Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will the cake schedule get easier??

Nyj42osag
    Billick said that he won't play Jamal during his trial which starts b/w weeks 8 and 9. I believe that we play them week 10 at home, which means that we will get their good D at home, and possibly get their 2nd string RB.( If Billick sticks to his word) :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

For starters their saying he may just miss the 2 games before us second I don`t seethe coach sitting him if it`s a close race after all they don`t have trials on sat.or sun. plus the corts will be closed on veterens day the thurs. before the game giving him an extra day of practice before our game...

The trial is before the Jets Game ... to assume Lewis will return to face the Jets is to assume his aquittal is in the bag

IMO that is a very big assumption to make ... the feds don't indict people for trafficing in quantity unless they have a pretty strong case

I believe Guns {our resident police officer} can vouch for the above

There is a real possiblity Jamal Lewis will be playing football for San Quinten U by the time the Jets Game rolls around

I don't care what billick says.....if kobe can fly from denver to LA to play a basketball game then jamal will play on sundays....lets not forget there is no court on the weekends.

Rumor has it the Goverment has a tought time convicting athletes ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 02:22 PM
    [b] I don't care what billick says.....if kobe can fly from denver to LA to play a basketball game then jamal will play on sundays....lets not forget there is no court on the weekends.

Rumor has it the Goverment has a tought time convicting athletes ;) [/b][/quote]
    I have a feeling he won't be flying back and forth from anywhere. He will be asking permission to go to the john.

OT a bit, but I don't get it. What is with these guys. I can understand a slum kid trying to make a score, but how much $ does Lewis make? Why would he put his career in danger to make some chump change, compared to his salery, it is chump change.

Even if he gets convicted, they have these things called appeals. Something tells me that he has the dough to make bail during that time if he needs to.

All League
    Billick speaks with forked tongue!!!!

Banned
    lets just hope he plays against the Patriots, Dolphins and Bills

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 02:28 PM
    [b]

OT a bit, but I don't get it. What is with these guys. I can understand a slum kid trying to make a score, but how much $ does Lewis make? Why would he put his career in danger to make some chump change, compared to his salery, it is chump change. [/b][/quote]
    well for one thing I believe the charge stems from an incident in his rookie year, and taht doesn't mean anything just saying that it is like 4 years old if I remember correctly and he is charged with conspiracy which is easy to prove conspiracy is so vague, but what isnt vague is the voice recording of him sitting in a diner with an undercover agent or informant, I forget which, discussing in detail a drug pickup and money exchange

that is conspiracy whether you do it or not, just thinking about committing a crime is conspiracy and please believe that the fed prosecutors have a 90 sum conviction rate, like someone said they come strong and hardly lose

on another note, the last time I remember being excited about seeing a backup to a stud RB was Trung Candidate and we should remember how that turned out

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Am I the only one that want's to beat a foe at full strenth?? I swear
    if it was possible and we won every game as a Forfeit many would
    be happy as a clam!! To be the Best, I want to beat the Best..Not win
    because the other team was hurt or missing their best Players&#33;&#33; <_<

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:33 PM
    [b] Am I the only one that want&#39;s to beat a foe at full strenth?? I swear
    be happy as a clam&#33;&#33; To be the Best, I want to beat the Best..Not win
    because the other team was hurt or missing their best Players&#33;&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
    we wont beat the Ravens if they have Jamal Lewis

we might not even beat them without Lewis

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I still dont see where we have a CAKE schedule. Dont get over confident.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by blackout806+Aug 14 2004, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (blackout806 @ Aug 14 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-savage69[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:33 PM
    because the other team was hurt or missing their best Players&#33;&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]

we might not even beat them without Lewis [/b][/quote]
    Then we shouldn&#39;t be in the playoffs..Keep in mind though Donnie
    Henderson might have some tricks up his sleeve for the Ravens
    because he knows their Weakness.. ;)

nah, I wanna see one of our LBs crush jamal lewis.

Nyj42osag
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:38 PM
    [b] I still dont see where we have a CAKE schedule. Dont get over confident. [/b][/quote]
    We actually do happen to have an easy sched. (i.e. san fran, san diego, clevland, arizona, houston), all sub par teams, plus miami missing boston and williams :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Nyj42osag+Aug 14 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Nyj42osag @ Aug 14 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:38 PM
    [b] I still dont see where we have a CAKE schedule. Dont get over confident. [/b][/quote]
    We actually do happen to have an easy sched. (i.e. san fran, san diego, clevland, arizona, houston), all sub par teams, plus miami missing boston and williams :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    No schedule is Easy in the NFL. Would you want the players to have that attitude? ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 05:38 PM
    It was a typo. I think he meant to say COKE.

Nyj42osag
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Aug 14 2004, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Aug 14 2004, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Nyj42osag@Aug 14 2004, 09:12 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:38 PM
    We actually do happen to have an easy sched. (i.e. san fran, san diego, clevland, arizona, houston), all sub par teams, plus miami missing boston and williams :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    No schedule is Easy in the NFL. Would you want the players to have that attitude? ;) [/b][/quote]
    no,thats why im not playin :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Nyj42osag+Aug 14 2004, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Nyj42osag @ Aug 14 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:38 PM
    Miami will still win some games just with their defense. We still have a tough schedule.

[quote][i]Originally posted by blackout806+Aug 14 2004, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (blackout806 @ Aug 14 2004, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-savage69[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 06:33 PM

we might not even beat them without Lewis [/b][/quote]

come on dude. the ravens were what? 9-7 last season??

they can be beated