Thread: Day two at the RNC...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Going into the city yesterday it seemed many of the liberals from Sunday's protest were back...in the same clothes and stench.

Because of our good work on [url=http://www.thehill.com/news/083104/protest.aspx]Sunday[/url] (and yes, that man is wearing a T-shirt that says "Fags for Bush" as there were several gays protesting with us Sunday) somebody was able to score some tickets to last nights event in the Garden.

Hence I had to dress nicely and was not as prepared for the battle as I usually like to be.

As far as the speeches, the place was electric but then again you had to expect that for various reasons. While Rudy was great I thought the substance of McCain's speech was better, he's just not a dynamic talker. When McCain made the quip about fatass Moore I had to restrain myself from going over and confronting him, but since I was a guest I controlled myself. (It's funny how CNN purposely misspliced the tape of that to turn the events around this morning).

Again, the libs are totally hypocritical, ignorant and intolerant.

When trying to calmly discuss or debate the issues all you get is "F-U, get out of the city skin head".

When bringing up the point of free speech for all the response is, "F-U...get out of here nazi."

Granted, most of these punks are not of voting age but I've yet to hear kerri or senators schiester and clinton ask people who support "their party" to behave and act like adults.

After standing by the MSNBC booths and drowning out the pro kerri supporters by chanting, "John F'n Kerri....No F'n Way" we headed back towards 7th avenue when we saw a bunch of punks on motor scooters throwing stuff at cops they driving away...ironically a big metal police baracade somehow mysteriously ( :D ), out of nowhere ( :D ) appeared and three of them went crashing into it! ( :D ).

After that it was time to leave.....day off today and back into the hornets nest tomorrow!!

All League
    [quote][b]When trying to calmly discuss or debate the issues all you get is "F-U, get out of the city skin head".

When bringing up the point of free speech for all the response is, "F-U...get out of here nazi."

Granted, most of these punks are not of voting age but I've yet to hear kerri or senators schiester and clinton ask people who support "their party" to behave and act like adults.

After standing by the MSNBC booths and drowning out the pro kerri supporters by chanting, "John F'n Kerri....No F'n Way"[/b][/quote]

So you complain about the protesters saying FU then you chant "John F'n Kerri....No F'n Way"?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 09:36 AM
    [b] [quote][b]When trying to calmly discuss or debate the issues all you get is "F-U, get out of the city skin head".

After standing by the MSNBC booths and drowning out the pro kerri supporters by chanting, "John F'n Kerri....No F'n Way"[/b][/quote]

So you complain about the protesters saying FU then you chant "John F'n Kerri....No F'n Way"? [/b][/quote]
    No...I am not complaining about anything, I am just show the intelligence, or lack thereof, from most of the kerri supporters when you try and discuss/debate issues with them.

While you once again try and compare apples to oranges as was the case yesterday, the chant, as stated, was to drown out the pro-kerri supporters.

considering they support gay sex, I would just laugh them off.

softies

I like the story of the guy who marched on Sunday and was collecting money to send Bush back to Texas.

He spent the money he collected on 3 cases of beer. Now there's someone who's THINKING!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 11:10 AM
    [b] I like the story of the guy who marched on Sunday and was collecting money to send Bush back to Texas.

He spent the money he collected on 3 cases of beer. Now there's someone who's THINKING!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... [/b][/quote]
    What was funny is the guy has a thick, thick Irish brough (spell?) and was walking around as we were preparing to leave saying, "I'm gonna take their money today!"

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Aug 31 2004, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Aug 31 2004, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlbanyJet[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 11:10 AM
    [b] I like the story of the guy who marched on Sunday and was collecting money to send Bush back to Texas.

He spent the money he collected on 3 cases of beer. Now there&#39;s someone who&#39;s THINKING&#33;&#33; Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... [/b][/quote]
    What was funny is the guy has a thick, thick Irish brough (spell?) and was walking around as we were preparing to leave saying, "I&#39;m gonna take their money today&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    CBTNY,

I nsaw your buddies the Protest Warriors on the news this morning. They got face time on fox 5 and wpic 11. Kudos. Great signs too&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Aug 31 2004, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Aug 31 2004, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Aug 31 2004, 11:14 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-AlbanyJet[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 11:10 AM

He spent the money he collected on 3 cases of beer. Now there&#39;s someone who&#39;s THINKING&#33;&#33; Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... [/b][/quote]
    What was funny is the guy has a thick, thick Irish brough (spell?) and was walking around as we were preparing to leave saying, "I&#39;m gonna take their money today&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    CBTNY,

I nsaw your buddies the Protest Warriors on the news this morning. They got face time on fox 5 and wpic 11. Kudos. Great signs too&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Any interviews or just group shots??

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 08:51 AM
    [b] we saw a bunch of punks on motor scooters throwing stuff at cops they driving away...ironically a big metal police baracade somehow mysteriously ( :D ), out of nowhere ( :D ) appeared and three of them went crashing into it&#33; ( :D ).
    [/b][/quote]
    God Bless the NYPD

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Aug 31 2004, 01:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Aug 31 2004, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Aug 31 2004, 01:25 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Aug 31 2004, 11:14 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-AlbanyJet[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 11:10 AM

CBTNY,

I nsaw your buddies the Protest Warriors on the news this morning. They got face time on fox 5 and wpic 11. Kudos. Great signs too&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Any interviews or just group shots?? [/b][/quote]
    They talked to one of them and gave the background on the group. They were also covered on Fox News.