Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our great freind Israel

Ah, those wonderful Israeli's!!!!

They are our trusted friend!!!!!

I guess they were not really spying on us, it is something anti-semitic or anti -Israeli or just a mistake on their part or the Pentagon.

We have all heard this bull**** before. They sold our military secrets to the Russians during the cold war so they could get a couple of their brethren out of Russia. To this day they continue to sell our military secrets to China who in turn have sold it right back to the axis of evil. You know Iran and North Korea to name a couple of the evil countries that comprise the axis.

Oh and they mistakenly attacked the USS Liberty for several hours resulting in over a hundred wounded American naval officers and murdering over thirty American naval officers. Yeah our naval officers would lie about this because they are anti-semitic and the Jewish sailors on board the USS Liberty are just self-hating Jews.

But Israel is our friend. We should look the other way because we would be anti-semitic if we spoke the truth. Not to mention if an American Jew condemned Israel then he is just a self hating Jew who is ashamed of his people. The funniest thing about all of this is that it is always somebody else's fault or a mistake on the part of Israel.

I guess since we are the most generous country in the world we should continue to give. Too bad over 90% of our foreign aid goes to Israel so they can spies on us, sell our military secrets and shoot at us mercilessly.

I have made my fair share of derogotary comments towards the Arab royal families and have made my fair share of derogatory comments towards Alquaeda and the bin Laden families so I can't be accused of being totally anti-semitic and one sided here.

Hall Of Fame
    Calm down.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The FBI has evidence that a person who has been working at the Pentagon [b]may be[/b] a spy for Israel, senior U.S. officials have confirmed to CNN. The story was first reported by CBS news...

Wow.

And for all we know, I [b]may be[/b] a spy, too. :lol:

What a coincidence that the same day this alleged spy incident is reported, Iranian Ayatollah Grand Poobah Hatami was reassuring the [i]world community[/i] that Iran is not planning on building a secret nuclear weapon.

More to all this than meets the eye.

All Pro
    Just how many of our allies do you think spy on us?

I bet france has more spies in the USA than israel does, but for some reason that doesn't get you liberals panties in as much of a bunch.

You don't seem bothered that our white flag flying "allies" undermine our foreign policy as often as they can.

Doesn't bother you.

Wonder why.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] Just how many of our allies do you think spy on us?

I bet france has more spies in the USA than israel does, but for some reason that doesn't get you liberals panties in as much of a bunch.

You don't seem bothered that our white flag flying "allies" undermine our foreign policy as often as they can.

Doesn't bother you.

Wonder why. [/b][/quote]
    So you have no negative feelings about an Israeli spy obtaining American secrets for resale to our Enemies?

You have no outrage over this?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish &#064; Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] Just how many of our allies do you think spy on us?

I bet france has more spies in the USA than israel does, but for some reason that doesn&#39;t get you liberals panties in as much of a bunch.

You don&#39;t seem bothered that our white flag flying "allies" undermine our foreign policy as often as they can.

Doesn&#39;t bother you.

Wonder why. [/b][/quote]
    So you have no negative feelings about an Israeli spy obtaining American secrets for resale to our Enemies?

You have no outrage over this? [/b][/quote]
    What&#39;s to be outraged about? Explain to me the specifics. What crime has been committed? Do we have a name? Any charges? All we have is a shadowy source at the pentagon, a CBS report (how convenient they decided to take some time out of their propaganda duties as Kerry campaigner to do some investigative reporting on the eve of the RNC), and an "allegation". When an arrest is made, and the crimes are made public, then I can voice an opinion.

I&#39;m still waiting for the New York Times to give a follow up on Sandy Berger. Now that&#39;s something to be outraged about.

Hall Of Fame
    If there is such person, he knows that Jonathan Pollard-a spy for Israel working in the Defense Department into the 1980s-figures to spend the rest of his natural life in a 8x10 cell in a federal jail in Minnesota. Such a spy, if his crime is similar, figures to suffer the same fate. Reagan&#39;s Sec. of Def. Caspar Weinberger-who was born to a Jewish family which converted-insisted Pollard never be freed. ANd CLinton, when begged to release Pollard by PM Barak in the midst of his midnight fire sale of pardons, wouldn&#39;t do it.

If this is true, the spy deserves his fate, and Israel deserves a dose of reailty.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b] So you have no negative feelings about an Israeli spy obtaining American secrets for resale to our Enemies?

In the grand scheme of things, I am way more outraged that our european "pals" stab us in the back at every chance they get.

I&#39;m mad when any country spies on America, but if that spying leads to israel kicking some iranian ass -- I&#39;m not going to shed as many tears as I&#39;m sure our patriotic brothers on the left will.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Aug 29 2004, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Aug 29 2004, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b] So you have no negative feelings about an Israeli spy obtaining American secrets for resale to our Enemies?

In the grand scheme of things, I am way more outraged that our european "pals" stab us in the back at every chance they get.

