Thread: Two Muslims just busted with a bomb

Hall Of Fame
    I just heard it on 77 AM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 09:45 AM
    [b] I just heard it on 77 AM. [/b][/quote]
    :( This is scary s**t...........

JetMo..........what gate were you at last night?

Hall Of Fame
    They wer arrested YESTERDAY. And I'm just hearing this now??? The radio report was vague, too, so I apologize for saying they were arrested in the act.

Here's a link:

[url=http://wcco.com/national/SubwayPlot-aa/resources_news_html]http://wcco.com/national/SubwayPlot-aa/res...urces_news_html[/url]

Jetgirl, I start Thursday night. (God willing).

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 09:51 AM
    [b] They wer arrested YESTERDAY. And I'm just hearing this now???

Here's a link:

[url=http://wcco.com/national/SubwayPlot-aa/resources_news_html]http://wcco.com/national/SubwayPlot-aa/res...urces_news_html[/url]

Jetgirl, I start Thursday night. (God willing). [/b][/quote]
    Good luck............

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

they weren't on the subway and they didn't have a bomb. they allegedly had a 'plot', and were supposedly trying to get explosives.

man, this convention can't get over fast enough. people are losing their minds.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by isired[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 08:56 AM
    [b] they weren't on the subway and they didn't have a bomb. they allegedly had a 'plot', and were supposedly trying to get explosives.

man, this convention can't get over fast enough. people are losing their minds. [/b][/quote]
    Excuse me, the radio report was like, 5 seconds long. If I could warn somebody about something, I'm not gonna hesitate because I might be wrong. I'll err on the side of caution.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+Aug 28 2004, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ Aug 28 2004, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-isired[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 08:56 AM
    [b] they weren&#39;t on the subway and they didn&#39;t have a bomb. they allegedly had a &#39;plot&#39;, and were supposedly trying to get explosives.

man, this convention can&#39;t get over fast enough. people are losing their minds. [/b][/quote]
    Excuse me, the radio report was like, 5 seconds long. If I could warn somebody about something, I&#39;m not gonna hesitate because I might be wrong. I&#39;ll err on the side of caution. [/b][/quote]
    Good post. The error was with the News broadcast. These folks will do anything to capture an audiance.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

my bad, jetmo, i didn&#39;t see your follow-up. but that radio report is no doubt another attempt to inspire chaos. we won&#39;t give in, NYers are too smart & too strong for that.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bocajetfan68+Aug 28 2004, 09:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bocajetfan68 @ Aug 28 2004, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Jet Moses@Aug 28 2004, 08:59 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-isired[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 08:56 AM
    [b] they weren&#39;t on the subway and they didn&#39;t have a bomb. they allegedly had a &#39;plot&#39;, and were supposedly trying to get explosives.

man, this convention can&#39;t get over fast enough. people are losing their minds. [/b][/quote]
    Excuse me, the radio report was like, 5 seconds long. If I could warn somebody about something, I&#39;m not gonna hesitate because I might be wrong. I&#39;ll err on the side of caution. [/b][/quote]
    Good post. The error was with the News broadcast. These folks will do anything to capture an audiance. [/b][/quote]
    Right.

The thing that upsets me to no end, is I had channel 2 news on all morning (tuned to channel 2 from last night) and they didn&#39;t mention it once. Then I log on to the MB, put on the radio and they mentioned it straight off the teleprompter.

Like I said, my first instinct was to post it just in case if at that very moment somebody on this MB was about to log off and catch a subway downtown.

I don&#39;t want to be the guy who logs in the next day after a bomb went off on a train and hear about somebody from this MB being on it, just becuase they didn&#39;t happen to have 77 on for 5 seconds that morning like I did.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

the fact is that since 9/11 we`re catching these guys the things that have been put in place the depts that have been created ,that plus the the walls that have been torn down like the CIA-FBI & DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY are now all sharing information with each other instead of keeping it to themselves ,what scares me is "IF" the current BUSH admin. gets voted out & things things that have been working so well KERRY starts scewing around with , not to mention that transition period & we leave that small window of opportunity open for these BAS**RDS ,hundreds of these cells have been caught and broken up since 9/11 ,lets hope they keep working as well as they have been in breaking them up...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by isired[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 09:38 AM
    [b] my bad, jetmo, i didn&#39;t see your follow-up. but that radio report is no doubt another attempt to inspire chaos. we won&#39;t give in, NYers are too smart & too strong for that. [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya.

I&#39;m not gonna hesitate until "all the facts are in", if I think my post can prevent a tragedy.

