Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More beheaded in Iraq

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[url=http://216.117.171.171/nepal.wmv]Not a pretty sight.[/url]

F'ckn cowards shot the men in the back...and we should have a "thoughtful, sensitive" war against these people??

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 06:02 PM
    [b] [url=http://216.117.171.171/nepal.wmv]Not a pretty sight.[/url]

F'ckn cowards shot the men in the back...and we should have a "thoughtful, sensitive" war against these people?? [/b][/quote]
    That is just F'ing Disgusting. These people are butchers...the way this guy just took a knife and just cut that guy's head off....that is just SATAN at his worst. These guys deserve the NUKE BOMB. How the F is that defensable? How can anyone claim their religion is a peaceful one when they wont even condemn these acts publicly! I havent seen one declaration from the Grand IMAM in Egypt of the ****e guy in Najaf that said that the behgeadings were a criminal act under Islamic law...

This is just so disgusting...if nothing else these videos are engendering anger not support for ending the war...if anything these videos make me want to bomb the hell out of these bastards...

those poor nepalese workers..

LL

Aaahhhhhhhh the Religion of Peace.

F@cking Cowards.

The problem is, the woods are full of these animals...my worst nightmare is to have these lower than life bastards kidnap some high profile person in this country and perform this same cowardly act...

and these are the people that we are bringing democracy to?

yeah ok whatever

George Bush&#39;s lack of a plan led us to this point. 4 more years of pissing in the wind will definately improve things <_<

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 07:19 PM
    [b] and these are the people that we are bringing democracy to?
    [/b][/quote]
    hmmmm I&#39;m sure they&#39;re are everyday Iraqi&#39;s and not some AlQeada affiliated group :rolleyes:

You know because Al Qeada has nothing to do with Iraq.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 07:19 PM

yeah ok whatever

George Bush&#39;s lack of a plan led us to this point. 4 more years of pissing in the wind will definately improve things <_< [/b][/quote]
    bit, you tell me, what do you want to do? You want to fight them there or here...either way, they are coming after us...you do believe that don&#39;t you?

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 08:19 PM

yeah ok whatever

George Bush&#39;s lack of a plan led us to this point. 4 more years of pissing in the wind will definately improve things <_< [/b][/quote]
    I am so sick of this whole Iraq bs. Let be honest, if we were really looking to bring democracy to countries we would have started in the western hemisphere and worked eastward....

Invade Cuba
    Invade Venezuela (Bonus: They Have Oil)

Then on to Africa

Invade the Equatorial Guinea (Bonus: They have Oil)
    Invade Zimbabwe
    Invade Sudan
    Invade Central African Republic
    Invade Libya
    Invade Algeria

THEN

Invade Saudi Arabia (Bonus: They have Oil)
    Invade Kuwait (Bonus: They Have Oil)
    Invade Iraq (Bonus They have Oil)
    Invade Iran (Bonus: They have Oil)
    Invade Pakistan
    Invade Myanmar (Burma)
    etc...

There are SOOOOOOO Many countries that we could invade and bring Democracy to..why Iraq? Is it because George W. felt insulted that Saddam wanted his daddy dead? Were they the easiest mark that had oil?

Let&#39;s not be foolish...we didn&#39;t invade Iraq to provide democracy...we invade because we disliked Saddam, we saw an opportunity to build a country friendly with the US, and Oil. There are so many countries that need to have a free and democratic country....why Iraq?

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Sep 1 2004, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Sep 1 2004, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Aug 31 2004, 08:19 PM

yeah ok whatever

I am so sick of this whole Iraq bs. Let be honest, if we were really looking to bring democracy to countries we would have started in the western hemisphere and worked eastward....

Invade Cuba

Then on to Africa

Invade Zimbabwe
    Invade Sudan
    Invade Central African Republic
    Invade Libya
    Invade Algeria

THEN

Invade Saudi Arabia (Bonus: They have Oil)
    Invade Kuwait (Bonus: They Have Oil)
    Invade Iraq (Bonus They have Oil)
    Invade Iran (Bonus: They have Oil)
    Invade Pakistan
    Invade Myanmar (Burma)
    etc...

There are SOOOOOOO Many countries that we could invade and bring Democracy to..why Iraq? Is it because George W. felt insulted that Saddam wanted his daddy dead? Were they the easiest mark that had oil?

Let&#39;s not be foolish...we didn&#39;t invade Iraq to provide democracy...we invade because we disliked Saddam, we saw an opportunity to build a country friendly with the US, and Oil. There are so many countries that need to have a free and democratic country....why Iraq?

LL [/b][/quote]
    LL,

You clearly haven&#39;t been watching the convention. Nobody here could explain these issues better then the way McCain and Guiliani laid them out on Monday night.

