Thread: Lamont Jordan's chainsaw TD celebration

I am watching the game on NFL network right now and just noticed something. After Jordan scored his TD, he went over to the goalpost to do his chainsaw/football sawing down the goalpost routine, and then saw the ref standing there and hesitated and then decided not to do it. Good job Lamont, way to be thinking out there on you feet.

Its nice to see Herm's team with some discipline. During the season, its the little things like this will save us 15 yard penalties. I know its not that big of a deal, but like one great coach once said, "its the little things that you do on the field that will take you a long way". -Parcells

Hall Of Fame
    i agree, but i love when he does that....funny as hell

Yeah, it was cool againsed the RAiders, but this year they are going to flag you for stuff like that.

It might be "cool as hell", but its not cool when you get flagged 15 yards and then they return the ball to their 40 with great field position cause you had to kick off from your own 25.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 09:57 AM
    [b] Yeah, it was cool againsed the RAiders, but this year they are going to flag you for stuff like that.

It might be "cool as hell", but its not cool when you get flagged 15 yards and then they return the ball to their 40 with great field position cause you had to kick off from your own 25. [/b][/quote]
    yeah i know, moss has to watch that ball twirling too.

All League
    I liked last year's "Spray Painting the Eagle logo on the post" w/the ball...

Just wish we'd won that game... :lol:

Undrafted Free Agent
    I like that kind of stuff also, I think it's funny. But I have more respect for a
    player like Barry Sanders who scored a TD and immediately tossed the ball
    to the ref. Can't get much classier than Barry!!!

"Act as if you've been there before, and will be there many more times."