Thread: On the eve of the Republican convention

All Pro
    The liberals, the anarchists, the communists, the hippies, the addicts, the lowlifes, the terrorists, the societal dreggs -- all loyal members of the democratic party -- will be so desperate to get the rising Bush poll numbers down, so desperate to get their skeevey faces on TV, that are going to do anything and I mean anything to get their message out to America.

And the liberal media, blinded by their duty to educate the American voter about the "evils" of the GOP, will be sure to cover every assault, every hairy nude body, every public vomit session, every foul-mouthed tirade and every landmark desecration.

That's when middle America and the so-called undecideds see that a vote for kerry and his sensitivity toward those that slice the heads of the innocent off is really a vote to empower these quasi-human, wasteproduct, jackasses -- the support for Bush and the GOP will rise.

Have fun you slugs. Have a blast this entire week and be sure to show America what you're really all about.

No hatred here, eh?

This is what I mean when I get tired of you people and the hatred and evil you spread. Like it or not, those people protesting are human beings, just like you Weeb, and 99% MEAN well, want the best for America and the American people and are good loving loyal Americans.

For you to dehumanize them, make them into something less than human, offends me to my core. You take a philisohphical difference and turn it into hateful political warfare, and then try to claim that it's all the "other guy's" fault, you of course, are an angel of goodness.

I cnnot even verbalize how disgusting you are Weeb, not for your politcal beliefs, but for the dark vile evil of a post like this. This kind of hatefilled bile is 1/2 step away from being the kind of rationilization that once led people to put other people in ovens and death camps.

In a nation divided Weeb, YOU are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 10:26 PM
    [b] No hatred here, eh?

This is what I mean when I get tired of you people and the hatred and evil you spread. Like it or not, those people protesting are human beings, just like you Weeb, and 99% MEAN well, want the best for America and the American people and are good loving loyal Americans.

For you to dehumanize them, make them into something less than human, offends me to my core. You take a philisohphical difference and turn it into hateful political warfare, and then try to claim that it's all the "other guy's" fault, you of course, are an angel of goodness.

I cnnot even verbalize how disgusting you are Weeb, not for your politcal beliefs, but for the dark vile evil of a post like this. This kind of hatefilled bile is 1/2 step away from being the kind of rationilization that once led people to put other people in ovens and death camps.

In a nation divided Weeb, YOU are part of the problem, not part of the solution. [/b][/quote]
    The true offense to you should be that they would turn our country -- the greatest country in the history of this planet -- into a cross between Soddom, Gamorrah, Beirut, Mexico, South Africa and North Korea.

When this week is done, you tell me if you belong to that crowd or not. You tell me what offends you more -- me exhibiting my free speech on a football message board or the depravity and debauchery you will undoubtedly be treated to on a nightly basis.

PS - You libs just have a million ways to call people nazi's, don'tya?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Aug 28 2004, 10:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Aug 28 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 10:26 PM
    [b] No hatred here, eh?

For you to dehumanize them, make them into something less than human, offends me to my core. You take a philisohphical difference and turn it into hateful political warfare, and then try to claim that it&#39;s all the "other guy&#39;s" fault, you of course, are an angel of goodness.

In a nation divided Weeb, YOU are part of the problem, not part of the solution. [/b][/quote]
    The true offense to you should be that they would turn our country -- the greatest country in the history of this planet -- into a cross between Soddom, Gamorrah, Beirut, Mexico, South Africa and North Korea.

When this week is done, you tell me if you belong to that crowd or not. You tell me what offends you more -- me exhibiting my free speech on a football message board or the depravity and debauchery you will undoubtedly be treated to on a nightly basis.

PS - You libs just have a million ways to call people nazi&#39;s, don&#39;tya? [/b][/quote]
    You are not worth a response Weeb, but I&#39;ll give this one briefly and then be done with you....

