Thread: GOP Convention Report....Day One

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Lots of fun today protesting the libs the "right" way........here are a few highlights.
    1- Libs are stupid as sh!t- the Protest Warrior signs are sarcastic but the libs would look at signs like this:
    [img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/pw_sign_5.gif[/img]

and say, "I don't get it"!!! There was one very effective sign which referred to the "Pro-Choice" people not wanting a school voucher system and leaving "black children in black schools" and the tools didn't get it....now I fully understand bman.

2- Libs are the most intolerant, nazi-like people out there. God forbid you have a differing point of view and don't think like them....well just keep it to yourself 'cause free speech and the first amendment only applies to liberals. Of course at that point there was only one thing left to do...fight, which we did.

3- At least half of the people at the rally were ages 17 or less and just there to create havoc....some very brave kerri supporters wore bandannas to cover their face.

4- Finally those people are outright pigs. After infiltrating their march for a few blocks then moving up to 34th and Broadway to protest I saw a one kerri supporter throw a bottle at a police officer, another kerri supporter throw marbles or some sort of BB-pellets towards the police who were riding on horseback and just general filth.

Of course we constantly reminded them of their candidate and party they support:

1- when they blamed Bush for the war in Iraq we chanted, "kerri supports the war" then further infuriated them chanting, "kerri supports the war...but doesn't fund the troops!"

2- when kerri supporters walked by with makeshift coffins we really infuriated them inquiring if the dead fetus of aborted babies were inside the coffins.
    There were a handful of people who, to their credit, did appreciate our passionate counter-protest and right to speak out.

I must mention...I've never seen so many American flags defaced or hung upside down. Also...there were tons of PLO flags (which should make bitonti smile!)

Just to cap off how stupid these people are....one member from our group dressed up in a red shirt, went deep into the crowd with a bucket and handed out fliers advertising "Let's buy Bush a Brain." The several hundred dollars he took from the suckers bought four cases of beer!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Well...let's see what Tuesday has in store!!

All Pro
    Oh, Comeback, you troublemaker!

Don't you know only they have the right to free speech, not you or the Swiftboat Vets? Don't you know that on the left, free speech includes anarchy, assault, arson, battery and violence?

Just ask Warfish, he'll tell 'ya in his fair and balanced way.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]Just ask Warfish, he'll tell 'ya in his fair and balanced way. [/b][/quote]

Not me........not anymore. To you, your viewpoint is fair and moral and rightious. What good would it do me to try to convince you otherwise?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 10:38 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Just ask Warfish, he'll tell 'ya in his fair and balanced way. [/b][/quote]

Not me........not anymore. To you, your viewpoint is fair and moral and rightious. What good would it do me to try to convince you otherwise? [/b][/quote]
    Cite a few examples of where Weeb has been:

1. unfair
    2. immoral
    3. unrighteous

Seems like a really mature way to spend your sunday. I was by the pool, relaxing. I hope you don't get caught in a brawl and get arrested.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 08:57 AM
    [b] Seems like a really mature way to spend your sunday. I was by the pool, relaxing. I hope you don't get caught in a brawl and get arrested. [/b][/quote]
    I was busy fixing the pool!!! LOL My filter died and I had to drive to 4 different pool supply stores to find one in stock.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 07:57 AM
    [b] Seems like a really mature way to spend your sunday. I was by the pool, relaxing. I hope you don't get caught in a brawl and get arrested. [/b][/quote]
    A pool?

You must be rich. Time to raise your tax bracket.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Aug 29 2004, 10:38 PM
    [b] Not me........not anymore. To you, your viewpoint is fair and moral and rightious. What good would it do me to try to convince you otherwise? [/b][/quote]
    I challenge you because you always seem to rush to the defense of the left. In fairness, I have seen you respond to posts from the left, but only when they are over the top or just transparently false. It's a rare occurance and happens mostly after you're attacked for being biased.

As a self-described moderate, your posts should be 50-50 not even 80-20. If they are, you have that right, but no right to label yourself moderate. I am biased, but it doesn't make my opinion any less valid than a moderate.

You rushed to attack my OPINION about what I PREDICTED would happen this week (it took less than a day for part of my prediction to come true). Not once did I say they have no right to PEACEFUL protest. And no, I don't have a favorable opinion of liberalism. These people repulse me, peaceful or not. So sue me.

Example: You rushed in to attack posts [u]supporting[/u] the Swiftboat Vets. They are PEACEFULLY exercising their 1st amendment rights, are they not? But no such defense of them and their rights. And no attack either on those that would silence them.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Aug 30 2004, 08:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper &#064; Aug 30 2004, 08:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ShadeTree#55[/i]@Aug 30 2004, 07:57 AM
    [b] Seems like a really mature way to spend your sunday. I was by the pool, relaxing. I hope you don&#39;t get caught in a brawl and get arrested. [/b][/quote]
    A pool?

You must be rich. Time to raise your tax bracket.

As far as spending my Sunday, unlike the kerri supporters none one form our group (about 500 including other conservative groups that were in attendence) was arrested.

[/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way...I failed to mention that the kerri supporters saw fit to attack one member from our group, take the American flag he was carrying then rip it to shreds.