Heck, I had to word search this to get that link I posted. That&#39;s pathetic. Even Yahoo news had it no where.

Channel 2 could have mentioned it but didn&#39;t.

I jumped the gun, but I dont regret it and I won&#39;t hesitate to do it again.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joiseyjet[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 08:52 AM
    [b] the fact is that since 9/11 we`re catching these guys the things that have been put in place the depts that have been created ,that plus the the walls that have been torn down like the CIA-FBI & DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY are now all sharing information with each other instead of keeping it to themselves ,what scares me is "IF" the current BUSH admin. gets voted out & things things that have been working so well KERRY starts scewing around with , not to mention that transition period & we leave that small window of opportunity open for these BAS**RDS ,hundreds of these cells have been caught and broken up since 9/11 ,lets hope they keep working as well as they have been in breaking them up... [/b][/quote]
    Most of what you said is true except for the govt agencies sharing info. Not much has really changed. The FBI will always be out there to protect themselves, and as a result, most of the organizations that formed Homeland Security are being left out to dry.

An organization like US Customs, which was actually one of the top law enforcement agencies in regard to technology and such, has taken such a big step backwards because of the Immigration branch. Check out this logic: Customs had much better technology than Immigration. So instead of, when both groups merged to form H.S., bringing up Immigration up to date with Customs, they instead made Customs go back down to the level of Immigration :blink:

Not blaming Bush for it because ideally Homeland Securitycould be a great agency, but all the beauraucracy involved in these groups really ruin having the ideal agency.

Rookie
    This sort of thing is indeed very scary. I live with this daily working in Central London.

About a month about the English Police uncovered a plot to explode a bomb on a Underground train underneath the Thames thus the whole of the London underground would be flooded.

If this happened it would cripple London for TEN years.

but good old Tony Blair won&#39;t do anything about it and they continue to hidse in our country and they won&#39;t be questions due to do gooders saying it&#39;s racist.

Hall Of Fame
    As per the NY Post and some policE contacts, they frequented the same mosque/bookstore complex on Atlantic Avenue near 4th Avenue in Brooklyn, where Sheik omar Abuld Rahman preached and organized the 1993 WTC bombers, which was also a place some of the 9/11 bombers worshipped, as well as the knuckleheads who planned to bomb the subway in 1998. IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THORUGH YET? THESE PEOPLE DON&#39;T WANT TO BE AMERICANS. THEY HATE US. THEY PREACH HATRED OF JEWS AND AMERICANS. IF THIS IS SO BAD, EITHER SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR SH&#33;THOLES OR PEN THEM UP LIKE ANIMALS.

They only have to get lucky ONCE.

[quote][b]IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THORUGH YET? THESE PEOPLE DON&#39;T WANT TO BE AMERICANS. THEY HATE US. THEY PREACH HATRED OF JEWS AND AMERICANS. IF THIS IS SO BAD, EITHER SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR SH&#33;THOLES OR PEN THEM UP LIKE ANIMALS.

They only have to get lucky ONCE. [/b][/quote]

Nope, the message is clearly not getting through. American&#39;s are too darn pre-occupied with who wins American Idol and trying to impress your typical 250 pound "liberal hippo" that surf these boards demanding political correctness :wacko:

If the U.S took our borders seriously, we&#39;d still have the Twin Towers and thousands of fine American&#39;s would&#39;ve gone unscathed on 9-11.........Blame the neo-con Republicans and the country club slime that can&#39;t wash their own clothes, cook for themselves or wipe their own @sses.

By the way, via [b][url=http://www.americanpatrol.com]www.americanpatrol.com[/url][/b] , those that openly flaut our border laws, with approval from George Bush, send their greetings from [b]Farminville, Long Island.[/b]

[img]http://americanpatrol.com/04-FEATURES/040828-BUSH-BELOVED-FAM-VALUES/farmingville2004.gif[/img]

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 01:17 PM
    [b] Nope, the message is clearly not getting through. American&#39;s are too darn pre-occupied with who wins American Idol and trying to impress your typical 250 pound "liberal hippo" that surf these boards demanding political correctness :wacko:

If the U.S took our borders seriously, we&#39;d still have the Twin Towers and thousands of fine American&#39;s would&#39;ve gone unscathed on 9-11.........Blame the neo-con Republicans and the country club slime that can&#39;t wash their own clothes, cook for themselves or wipe their own @sses.

