I'm in Tampa. I made it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:53 AM
    [b] Did kotite make it?
    His home?
    boat?
    Wife?
    Doggie with little leather booties? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    not a scratch thanks for the concern.

In the end, tampa was the BEST place to be. unreal.....

its messed up because everyone here flocked to orlando to chill out and then they got hammered big time. friday at 8pm, the sun was shining on st pete beach and they were playing volleyball

I guess we can but hope Earl comes along to take away the mutt.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:59 AM
    [b] I guess we can but hope Earl comes along to take away the mutt. [/b][/quote]
    hes not a mutt hes a pure breed

and why would you want him to be taken away? :o

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 16 2004, 10:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Aug 16 2004, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jesper stromblad rules[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:59 AM
    [b] I guess we can but hope Earl comes along to take away the mutt. [/b][/quote]

and why would you want him to be taken away? :o [/b][/quote]
    DK, it&#39;s a horrible looking creature. And you do realise pure breed basically means inbred as well?
    Ideally, it&#39;ll get sucked up, blown hundreds of miles and land in Maxman&#39;s garden.

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:56 AM
    [b] its messed up because everyone here flocked to orlando to chill out and then they got hammered big time. friday at 8pm, the sun was shining on st pete beach and they were playing volleyball [/b][/quote]
    Glad to see your still with us DK, you definately would have been missed.

Do you know what wouldn&#39;t be missed?

Your avatar, it&#39;s kinda.....well, ....

Do you have any more with your old lady holding that dog?

Preferably one with her in a bikini top, or with an "accidental" upskirt or something ?

I&#39;d like that better....... :lol:

jonejett is the only poster here who knows a good looking pooch when he see one

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jesper stromblad rules+Aug 16 2004, 11:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jesper stromblad rules @ Aug 16 2004, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by dickkotite@Aug 16 2004, 10:01 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jesper stromblad rules[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:59 AM

and why would you want him to be taken away? :o [/b][/quote]
    DK, it&#39;s a horrible looking creature. And you do realise pure breed basically means inbred as well?
    Ideally, it&#39;ll get sucked up, blown hundreds of miles and land in Maxman&#39;s garden. [/b][/quote]
    That is a funny post. But I would never harm an animal.

<----------- look at that face. thats a creature? you guys are crazy he is gorgeous

Glad to hear you made it. Has Jetdawg returned your wife yet? :lol: :lol: j/k

They&#39;re saying Earl just might take the same path :blink:

That would suck.

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 12:09 PM
    [b] jonejett is the only poster here who knows a good looking pooch when he see one [/b][/quote]
    These guys are crazy. Thats a good looking dog DK. Thats a manly dog. Be proud&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 11:14 AM
    [b] <----------- look at that face. thats a creature? you guys are crazy he is gorgeous [/b][/quote]
    Uuummm....what about that other picture?.....ya know...the other one.....with uuummmm......the wife....you really get a better look at the dog in that one....yeah, yeah....show em that one.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I just found out Charlie has put an end to my vacation dreams. Was sopposed to go to Sanibel Island next week, but the place is destroyed. :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Aug 16 2004, 10:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite &#064; Aug 16 2004, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shadetree[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 10:53 AM
    [b] Did kotite make it?
    His home?
    boat?
    Wife?
    Doggie with little leather booties? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    not a scratch thanks for the concern.

In the end, tampa was the BEST place to be. unreal..... [/b][/quote]
    aaaghh&#33; prof. kotite I was worried sick about your well being
    I was gonna form a search party far ya&#33; but you are awright
    no need fah that now&#33; anyway. Get your arse back to the
    legder at hand, JET BALL&#33; its now&#33; :lol: Oh if you havent
    heard we lost the saints game...Brook shield er sorry&#33; I
    mean brooks bollinger gave it away...

I was so upset at him.....I wanted his playbook...but now
    that I am all calm down..I`ll give him one more shot.. :ph34r:

OH BTW I`ll return UR wife at the indy game..in exchange fer
    a spliff...OH MY gorsch&#33; :o

Hey... I inherited the following not-so-masculine pooch when my GF moved in...

<------------------------------

Had to dress him up in a Martin jersey.... whatever you say about CMart - he&#39;s tough&#33; :)

[quote][i]Originally posted by GWjet[/i]@Aug 16 2004, 11:20 AM
    [b] I just found out Charlie has put an end to my vacation dreams. Was sopposed to go to Sanibel Island next week, but the place is destroyed. :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; [/b][/quote]
    try anna maria island. i was there yesterday. still lovely. nice beach

All Pro
    I ended up going to the GF&#39;s parents house in Brandon. What a waste of a couple of hours. They don&#39;t have an x-box.

Do we have any posters from the affected areas? If so, let&#39;s hope all are okay.