I don&#39;t have to be "part of that crowd" to defend their right to their free speech and right to peacefully protest whatever issues they see fit. I don&#39;t claim to agree with ANY of their positions, but I also refuse to dehumanize them as sub-huamn scum (as you did) and in the same breath arrogantly claim that only MY free speech is important (as you just did Weeb, not that you&#39;ll see it).

If you don&#39;t like being compared to Nazi&#39;s Weeb, try to stop soundling like one.

Hall Of Fame
    As someone who has family who figure to face the brunt of this "free speech", I&#39;m missing where throwing urine or spraying bleach on cops or pulling the e-cord on a subway train full of people going to work is protected 1st Amenment activity. These people are animals. This isn&#39;t speech-it&#39;s a group temper tantrum writ large by rich, spoiled-rotten, mostly-white rich whiny brats.Now that Pfish is done(Thank God), they have to do something with their sorry asses. No danger of any cleaning themselves up, passing a DOle test and getting a job.

Even in NYC, where Dems outnumber Republicans 3 to 1, EVERYONE thinks these people are obnoxious scumbags. Heck, even the Democratic party-to their credit-is distancing themselves from this fiasco that we&#39;re about to see. They know that in 1968, Tom Hayden and his crew of a-holes did a great deal for Richard Nixon by rioting in Chicago. In a post-Guiliani cleaned-up New York, NO ONE likes this BS.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 11:01 PM
    [b] If you don&#39;t like being compared to Nazi&#39;s Weeb, try to stop soundling like one. [/b][/quote]
    Give your "free speech" lecture a rest, junior. These scumbags aren&#39;t out to peacefully protest and just hold up cardboard signs. They are out to inconvienience, assault and damage other people that have the same right to free speech and opinion.

And keeping that in mind, I definately could care less what you or anyone to the left of you thinks of me.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 09:33 PM
    [b] The liberals, the anarchists, the communists, the hippies, the addicts, the lowlifes, the terrorists, the societal dreggs -- all loyal members of the democratic party -- [/b][/quote]
    You forgot [i]propagandists[/i] and [i]charlatans[/i].

I kind of like hippies, though, and we have quite a few "addicts" on the right, as well. :lol:

Other than those minor discrepancies, nice post.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 28 2004, 11:01 PM
    [b]
    If you don&#39;t like being compared to Nazi&#39;s Weeb, try to stop soundling like one. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t see where he was acting like a nazi in his initial post, WF. He merely described the various components of the mob, and predicted that the undecided&#39;s of middle america, upon seeing a face revealed on what supports John Kerry, will put the final nail in his coffin.

We all know who the real brown shirts are, WF.

For guys like you still LOST in the left&#39;s deep, dark fog of moral relativism, I&#39;ll narrow it down a bit for you:

[i]IT AINT ME OR SPIRIT OF WEEB[/i]. :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] .............For guys like you still LOST in the left&#39;s deep, dark fog of moral relativism.......... [/b][/quote]
    Please show me what issues, other than Drug Legalization, that I have taken a Liberal position on. You can&#39;t. Fact is, I defend PEACEFUL protest (a right guaranteed every American Citizen) every single time, the rights of Americans to show their displeasure with their government, especially at a time when so many folks would want to elect a stuffed manaquin over the sitting president. No one, least of all me, defends illegal protest or violence.

If you don&#39;t see the issue, the problem and the repurcussions, of dehumanizing your so-called "enemies" (your fellow Americans, lest you forget), there will be little I could say to show you otherwise.

Where was all this outrage when the Democratic Convention was being protested (by many of the same folsk now protesting the RNC)??

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Aug 29 2004, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Aug 29 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Moses[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] .............For guys like you still LOST in the left&#39;s deep, dark fog of moral relativism.......... [/b][/quote]
    Please show me what issues, other than Drug Legalization, that I have taken a Liberal position on. You can&#39;t. Fact is, I defend PEACEFUL protest (a right guaranteed every American Citizen) every single time, the rights of Americans to show their displeasure with their government, especially at a time when so many folks would want to elect a stuffed manaquin over the sitting president. No one, least of all me, defends illegal protest or violence.

