Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Just back From Italy

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone give me a summary...Also, how did d-rob look?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Vilma looked terrific...He was all over the place...Its gona be hard to take this guy off the field...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, Herm will ahve the "sack" to play him even if it means sitting a vet..How did Hobson look?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ctjetfan[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:30 AM
    [b] Hopefully, Herm will ahve the "sack" to play him even if it means sitting a vet..How did Hobson look? [/b][/quote]
    on the 1st play of the game hobosn made a tackle behind the line of scrimage....the linebackers looked sharp....finally we have some speed and youth there....The linebackers could turn out to be the strength of this team this year...Vilma is going to be a star..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by LockeJET+Aug 16 2004, 09:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (LockeJET @ Aug 16 2004, 09:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ctjetfan[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:30 AM
    [b] Hopefully, Herm will ahve the "sack" to play him even if it means sitting a vet..How did Hobson look? [/b][/quote]
    on the 1st play of the game hobosn made a tackle behind the line of scrimage....the linebackers looked sharp....finally we have some speed and youth there....The linebackers could turn out to be the strength of this team this year...Vilma is going to be a star.. [/b][/quote]
    I hope so...Do you think they will move Sam back outside?