By the way, via [b][url=http://www.americanpatrol.com]www.americanpatrol.com[/url][/b] , those that openly flaut our border laws, with approval from George Bush, send their greetings from [b]Farminville, Long Island.[/b]

[img]http://americanpatrol.com/04-FEATURES/040828-BUSH-BELOVED-FAM-VALUES/farmingville2004.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s got nothing whatsoever to do with the liberals that mine the deserts with water fountains, send their legal goon squads to encourage non-assimilation, silence the opposition with their PC crapola, or raise our taxes to send a large block of their constituency to their choice of doctor, lawyer and teacher -- all on the dime of those of us that play by the rules.

Yeah, blame it all on the neo-cons and their slave labor trade. Those wasckaly neo-cons.

All you need to do is call us Republicans nazi&#39;s and the circle will be complete.

[quote][b]All you need to do is call us Republicans nazi&#39;s and the circle will be complete. [/b][/quote]

No, I&#39;m Republican and I don&#39;t consider myself a Nazi..........I would say, however, the elitist faction of neo-cons do seem to have that plantation mindset (utter disdain for the American worker)--detrimental to 90 of Americans.

This doesn&#39;t even mention the whole idea of "nation building", after we tore apart a nation that had almost zero direct link to 9-11.

You want Nazi&#39;s? Karl "Marx" Rove: [img]http://americanpatrol.com/04-FEATURES/040825-GOP-NAZIS-ROVE/ROVENAZIBUSH2.gif[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 01:17 PM
    [b] [quote][b]IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THORUGH YET? THESE PEOPLE DON&#39;T WANT TO BE AMERICANS. THEY HATE US. THEY PREACH HATRED OF JEWS AND AMERICANS. IF THIS IS SO BAD, EITHER SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR SH&#33;THOLES OR PEN THEM UP LIKE ANIMALS.

They only have to get lucky ONCE. [/b][/quote]

Nope, the message is clearly not getting through. American&#39;s are too darn pre-occupied with who wins American Idol and trying to impress your typical 250 pound "liberal hippo" that surf these boards demanding political correctness :wacko:

[img]http://americanpatrol.com/04-FEATURES/040828-BUSH-BELOVED-FAM-VALUES/farmingville2004.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Dude, you are right on&#33;&#33;&#33; Great Post&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+Aug 28 2004, 09:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ Aug 28 2004, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Bocajetfan68@Aug 28 2004, 09:02 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jet Moses@Aug 28 2004, 08:59 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-isired[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 08:56 AM

Good post. The error was with the News broadcast. These folks will do anything to capture an audiance. [/b][/quote]
    Right.

The thing that upsets me to no end, is I had channel 2 news on all morning (tuned to channel 2 from last night) and they didn&#39;t mention it once. Then I log on to the MB, put on the radio and they mentioned it straight off the teleprompter.

Like I said, my first instinct was to post it just in case if at that very moment somebody on this MB was about to log off and catch a subway downtown.

I don&#39;t want to be the guy who logs in the next day after a bomb went off on a train and hear about somebody from this MB being on it, just becuase they didn&#39;t happen to have 77 on for 5 seconds that morning like I did. [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya but at the same time, if every person who made diagrams and hated the U.S. made the news, we would never hear about anything else. They mentioned having watched these characters for some time as well. They moved on them now probably more as a precaution than anything else.

Problem is this... this IS the United States of America. Technically, drawing diagrams and making statements of hatred is protected within the constitution. They didn&#39;t move on these people before cause they know they have no reason within the limits of the law to hold them for anything. Its a shame that all we can do is watch these people and wait until they make a move, almost until they have actually committed a terrorist act, before we can legally arrest these people.

At this point, especially for the one who is a US citizen, his civil rights have been violated and no court in the country is going to uphold him being arrested.

Sad... the very laws that make this country different than the rest of the world offer protection to those who would plan to do harm to us all.

If these gentlemen have lawyers that are worth a damn, they will be released with a quickness... if they haven&#39;t been already.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 10:07 AM
    [b] No, I&#39;m Republican and I don&#39;t consider myself a Nazi..........I would say, however, the elitist faction of neo-cons do seem to have that plantation mindset (utter disdain for the American worker)--detrimental to 90 of Americans.

This doesn&#39;t even mention the whole idea of "nation building", after we tore apart a nation that had almost zero direct link to 9-11.
    [/b][/quote]
    Since your such a dyed in the wool Republican and Conservative, maybe you&#39;ll get lucky and kerry will be elected president. Then illegal immigration, terrorism and unemployment will be a thing of the past.