Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football

All League
    I am a big fan of college football-I was just curious what teams people here follow and like.
    My own teams are Notre Dame (growing up the tradition enticed me) and Colorado
    Here in the East-I like local schools Rutgers, Monmouth University-IAA school
    I might have to start liking Boston College though because my oldest nephew is starting college there in September

Hall Of Fame
    Michigan Wolverines

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by faba[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:01 AM
    [b] I am a big fan of college football-I was just curious what teams people here follow and like.
    My own teams are Notre Dame (growing up the tradition enticed me) and Colorado
    Here in the East-I like local schools Rutgers, Monmouth University-IAA school
    I might have to start liking Boston College though because my oldest nephew is starting college there in September [/b][/quote]
    More than one favorite college team? How is that even possible?

All League
    Nebraska, but do follow UCF

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bocajetfan68[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:07 AM
    [b] Nebraska, but do follow UCF [/b][/quote]
    Wow, and I thought I was the only husker fan here. I guess you'll just have to pick a new team. :lol:

All League
    [More than one favorite college team? How is that even possible? ]
    Huskeralk I can explain it that in my area-I went to college at a City University in Manhattan-no football team-so there was no real team for me to be interested in the local area at the time I was getting interested in college football.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Aug 15 2004, 09:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Aug 15 2004, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bocajetfan68[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:07 AM
    Wow, and I thought I was the only husker fan here. I guess you&#39;ll just have to pick a new team. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Not Quite bin following Nebraska since 1968. Remember Bob with the Husker1 licence plate. Used to hope the fence at the stadium to see the games.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bocajetfan68+Aug 15 2004, 08:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bocajetfan68 @ Aug 15 2004, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by huskeralk@Aug 15 2004, 09:10 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Bocajetfan68[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:07 AM
    Wow, and I thought I was the only husker fan here. I guess you&#39;ll just have to pick a new team. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Not Quite bin following Nebraska since 1968. Remember Bob with the Husker1 licence plate. Used to hope the fence at the stadium to see the games. [/b][/quote]
    Okay, you win. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Clemson Tigers

Florida State Seminoles.

(Chris Rix sucks)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Notre Dame is the team I grew up watching. I&#39;ve had season tix to my alma mater, Rutgers for a few years now. I like the fact that they&#39;re playing a more realistic schedule this year. It would be great if they made some minor bowl game. The tailgating season starts a week early for me as RU plays Michigan State on 9/4 in Piscataway.

Living in N.J. myself I always watch Rutgers on Sat. mornings when they are on. Kinda starts my football fix for the weekend. I always root for those guys even though they usually suck :D

Maryland Terrapins. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE&#33;&#33; Angry Angry

Hall Of Fame
    Its all about my Texas Longhorns...all the talent in the world and the coaches to fail to utilize it :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

COLORADO BUFFS. inspite of all that`s gone on there , how can you not like a teams that goes all out to do everthing possible to attract/entice the best players to sign with your program ,HOOKERS FOR PLAYERS ,nothing wrong there..lol. I`m hopeing they`ll be home next year the week we`re out there for the DENVER GAME .

Veteran
    Miami Hurricanes baby

All Pro
    When I went to SUNY Cortland, I started to follow Syracuse, and still do. I got my first introduction into real college football while living in Athens, Georgia. There&#39;s nothing like an SEC game. Go Dawgs&#33;&#33; Now I attend USF, and they&#39;re joining the Big East, so I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m gonna do when they play &#39;Cuse.

Joe Pa and the Nittiny Lions.....

Banned
    New York Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 11:15 AM
    [b] New York Jets. [/b][/quote]
    OUCH &#33; now that was uncalled for &#33;&#33;&#33; you don`t hear us saying the DEAD SOX are our favorite AA BASEBALL TEAM...LOL