I&#39;m mad when any country spies on America, but if that spying leads to israel kicking some iranian ass -- I&#39;m not going to shed as many tears as I&#39;m sure our patriotic brothers on the left will. [/b][/quote]
    Guys like Outsider and Bitonti sit up at night, wiping their sweaty palms, waiting for something- [b]ANYTHING[/b]- to come up that they can hold and say "See&#33; See&#33; Tole ya&#33; The Protocols of Zion is right&#33;"

Let&#39;s at least wait until the FBI holds a press conference.

I&#39;m with you Bugg, I don&#39;t care if the guy is from England, Israel or Mars. If he breaks the law, he needs to be punished.

Come to think about it, I don&#39;t care if he&#39;s an American.

Jonathan Pollard need a cellmate? Stick Sandy Berger&#39;s pillsbury dough boy ass in there with him.

Don&#39;t kid yourself Moses&#33;&#33;&#33;

I don&#39;t stay up at night looking for this stuff. This type of stuff has been happening for a long time. You see I stay up at night looking for an angle to profit from the news and policitical decisions. In so doing I talk about what I see going on.

I know people like Weeb and yourself would rather see INDIVIDUALS like myself remain quiet about the evils of your kind. Anyway tell your kids another holocaust fable and remind your friends and co-workers about how previous generations tried to exterminate your kind. Gain as much pity as you can and thrive on it while you can because more and more people in this country are starting to figure it out.

Rest assured that if s**t like this continues from your beloved Israel then they will pay and then we will all know for certain who is anti-american. You see people like yourself and Weeb are pro-american when it is convenient. That is when America is doing the dirty work for Israel. However, when Israel uses American tax dollars to spy on us, profit from our military secrets and shoot at our guys then you cry about people like Bitonti and myself as being anti-semitic Jew haters who make s**t up about your beloved homeland.

Deal with it the dirtbag Israelis are no different that the scum that attacked us on 9-11 and the sad thing is that the government is too stupid to do anything about it.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 08:46 PM
    [b] Don&#39;t kid yourself Moses&#33;&#33;&#33;

I don&#39;t stay up at night looking for this stuff. This type of stuff has been happening for a long time. You see I stay up at night looking for an angle to profit from the news and policitical decisions. In so doing I talk about what I see going on.

I know people like Weeb and yourself would rather see INDIVIDUALS like myself remain quiet about the evils of your kind. Anyway tell your kids another holocaust fable and remind your friends and co-workers about how previous generations tried to exterminate your kind. Gain as much pity as you can and thrive on it while you can because more and more people in this country are starting to figure it out.

Rest assured that if s**t like this continues from your beloved Israel then they will pay and then we will all know for certain who is anti-american. You see people like yourself and Weeb are pro-american when it is convenient. That is when America is doing the dirty work for Israel. However, when Israel uses American tax dollars to spy on us, profit from our military secrets and shoot at our guys then you cry about people like Bitonti and myself as being anti-semitic Jew haters who make s**t up about your beloved homeland.

Deal with it the dirtbag Israelis are no different that the scum that attacked us on 9-11 and the sad thing is that the government is too stupid to do anything about it. [/b][/quote]
    Who can take a rainbow
    Wrap it in a sigh
    Soak it in the sun
    and make a groovy lemon pie
    The Candy Man
    The Candy Man can

The Candy Man can
    &#39;Cause he mixes it with love
    And makes the world taste good

[img]http://www.cicentre.com/Graphics/spies/Susan_Lindauer2.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b]

Classic line Fish.

Lets go over this one for a sec.

Actual story:
    There Possibility that Spies for Israel recieved confidential intelligence regarding Iran. Most likely involving pertinent information on Iran&#39;s nuculear programs.

Who exactly is Israel going to sell that information to? The Syrians? Their great friends the French? Maybe Israel will sell their Nuculear technology to terrorist regimes? Maybe Israel is secretly behind Irans nuculear programs.

or

America allows some information to be funneled to Israel in the hopes that they step up and blast Iran&#39;s nuculear program into dust.

Fish. What enemy of America is a friend to Israel?

Your contention that Israel is selling American secrets to our enemys is quite possibly the dumbest thing I&#39;ve ever heard. There is absolutely no logic to the statement. I would expect somthing like that from the Arab sympathisers here like outsider and Bitoni but not from you.

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Aug 30 2004, 09:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Aug 30 2004, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b]

Classic line Fish.

Actual story:
    There Possibility that Spies for Israel recieved confidential intelligence regarding Iran. Most likely involving pertinent information on Iran&#39;s nuculear programs.

Who exactly is Israel going to sell that information to? The Syrians? Their great friends the French? Maybe Israel will sell their Nuculear technology to terrorist regimes? Maybe Israel is secretly behind Irans nuculear programs.

or

America allows some information to be funneled to Israel in the hopes that they step up and blast Iran&#39;s nuculear program into dust.

