Thread: Under Armour Commercial

Saw the extended commercial last saturday, on ESPN and loved it....

Thought you guys might dig this.

Best viewed with a T1, cable or DSL connection....

[url=http://www.underarmour.com/ua2/default.asp]http://www.underarmour.com/ua2/default.asp[/url]

Just click on the lower left hand corner commerical or mini movie box.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: friggin outstanding commercial....if you don't get pumped watching that they you are in rigor mortis.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Im gonna buy some under armor this season. Ive read it really keeps your body warm in the cold weather.

Just a Great F'ing commercial...I AM SO PUMPED...I FEEL LIKE TACKLIN' SOMEBODY!

hahahahahahaha

LL

Bitter
    ugghhhh...and I thought that god awful catch phrase died 2 years ago. I really hope I don't have to suffer through another year of hearing that "we must protect this house" crap. Besides, Bang's version was 100 times better.

[quote][b]ugghhhh...and I thought that god awful catch phrase died 2 years ago. I really hope I don't have to suffer through another year of hearing that "we must protect this house" crap. Besides, Bang's version was 100 times better. [/b][/quote]

I knew someone would piss on the fire.... :D

Hey Husk, you know you wish your Cornhuskers looked as good as these guys.. ;)

Just having some fun with you. :lol:

What do you think your boys will do this season? Any chance of catching Texas?

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MiamiJet[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 05:15 PM
    [b]

What do you think your boys will do this season? Any chance of catching Texas? [/b][/quote]
    I would say a slightly better chance than a foot of snow falling in hell. :lol: No seriuosly I think they're going to surprise alot of people. Maybe even Texas. I'm realy looking forward to the next 3 years. Callahan has been relentless in recruiting and has landed some great players. Once he gets the players to match his system I think we're going to be contenders again. Oh and by the way I still say that commercial is WEAK!! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 06:19 PM
    [b] I think we're going to be contenders again. [/b][/quote]
    Contenders for 2nd place

All Pro
    Awesome commercial :D

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Aug 12 2004, 05:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Aug 12 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MiamiJet[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 05:15 PM
    [b]

What do you think your boys will do this season? Any chance of catching Texas? [/b][/quote]
    I would say a slightly better chance than a foot of snow falling in hell. :lol: No seriuosly I think they&#39;re going to surprise alot of people. Maybe even Texas. I&#39;m realy looking forward to the next 3 years. Callahan has been relentless in recruiting and has landed some great players. Once he gets the players to match his system I think we&#39;re going to be contenders again. Oh and by the way I still say that commercial is WEAK&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Surprise Texas? :lol:

You have to play us before you can surprise us...See you in two years ;)

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 10:35 PM
    [b]
    Surprise Texas? :lol:

You have to play us before you can surprise us...See you in two years ;) [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s true, good call. Well I guess we&#39;ll have to wait until then for comparison because I don&#39;t see either team making the big 12 championship.

Hall Of Fame
    DUMB COMMERCIAL

fyi - those are all former maryland terrapins with their coaching staff, filmed on their campus. they&#39;re also the new jerseys for the team, as UA will be providing all their gear. thats gotta be cool to get all the UA perks before released to the public, like Oregon and Nike.

the old one was better does anyone have it?

YAEH THAST ALL UMD facilities. By the way the creator of under armour is a Maryland alum and its located in baltimore. By the way, last yr i saw the main guy from the commercial at the bar. One word.......FRIGHTENING