Thread: What time are you guys online??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to play some of you. I already played penning10 and we had a great game where I won 7-0.

let me know

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I played last night against my bro and lost 17-10...i was so foolish...I had fought back from a 10-0 deficit to make it 10-10 with 26 secs left and i stopped his drive and he punted to me and did not fair catch and he rocked me and I fumbled..he picked it up and scored....17-10 game.....

DAMN...i will never do that again...it doubly hurts because i had fought back to tie it after he led 10-0 for three qtrs...

SO i took it out on some random dude and pitched a shutout...13-0...

Usually i am on at 10:30pm EST...but i will have to see when i will play again. I will be on vacation from 8/21-8/28...

LL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it my imagination, or is it hella easy to fumble? I played a game against a Colts player. Bethel fumbled two KRs, and Troy fumbled a punt.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jared@Aug 18 2004, 12:18 AM
    Is it my imagination, or is it hella easy to fumble? I played a game against a Colts player. Bethel fumbled two KRs, and Troy fumbled a punt.
    HIT STICK..when done properly, you will fumble...

I love it...

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on tonight after 6pm . I'd still like to try and get a JI tourny going only two people responded to the post maybe people wanna get a better feel for the game

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by latinlawyer+Aug 18 2004, 08:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinlawyer @ Aug 18 2004, 08:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jared@Aug 18 2004, 12:18 AM
    HIT STICK..when done properly, you will fumble...

I love it...

LL [/b][/quote]
    No, these weren&#39;t even hitsticks, thats the point. Troy Bethel both just muffed them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might be on around 10pm tonight.
    I haven&#39;t lost yet. I feel like the 2003 Panthers who would win these ugly close games....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i might be on after 10pm as well - PM me or post if you want to play - that goes for LL Bro and anyone else

team of choice: JETS baby&#33; they are playable again&#33;&#33;&#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;ll be on at 10pm. I will use the Pats, Jets, or Ravens.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was on at 10:30pm...finally beat my bro 6-3 in overtime....

LL

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep...seems the magic ran out for me last night. Had won 9 in a row and then lost 3 out of 4. Time to go back to the drawing board.

Good win bro you&#39;re rounding out the O now.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by LLs brother@Aug 19 2004, 02:09 PM
    yep...seems the magic ran out for me last night. Had won 9 in a row and then lost 3 out of 4. Time to go back to the drawing board.

Good win bro you&#39;re rounding out the O now.
    Hey I learned from you..you have an effective gameplan on O...I just hope to partially emulate that. Now, i f could only figure out how to beat Vinny....the only guy I have played and never beaten..so many times so close but no cigar...three games all within 7 points of winning or tieing the game...last minute victories or defeats...

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;m gonna be on tonight btw. 6-8pm, if anyone&#39;s intrested, get at me.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dam, I still havent gotten to play any of you guys yet. I want to see how good your guys are with your total control defenses.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I&#39;m ready to play if you have time this weekend Vinny. My girl s outta town, so I don&#39;t need to share the TV or the Ethernet Line.....