Your contention that Israel is selling American secrets to our enemys is quite possibly the dumbest thing I&#39;ve ever heard. There is absolutely no logic to the statement. I would expect somthing like that from the Arab sympathisers here like outsider and Bitoni but not from you. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps you are right Chiefs, and perhaps my reply was in haste before getting all the facts strait. Consider it withdrawn. :D

Hall Of Fame
    "Holocaust fable?" - care to explain that one, outsider?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 08:46 PM
    [b] I know people like Weeb and yourself would rather see INDIVIDUALS like myself remain quiet about the evils of your kind. Anyway tell your kids another holocaust fable and remind your friends and co-workers about how previous generations tried to exterminate your kind. Gain as much pity as you can and thrive on it while you can because more and more people in this country are starting to figure it out.
    ...(see moveon.org daily talking points for the rest) [/b][/quote]
    So I guess you spend many a sleepless night knowing that your patron saint, fondeous clintonus, allowed American missile technology to find it&#39;s way to communist china.

Or that the American taxpayer funded the north korean nuke program in the 90&#39;s.

Good times...

PS - Please don&#39;t remain quiet. The wider you open your mouth, the easier it is to stick a foot in it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Aug 30 2004, 10:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Aug 30 2004, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-outsider[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 08:46 PM
    [b] I know people like Weeb and yourself would rather see INDIVIDUALS like myself remain quiet about the evils of your kind. Anyway tell your kids another holocaust fable and remind your friends and co-workers about how previous generations tried to exterminate your kind. Gain as much pity as you can and thrive on it while you can because more and more people in this country are starting to figure it out.
    ...(see moveon.org daily talking points for the rest) [/b][/quote]
    So I guess you spend many a sleepless night knowing that your patron saint, fondeous clintonus, allowed American missile technology to find it&#39;s way to communist china.

Or that the American taxpayer funded the north korean nuke program in the 90&#39;s.

Good times...

PS - Please don&#39;t remain quiet. The wider you open your mouth, the easier it is to stick a foot in it. [/b][/quote]
    Actually his patron saint is Usama Bin Ladin.

OH Lord..Outsider....please do not post anything involving holocaust and the words fable/myth/legend. It happened...those dudes were cooked/killed. Outsider...you and I are on good terms..you may incite a board riot with those words..

Believe me, When the pollard thing happened i was so pissed...friends dont spy on each other....

now when I heard about this...my wife and i turned to each other and said "Pollard". If this guy was spying...then he should get the Pollard sentence...

I dont care what country they are from...a spy is a spy..

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Aug 30 2004, 10:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Aug 30 2004, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Aug 30 2004, 09:35 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 05:10 PM
    [b]

Classic line Fish.

Actual story:

or

Your contention that Israel is selling American secrets to our enemys is quite possibly the dumbest thing I&#39;ve ever heard. There is absolutely no logic to the statement. I would expect somthing like that from the Arab sympathisers here like outsider and Bitoni but not from you. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps you are right Chiefs, and perhaps my reply was in haste before getting all the facts strait. Consider it withdrawn. :D [/b][/quote]
    Not so Fast my Eel like Fish&#33;&#33; I&#39;m not letting you off the Hook that
    Easy&#33;&#33; You didn&#39;t check Facts like you would if a conservative said
    it..For Shame Fish&#33;&#33; :lol:

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 01:38 PM
    [b] Believe me, When the pollard thing happened i was so pissed...friends dont spy on each other....
    [/b][/quote]
    LL...trust me, they do. America spies on friends and enemies alike. In this world, your friend is your enemy tomorrow and vice versa. It&#39;s shortsighted not to.

We do it. They all do it.

When I hear somebody spies on the US, I&#39;m more pissed at our side for not safeguarding the info. If protocols are followed to the letter, it would be near impossible for foreigners to get their hands on our classified info.

The alleged spy needs to be punished, along with all those that didn&#39;t follow protocol.

Hall Of Fame
    I&#39;m still waiting for a follow up.

A name? Charges?

Or maybe Leslie Stahl just wanted to plant innuendo into peoples head about "Jews" with "influence" at the "highest levels" who adversely effect "US Policy".

I guess it didn&#39;t work, though. Outsider already hated Jews.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 08:37 PM
    [b] I&#39;m still waiting for a follow up.

A name? Charges?

Or maybe Leslie Stahl just wanted to plant innuendo into peoples head about "Jews" with "influence" at the "highest levels" who adversely effect "US Policy".

I guess it didn&#39;t work, though. Outsider already hated Jews. [/b][/quote]
    I make decision with precision
    Lost inside this manned collision
    Just to see that what is to be
    Perfectly my fantasy

I came to know with now dismay
    That in this world we all must pay
    Pay to write, pay to play
    Pay to cum, pay to fight

And all in time,
    With just our minds
    We soon will find
    What&#39;s left behind