gulf and develops into a Cat 3, get Waaaaaaaaaaaay away from the coast, a Cat 3 is an extremely dangerous storm.

Just make sure you give the pups some of the hooch, dogs get scared in storms to. [/b][/quote]
    whats far away? 5 miles? 10 ? 20?

[quote][i]Originally posted by spjets+Aug 12 2004, 01:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (spjets @ Aug 12 2004, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 12 2004, 02:52 PM

He&#39;ll be ok. Put it this way, you know why no hurricanes have hit there in years? My grandmother lives there, and quite frankly Nature&#39;s probably scared sh**less of her to send another hurricane there.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 12 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Aug 12 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by FlaGreen@Aug 12 2004, 02:55 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 12 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by FlaGreen@Aug 12 2004, 02:43 PM

Good Luck [/b][/quote]

Just make sure you give the pups some of the hooch, dogs get scared in storms to. [/b][/quote]
    whats far away? 5 miles? 10 ? 20? [/b][/quote]
    3 states is good :lol:

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 03:00 PM
    [b]
    whats far away? 5 miles? 10 ? 20? [/b][/quote]

Hell no, as long as you are more than a quarter of a mile away a category 3 or 4 storm should be a piece of cake.

You don&#39;t want to get too far away and miss all the action, do you?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by spjets+Aug 12 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (spjets @ Aug 12 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 12 2004, 02:52 PM

If you can&#39;t get in touch with him he probably headed for the high ground.

Hopefully not the same HIGH ground is heading to.