Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: will the cake schedule get easier??

  1. #21
    I like our chances against the Ravens at home.

    Ray Lewis vs. Ray Lewis Jr!!

  2. #22
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JerseyShoreJet[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I like our chances against the Ravens at home.

    Ray Lewis vs. Ray Lewis Jr!! [/b][/quote]
    :lol: How do you guys not expect us to say something? I mean honestly.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,497
    DAMN CHOWDS!!

  4. #24
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Aug 14 2004, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Aug 14 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JerseyShoreJet[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I like our chances against the Ravens at home.

    Ray Lewis vs. Ray Lewis Jr&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    :lol: How do you guys not expect us to say something? I mean honestly. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a little happy sarcasm, relax&#33;

  5. #25
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JerseyShoreJet+Aug 14 2004, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JerseyShoreJet @ Aug 14 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 14 2004, 08:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JerseyShoreJet[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I like our chances against the Ravens at home.

    Ray Lewis vs. Ray Lewis Jr&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    :lol: How do you guys not expect us to say something? I mean honestly. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a little happy sarcasm, relax&#33; [/b][/quote]


    no it isn&#39;t. don&#39;t say that just because they are patsy fans.

    Vilma reads and reacts plays just like Ray, he was the same size coming out of college like Ray, both played for the canes, both are leaders, both are play callers/middle linebackers and both are big hitters


    so name me one thing where they were different coming out of college?


    you can&#39;t.

    that being sad, ray is one of the best LBs ever, likely vilma won&#39;t be as good, but he could be close.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,255
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] come on dude. the ravens were what? 9-7 last season??


    they can be beated [/b][/quote]
    And I figured the Pats would jump on the "Can be Beated" Line&#33;&#33; :lol:

  7. #27
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn54+Aug 14 2004, 08:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ErIcBaRtOn54 @ Aug 14 2004, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JerseyShoreJet@Aug 14 2004, 08:48 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 14 2004, 08:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JerseyShoreJet[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I like our chances against the Ravens at home.

    Ray Lewis vs. Ray Lewis Jr&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    :lol: How do you guys not expect us to say something? I mean honestly. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a little happy sarcasm, relax&#33; [/b][/quote]


    no it isn&#39;t. don&#39;t say that just because they are patsy fans.

    Vilma reads and reacts plays just like Ray, he was the same size coming out of college like Ray, both played for the canes, both are leaders, both are play callers/middle linebackers and both are big hitters


    so name me one thing where they were different coming out of college?


    you can&#39;t.

    that being sad, ray is one of the best LBs ever, likely vilma won&#39;t be as good, but he could be close. [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya, EB. I&#39;m pretty conservative by nature and want to see Vilma play a few games before I say anything for real. I sure like what I see so far though&#33;

  8. #28
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Aug 14 2004, 07:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Aug 14 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] come on dude. the ravens were what? 9-7 last season??


    they can be beated [/b][/quote]
    And I figured the Pats would jump on the "Can be Beated" Line&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Oh I was tempted. Boy was I ever tempted. :lol:

  9. #29
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 07:51 PM
    [b]


    no it isn&#39;t. don&#39;t say that just because they are patsy fans.

    Vilma reads and reacts plays just like Ray, he was the same size coming out of college like Ray, both played for the canes, both are leaders, both are play callers/middle linebackers and both are big hitters


    so name me one thing where they were different coming out of college?


    you can&#39;t.

    that being sad, ray is one of the best LBs ever, likely vilma won&#39;t be as good, but he could be close. [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re absolutely right. They were similar coming out of college. Newsflash&#33;&#33; Ray is all grown up and is probably the best LB that I have seen in my lifetime. To compare Vilma to that is nothing short of ridiculous.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,255
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Aug 14 2004, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Aug 14 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by savage69@Aug 14 2004, 07:51 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] come on dude. the ravens were what? 9-7 last season??


    they can be beated [/b][/quote]
    And I figured the Pats would jump on the "Can be Beated" Line&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Oh I was tempted. Boy was I ever tempted. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You and Tex are better people for it Husker..Of course that probley
    makes me guilty of Child Abuse.. :lol:

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    Posts
    5,937
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 08:20 PM
    [b]
    Miami will still win some games just with their defense. [/b][/quote]
    Against teams that don&#39;t have a potent offense. Those games will probably be close too, like 13-10 or 17-14.

  12. #32
    look at the bills last year, great defense, no offense


    6-10

  13. #33
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b]
    You&#39;re absolutely right. They were similar coming out of college. Newsflash&#33;&#33; Ray is all grown up and is probably the best LB that I have seen in my lifetime. To compare Vilma to that is nothing short of ridiculous. [/b][/quote]
    I agree 100%

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,497
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:02 PM
    [b] look at the bills last year, great defense, no offense


    6-10 [/b][/quote]
    Look at the 2000 Ravens Great Defense, no Offense - SUPERBOWL CHAMPS.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,255
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Aug 14 2004, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Aug 14 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b]
    You&#39;re absolutely right. They were similar coming out of college. Newsflash&#33;&#33; Ray is all grown up and is probably the best LB that I have seen in my lifetime. To compare Vilma to that is nothing short of ridiculous. [/b][/quote]
    I agree 100% [/b][/quote]
    Husker?? You never saw at Least LT?? I know Butkus and others are
    not within your Realm..But better then LT?? :rolleyes:

  16. #36
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Aug 14 2004, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Aug 14 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Smizzy@Aug 14 2004, 10:09 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-huskeralk[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b]
    You&#39;re absolutely right. They were similar coming out of college. Newsflash&#33;&#33; Ray is all grown up and is probably the best LB that I have seen in my lifetime. To compare Vilma to that is nothing short of ridiculous. [/b][/quote]
    I agree 100% [/b][/quote]
    Husker?? You never saw at Least LT?? I know Butkus and others are
    not within your Realm..But better then LT?? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Well, I don&#39;t know if I can consider him or not. I saw him play but I was a punk ass kid that didn&#39;t know anything. You know kind of like Barton. :lol:

  17. #37
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Aug 14 2004, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Aug 14 2004, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 10:02 PM
    [b] look at the bills last year, great defense, no offense


    6-10 [/b][/quote]
    Look at the 2000 Ravens Great Defense, no Offense - SUPERBOWL CHAMPS. [/b][/quote]


    that is true, but the ravens had a very good offensive line and a GREAT defense

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us