Thread: Knicks bring back Vinny

Banned
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1862592

im not crazy about this move :ph34r:

All League
    Well if he lays off the booze, he's a pretty capable backup Center, which we have 0 of on the team now.

Did we have any choice? It was Vin Baker, or someone like a Keon Clark. At least Baker can shoot periodically.

He had a minor heart procedure, which was leaving him winded. Hopefully, he can go longer stretches and participate a bit more. But he'[s not 20 and 8 anymore, like he was for the Bucks when he first came up.

TomShane
    I believe re-signing Baker was a throw-in to getting the Crawford deal done. Same agent.

Hall Of Fame
    Wasn't a throw in at all. The Knicks have ZERO big men. This will be as good as it gets since Dampier didn't sign. Nazr Mohammed and Vin Baker. I am sure Chaq is shaking in his boots

All League
    Shaq owns Dampier too, so it's not like it matters.

Originally posted by Mickey Shuler@Aug 26 2004, 04:40 PM
    Wasn't a throw in at all. The Knicks have ZERO big men. This will be as good as it gets since Dampier didn't sign. Nazr Mohammed and Vin Baker. I am sure Chaq is shaking in his boots
    It doesn't matter who the Knicks put in the middle. If the other 4 spots don't play defense, they won't stop anyone anyway.

Marbury and Co.
    Originally posted by mbn007+Aug 27 2004, 04:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Aug 27 2004, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mickey Shuler@Aug 26 2004, 04:40 PM
    Wasn&#39;t a throw in at all. The Knicks have ZERO big men. This will be as good as it gets since Dampier didn&#39;t sign. Nazr Mohammed and Vin Baker. I am sure Chaq is shaking in his boots
    It doesn&#39;t matter who the Knicks put in the middle. If the other 4 spots don&#39;t play defense, they won&#39;t stop anyone anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly