Thread: Why???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly i think its real dumb for pats fans to jump on posts everytime a jets fan posts something positive.... i've been waiting to post this just to see what goes on around here but its about damn time....i would like to know why you come to a jets board? do they not like you over there on the pats boards?? can't always be such homers if your gunna be on another teams board

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since this is the 964th. time this same canned question has been asked. I'm going to excercise my option of not answering you. I'll just let you stew over it for the day. How's that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:44 PM
    [b] Since this is the 964th. time this same canned question has been asked. I'm going to excercise my option of not answering you. I'll just let you stew over it for the day. How's that? [/b][/quote]
    Husker as a Winner of being more popular than a certain Jet Fan
    poster that was here..I think I smell another why are they here post
    coming soon... :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    please do a search on this, maybe sooth should pin a topic so the new guys can just accept it and move on

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 05:44 PM
    [b] Since this is the 964th. time this same canned question has been asked. I'm going to excercise my option of not answering you. I'll just let you stew over it for the day. How's that? [/b][/quote]
    For crying out out. :blink:

Sooth should have some kind of orientation program for all newbies.

Welcome to the board 3228, do a little reseach to answer your question.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 05:48 PM
    [b] please do a search on this, maybe sooth should pin a topic so the new guys can just accept it and move on [/b][/quote]

Well said Mean Bro.

BTW, how was DK's wife? :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Aug 14 2004, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Aug 14 2004, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mean Bro Green[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 05:48 PM
    [b] please do a search on this, maybe sooth should pin a topic so the new guys can just accept it and move on [/b][/quote]

Well said Mean Bro.

BTW, how was DK&#39;s wife? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    extremely wet

from the storms of course you sicko ;)

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: Sooth should record some sort of newbie briefing video on beta. Anyone who signs up for the site gets a beta video that they have to watch. Then before they can get posting priveleges they have to pass a 60 question test. Frickin&#39; newbs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board. Just so you know, many of these Patsie fans have been here for years and if you can believe it, are welcomed members of the board. Like it or not they are fun to beat up, share an opposing point of view, or put us in our placed when our heads get to big. Before their 2 SBs, the Patsie fans were the weekly target of attacks around here so unfortunately they are just returning the favor. Despite their posts at times, most of them are good people and actually contribute donations towards the operation of this site.

Hope this helps.

GOB