I will say this
    [b]Invade Cuba

Then on to Africa

Invade Zimbabwe
    Invade Sudan
    Invade Central African Republic[/b]

If it was about oil then we would have invaded those countries. We are looking to effect Geo-political change in the region that exports terror. In the region that attacked us on 9/11. We are taking the fight to the terrorists. Read the transcripts from monday night.

Two points, not really popular ones, but they still have to be said:

#1: Yes, this type of action is wrong. No matter anything else, murder of non-combatants is unacceptable. And this method is especially horrid and inhuman.

#2: Have you seen pictures of the Iraqi civillians (non combatants) after their house was hit by a US. Smart Bomb? Not pretty either. I know, I&#39;ll get slammed for moral relativism, and to a degree I actaully AGREE, but it is important to remember that we have kileld alot of folks in thsi war too, including alot of innocent civillians who were not our enemies.

I guess my point is that killing is never pretty, regardless of why or who does it. I would never defend such action as that committed by our enemies, but I think we should remember the big picture. Finding the bodies of your family in the smoking ruin of your home after being completely leveled by U.S. munitions doesn&#39;t make us look very humane or compassionate either, regardless of the moral correctness of our overall mission over there.

I don&#39;t want us to fall down the same well the Muslim extremists have, where we think killing is or should be acceptable. Perhaps that is a pipe dream and naive, but it&#39;s what I think.

Oh, MORE beheaded in Iraq. Not MOORE (Michael) beheaded in Iraq.

Dang&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:21 AM
    [b] #2: Have you seen pictures of the Iraqi civillians (non combatants) after their house was hit by a US. Smart Bomb? Not pretty either. I know, I&#39;ll get slammed for moral relativism, and to a degree I actaully AGREE, but it is important to remember that we have kileld alot of folks in thsi war too, including alot of innocent civillians who were not our enemies.

[/b][/quote]
    So now Americans are targeting civilian houses? They are now on par with those cowards who "kidnap" people and behead them?

Excellent comparison WF. :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:42 AM
    [b] So now Americans are targeting civilian houses? [/b][/quote]
    You are completely missing the point, as I expect many will (anger and disgust, both legitimate feeling about this, often cloud such things).

The fact that if a US missle "accidently" blew up someones family (and to date, a few thousand families have been "accidentally" blow up or killed by U.S. forces in Iraq) is irreleavant to the pain and suffering (and desire for revenge) it causes, and the outrage it could cause among those wounded by such an attack.

Are you telling me Pope, that if I ran over your Mother of Wife, but DIDN&#39;T MEAN TO, that it would somehow hurt you less, or that you wouldn&#39;t be as Angry about it? Would my motivation, morallity, or goals matter, if the end result was still me running over your mother and killing her??

Again, I DO NOT DEFEND this attrocity in any way. I am discussing theory, not practicallity. And the fact must be faced that we have killed (intentionally or not) thousands of Iraqi civillians in this war for Democracy. While I am sure the end result (in theory, an independant, free and Democratic Iraq) is a worthy and noble goal, I somehow doubt that many Iraqi&#39;s who families have been killed will view these issues so objectively.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Sep 1 2004, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish &#064; Sep 1 2004, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:42 AM
    [b] So now Americans are targeting civilian houses? [/b][/quote]
    You are completely missing the point, as I expect many will (anger and disgust, both legitimate feeling about this, often cloud such things).

The fact that if a US missle "accidently" blew up someones family (and to date, a few thousand families have been "accidentally" blow up or killed by U.S. forces in Iraq) is irreleavant to the pain and suffering (and desire for revenge) it causes, and the outrage it could cause among those wounded by such an attack.

Are you telling me Pope, that if I ran over your Mother of Wife, but DIDN&#39;T MEAN TO, that it would somehow hurt you less, or that you wouldn&#39;t be as Angry about it? Would my motivation, morallity, or goals matter, if the end result was still me running over your mother and killing her??

Again, I DO NOT DEFEND this attrocity in any way. I am discussing theory, not practicallity. And the fact must be faced that we have killed (intentionally or not) thousands of Iraqi civillians in this war for Democracy. While I am sure the end result (in theory, an independant, free and Democratic Iraq) is a worthy and noble goal, I somehow doubt that many Iraqi&#39;s who families have been killed will view these issues so objectively. [/b][/quote]
    Point is these animals specifically target civilians for death, kidnapping, blowing up airplanes or buses, taking over schools etc.

American warplanes and their soldiers actually try to avoid it at all costs, even to the detriment of winning wars.

No, accidental deaths won&#39;t make the pain for a family go away any quicker but to compare the 2 is a complete joke.

