Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College Football

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 07:05 PM
    [b]
    See TX? I knew you could respond without insults to Jets..........see how easy that was.........let's see if you can keep up the good work......or do you have to be called on the carpet all the time to do it? [/b][/quote]

Come on JG, you know when I am ever asked a point blank "football question" I will respond with my point of view.

Either the damn vicodin is getting to GOB or I'm his new public enemy #1.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    division 1A - Florida State (started rooting for them in 99 due to my hatrid of Steve Spurrior, and ive stuck with them despite the last 3 dissapointing seasons)

division 1AA - Umaine (orono)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Aug 15 2004, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Aug 15 2004, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 07:05 PM
    [b]
    See TX? I knew you could respond without insults to Jets..........see how easy that was.........let&#39;s see if you can keep up the good work......or do you have to be called on the carpet all the time to do it? [/b][/quote]

Come on JG, you know when I am ever asked a point blank "football question" I will respond with my point of view.

Either the damn vicodin is getting to GOB or I&#39;m his new public enemy #1. [/b][/quote]
    No TX.......no one is picking on you...........you used to be one of my favorites here.......I loved you :( .........I looked forward to your posts.......you used to make me laugh..........I don&#39;t like your posts anymore...........I love my NY Jets and I don&#39;t want to see someone constantly berating them........smack talk is fine during the season but come on now, you and a few others have taken this a bit too far now.......I am one of the bigger supporters here to keep you patsie fans here, don&#39;t make me regret it..........

The Jets are going to be a very powerful team this year and we are proud of our Jets............why don&#39;t we just wait and see how the season goes before you pick on them........but I can assure you, and you can take this to the bank.........if you continue this charade.......I will no longer speak to you (not that it even matters whether I speak to you or not).........we used to be friends..........but I draw the line when it comes to my Jets...........

There is a fine line between love and hate..........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 07:44 PM
    [b]
    No TX.......no one is picking on you...........you used to be one of my favorites here.......I loved you :( .........I looked forward to your posts.......you used to make me laugh..........I don&#39;t like your posts anymore........... [/b][/quote]

Het JG, do you really think I give two flying hoots (that&#39;s some stupid Texas thing) what you think about what I post on a message board? :blink: :blink: :blink: (the stupid smileys are for you.)

Your pathetic team has done squat in the last 35 years. Do you realize that?

You are right up there with the Cards, Lions and Saints as the laughingstock of the NFL. :lol: :lol: :lol: (couple more smileys to make you happy).

I give you all the credit in the world for being a great fan.

But to say the Jets will be a "very powerful team" is completeley absurd.

If you win more games than you lose, you will be very lucky. :o :huh: ;) :lol: <_< :( :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' /> :) :unsure: :blink: Angry :o

Did I get all the smileys?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r:

The University of Florida Fighting Gators

I go to 4-5 home games each year in Gainesville

The Swamp rocks&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Aug 15 2004, 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Aug 15 2004, 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetgirl[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 07:44 PM
    [b]
    No TX.......no one is picking on you...........you used to be one of my favorites here.......I loved you :( .........I looked forward to your posts.......you used to make me laugh..........I don&#39;t like your posts anymore........... [/b][/quote]

Het JG, do you really think I give two flying hoots (that&#39;s some stupid Texas thing) what you think about what I post on a message board? :blink: :blink: :blink: (the stupid smileys are for you.)

Your pathetic team has done squat in the last 35 years. Do you realize that?

You are right up there with the Cards, Lions and Saints as the laughingstock of the NFL. :lol: :lol: :lol: (couple more smileys to make you happy).

I give you all the credit in the world for being a great fan.

But to say the Jets will be a "very powerful team" is completeley absurd.

If you win more games than you lose, you will be very lucky. :o :huh: ;) :lol: <_< :( :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; :) :unsure: :blink: Angry :o

Did I get all the smileys? [/b][/quote]
    Just as I thought.........then why bother posting here..........to continue to make an A&#036;&#036; out of yourself.......if that was your goal, then hey continue posting..........and remember one thing, what comes around goes around..........the Pats will be done very soon..........and that you can take to the bank but you won&#39;t be here to take your lumps because you won&#39;t be able to take it...........pretty pathetic that you guys have to post here.........and spend as much time here as you do............goes to prove you have no life........if you have to spend 24/7 on a Jets message board being a pats fan you are truly pathetic...........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r:

Hmmmm

one losing season in the last seven years......2 division titles.....playoff berths in two of the last three years and the Jets are in the same class as the Saints-Cardinals and Lions????

If you are not a first class idiot then I don&#39;t know who is&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:06 PM
    [b] Jets are in the same class as the Saints-Cardinals and Lions????

[/b][/quote]

Absolutely they are, none of those teams have been to the Super Bowl since the merger.

Jets included.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: The Jets are in that class because they have not been to the superbowl???

Are you high????????

1 losing season in seven years....2 div titles....playoffs two out of the last three years???

If you honestly believe what you wrote then....oh well&#33;&#33;

Sheesh

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Canes

Moved to Florida in 1980. Needed a local team to root for.

It&#39;s been a real fun ride.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penn State Nittany Lions...hopefully JoePa and Galen Hall are ready to turn this ship around in my last year up here.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by NYJJared[/i]@Aug 15 2004, 08:51 PM
    [b] Penn State Nittany Lions...hopefully JoePa and Galen Hall are ready to turn this ship around in my last year up here. [/b][/quote]
    Joe Pa is going to Titanic this year

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: Galen hall is at Penn State? Wow

He was the head coach at univ of Florida when I was there&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two teams....

Tulane, my alma mater...and,

Missouri Tigers, my adopted hometown.

Watch Mizzou this year....we&#39;ve got a great team, let&#39;s see if we can live up to it&#33;

9-2....my prediction. MIZZOUR-AHHH&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notre Dame all the way. although living in Colorado I follow CU and CSU as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, the Syracuse Orange(men).

Paul P has killed that team since the McNabb era.

Lost out on Vick after getting a verbal, and hasn&#39;t recruited a QB since.

BE is in real trouble.

Reyes will be a stud this year and would LOVE to see him in Green next year.