If you don&#39;t see the issue, the problem and the repurcussions, of dehumanizing your so-called "enemies" (your fellow Americans, lest you forget), there will be little I could say to show you otherwise.

Where was all this outrage when the Democratic Convention was being protested (by many of the same folsk now protesting the RNC)?? [/b][/quote]
    Who suggested that these people don&#39;t have a right to peaceful protest?

Hall Of Fame
    NYPD arrested 9 guys for assaulting cops, throwing bottles, trying to start a fire and throwing ball bearings under police horses on 34th Street. That&#39;s criminal activity, NOT speech. As to the rest of it, it seems as if a huge number of unwashed, jobless college-age hungover stoners and wannabees got together to HANG OUT. What ever. MosT people, even young people, can&#39;t engage in this type of idiocy even if they were so inclined, due to pesky thing like jobs, family and life in general. Agfain, no one, not even the Dems and the Kerry campaign, likes these people.

Until now, no one really knew how many &#39;holes it took to clog 7th Avenue-question answered.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 06:15 PM
    [b] NYPD arrested 9 guys for assaulting cops, throwing bottles, trying to start a fire and throwing ball bearings under police horses on 34th Street. [/b][/quote]
    Score one for Spirit&#39;s description and one ha-ha for Warfish&#39;s naive view on the &#39;protestors&#39;.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:06 PM
    [b] Where was all this outrage when the Democratic Convention was being protested (by many of the same folsk now protesting the RNC)?? [/b][/quote]
    Did I miss something? In that whole week, I didn&#39;t see any violent acts committed. As a matter of fact, I didn&#39;t hear or see much protesting at all. I didn&#39;t see arson, or nuditity, or mass arrests or assaults.

I have no outrage yet because nothing of record has happened. I made a prediction -- that is all.

For the sake of NYers, the NYPD, NYFD and NYEMS, I hope these leftist morons prove me wrong.

[quote][b]The true offense to you should be that they would turn our country[/b][/quote]

Okay comrade, never qusetion anything the goverment says or does, just follow blindly. If Kerry happens to win, of course you would never turn on him, right?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 08:04 AM
    [b] Okay comrade, never qusetion anything the goverment says or does, just follow blindly. If Kerry happens to win, of course you would never turn on him, right? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re right. It&#39;s a matter of trust. I trusted Reagan. I trust GWB. I don&#39;t trust presidents that can&#39;t deal with terrorist nations that hold our citizens hostage for over a year or lie under oath in a court of law or potential presidents that admit to committing war attrocities, lie about the vets he served with, vote to tie the hands of our intel services, vote for military support before he votes against it, drives an SUV but doesn&#39;t, and on and on...

"Free speech" update (day 1): Anarchists torch a parade display/float. Guess free speech now includes arson.

All Pro
    [url=http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/kerry_supporter_arrested.WMV]Liberal example free speech and peaceful protest[/url]

Don&#39;t think this happened in NYC, but you get the point.

Damn that was some shot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 06:06 PM
    [b] Where was all this outrage when the Democratic Convention was being protested (by many of the same folsk now protesting the RNC)?? [/b][/quote]
    I watched alot of the Dem Covention and not 1 major network showed
    a Protester..It was All over the Major Networks BEFORE the Rep Convention
    even started.. <_<

All Pro
    [url=http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/49146|top|08-31-2004::18:46|reuters.html]Liberal Free Speech in Action[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Aug 30 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Aug 30 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 06:06 PM
    I watched alot of the Dem Covention and not 1 major network showed
    a Protester..It was All over the Major Networks BEFORE the Rep Convention
    even started.. <_< [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because the lib city of Boston, in the lib state of Mass, controlled by two lib senators dictated that the protestors could only invoke their rights of "free speech" from cage-in areas.