Thread: Barack Obama

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Dem Golden Boy du jour Barack Obama is a staunch defender of womens' "right" to choose abortion up until (and during) the moment of delivery.

But hey, what the hell, he sure can work up an audience!

[img]http://www.illinoisleader.com/content/img/f15430/animationpbaa.gif[/img]
    Animation of the partial birth abortion procedure espoused by Barack Obama.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yummy! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell you what, I won't vote for him, how about that?

Allan Keys is going to rip him a new one.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this fits the same bill but he was one of only two "yeh" votes to allow babies born alive due to "botched" abortions to be killed outside the womb.

Everyone thinks this guy is a star cause he can speak in public but when you get to the nitty gritty this guy is left of Castro.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares, you "republicans" got what you wanted when Bush and Denny Hastert put their "middle-fingers" in the face of every Illinois Republican and brought in a total zero like Alan Keyes to take the place of rising republican Jim Oberweis.

Republicans spent millions on the primary. Registered Republicans took time to vote and Oberweis was rising fast--he came out of nowhere to finish 2nd (over 10 vying) in the primary and garnered about 25 percent of the Republican vote.

Given his sudden burst of name recognition and building momentum, Oberweis WOULD'VE taken this bum Obama down.

Oh well, Oberweis was against Bush's little criminal alien pals, so Jorge wound up nullifying the entire primary process by bringing in Keyes. Keyes has been a total disaster so far, and Illinois Republicans are livid (and for good reason) over Jorge rigging the primary process!!

Deal with Obama "Bush boys", he's here to stay, thanks to the illegal aliens and their good pal Jorge :wacko:

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28261]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=28261[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anything that isn't about illegal aliens, dude? Are you pro-abortion? I should think so, who wants another piranha in the tank, driving down wages and increasing unemployment and creating a passive dictatorship for the country club elitists who don't do any real work like all of the high school dropouts who are sad because they can't sit around a construction site, taking turns working for twenty minutes at a time for $35 an hour.

(Kidding, kidding....take a deep breath ;) )

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That animation is gross....can we just get a verbal description next time....I mean come on...some of us are parents here...

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, 5E B)

Yea, excuse me for chiming in and putting down your friends, but according to my buddy Weeb, this is my "pet peeve".

[b]Don't you get it, Bush and Hastert basically scrapped the entire Illinois Senatorial primary and handed the Senate seat to Obama in order to please criminal illegal aliens[/b] :wacko:

Here's the bottom line and don't skew the subject: The votes of EVERY single Republican in the Illinois state primary were thrown out the window. First, the GOP hand-picked a freakin' pervert who was rightfully forced to resign in shame. Then, every single candidate, including a strong 2nd place finisher (Oberweis), was shunned by the Bush crowd for a loser like Keyes.

My America, my Republican Party, RESPECTS the will of the voters. That's supposed to happen in a Democracy!!!!

You're America and Republican Party, obviously, doesn't mind fixing elections and destroying primaries to please the CATO Institiute slimeballs.

What did the "country club" boys tell EVERY single voter in the Ill. Republican primary, "let them eat cake" or "f@ck you peons"???? ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 05:13 PM
    [b] That animation is gross....can we just get a verbal description next time....I mean come on...some of us are parents here...

LL [/b][/quote]
    I have two kids.

Hiding the reality of the animalistic practices these folks espouse is exactly what they want us all to do.

"Partial birth abortion" is a three word talking point. Showing it in practice is all I need to do to fulfill my side of the debate.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Sep 1 2004, 11:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Sep 1 2004, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-latinlawyer[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 05:13 PM
    [b] That animation is gross....can we just get a verbal description next time....I mean come on...some of us are parents here...

LL [/b][/quote]
    I have two kids.

Hiding the reality of the animalistic practices these folks espouse is exactly what they want us all to do.

"Partial birth abortion" is a three word talking point. Showing it in practice is all I need to do to fulfill my side of the debate. [/b][/quote]
    "In the blue states, we worship an awesome god". -Barrack Obama

I guess now I know why the libs didn&#39;t throw a tizzy like they do when president Bush invokes God.

They knew he was only kidding.