Thread: A name not mentioned yet

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ken Dorsey ex Miami Hurricanes QB-I know I know I've heard all the knocks on the kid and he's not even in the NFL right now but---the guy knows how to win football games. I'd feel a whole lot better knowing that if it's for series or a game or two, if we had to put the ball in his hands we'd still a shot to win the game(s)
    so that's my nomination for backup QB what say yee Jets fans?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    he has a chance of starting in San Fran.

Theyre not gonna let him go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm I didn't know that oh well the list just keeps getting smaller and smaller.One thing is clear though if we must (and we will)keep Brooks or Ray-not both we still gotta have a vet.Those who do not learn from the past are doomed top repeat it 1999,2003...come on now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SoFlaJets[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 02:00 PM
    [b] Ken Dorsey ex Miami Hurricanes QB-I know I know I've heard all the knocks on the kid and he's not even in the NFL right now but---the guy knows how to win football games. I'd feel a whole lot better knowing that if it's for series or a game or two, if we had to put the ball in his hands we'd still a shot to win the game(s)
    so that's my nomination for backup QB what say yee Jets fans? [/b][/quote]
    Huh???? He's a 49er. They are in the NFL still as far as I know.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by djc+Aug 14 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (djc @ Aug 14 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SoFlaJets[/i]@Aug 14 2004, 02:00 PM
    [b] Ken Dorsey ex Miami Hurricanes QB-I know I know I&#39;ve heard all the knocks on the kid and he&#39;s not even in the NFL right now but---the guy knows how to win football games. I&#39;d feel a whole lot better knowing that if it&#39;s for series or a game or two, if we had to put the ball in his hands we&#39;d still a shot to win the game(s)
    so that&#39;s my nomination for backup QB what say yee Jets fans? [/b][/quote]
    Huh???? He&#39;s a 49er. They are in the NFL still as far as I know. [/b][/quote]
    Barely.

But Brandon LLyod is the future, and Kevan Barlow is going to the Pro-Bowl.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    if phillip rivers signs with the chargers, we might be able to get doug flutie. just a thought.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea Id endorse that move.Flutie has the one attribute that we need to have;can he win?yes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    But Flutie is a cancer in the locker room and we don&#39;t need that here. Bradway is not going to bring in guys that devide a locker room.