[quote][b]Point is these animals specifically target civilians for death, kidnapping, blowing up airplanes or buses, taking over schools etc.

American warplanes and their soldiers actually try to avoid it at all costs, even to the detriment of winning wars.

No, accidental deaths won&#39;t make the pain for a family go away any quicker but to compare the 2 is a complete joke. [/b][/quote]

In a way, yes, in a way, no.

Given the Enemy&#39;s millitary capabillities, when compared to our own, what tactic would you expect them to employ in hopes of beating their Enemy (us)?? You make it sound like they are a modern, well funded, well organized Army, still targeting civillians for death for no other reason than inhumanity. Fact is, this is the only way this ragtag poorly equipped and outfitted Enemy can fight a force such as ours.

This fact does not excuse in any way the immorallity of what they are doing, but I think it explains their reasoning for this tactic. And it has been a very effective tactic to date, sadly.

But that is not the issue. And honestly, I am more playing devil&#39;s advocate than anything else. But I think the point is legit that WE get outraged and offended when they kill (in a grantedly VERY grusome way) a few captured civillians. However, WE don&#39;t think twice about the THOUSANDS of Civillians our millitary has killed so far. We shrug it off cause we "didn&#39;t mean to" and because "Our cause is Moral". Well, that may be true, but does that excuse the deaths we have caused? Does that innoculate us from feeling bad, or questioning our actions when so many have died at our hands. Moral relativism works both ways: Can a moral person really shrug off a thousand death civillains we are supposedly there to "free from tyrany" and still take issue when our Enemy fights back the only way they can, given their power, and murders a civillian or ten?

Again, it&#39;s more of a philisophical or theory based question. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, least of all that this hidious action is to be defended. I just think we should look at the Big Picture, not just the small one, more often.

These filthy unwashed subhuman muslims have to be stamped out like the cockroaches that they are....

Any liberal that thinks these subhumans don&#39;t deserve the death penalty needs to be shot himself....

These filthy troglodytes need to be tortured mercilessly, then shot in the back....

I&#39;d love to volunteer to do the torturing and shooting myself......

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 12:17 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Point is these animals specifically target civilians for death, kidnapping, blowing up airplanes or buses, taking over schools etc.

No, accidental deaths won&#39;t make the pain for a family go away any quicker but to compare the 2 is a complete joke. [/b][/quote]

In a way, yes, in a way, no.

Given the Enemy&#39;s millitary capabillities, when compared to our own, what tactic would you expect them to employ in hopes of beating their Enemy (us)?? You make it sound like they are a modern, well funded, well organized Army, still targeting civillians for death for no other reason than inhumanity. Fact is, this is the only way this ragtag poorly equipped and outfitted Enemy can fight a force such as ours.

This fact does not excuse in any way the immorallity of what they are doing, but I think it explains their reasoning for this tactic. And it has been a very effective tactic to date, sadly.

But that is not the issue. And honestly, I am more playing devil&#39;s advocate than anything else. But I think the point is legit that WE get outraged and offended when they kill (in a grantedly VERY grusome way) a few captured civillians. However, WE don&#39;t think twice about the THOUSANDS of Civillians our millitary has killed so far. We shrug it off cause we "didn&#39;t mean to" and because "Our cause is Moral". Well, that may be true, but does that excuse the deaths we have caused? Does that innoculate us from feeling bad, or questioning our actions when so many have died at our hands. Moral relativism works both ways: Can a moral person really shrug off a thousand death civillains we are supposedly there to "free from tyrany" and still take issue when our Enemy fights back the only way they can, given their power, and murders a civillian or ten?

Again, it&#39;s more of a philisophical or theory based question. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, least of all that this hidious action is to be defended. I just think we should look at the Big Picture, not just the small one, more often. [/b][/quote]
    Fine WF, keep towing that liberal company line.

Boo hoo they can&#39;t fight a well equiped army, so in turn we&#39;ll take a bunch of 8 year olds hostage, spin it anyway you like if it makes you feel better. I think it&#39;s you who needs to look at the "BIG" picture and come to grips why Muslims are currently involved in 14 wars around the globe.

[quote][b]Fine WF, keep towing that liberal company line.

Boo hoo they can&#39;t fight a well equiped army, so in turn we&#39;ll take a bunch of 8 year olds hostage, spin it anyway you like if it makes you feel better. I think it&#39;s you who needs to look at the "BIG" picture and come to grips why Muslims are currently involved in 14 wars around the globe. [/b][/quote]

Why exactly, is it liberal to want to think things through? Why does respecting the innocent lives we have taken, and wanting to understand the moral and philisophical differences between us and the Enemy, their tactics and ours, liberal? Why is trying to understand our enemy liberal? Why do you think I am the enemy pope?

Should I just scream out and say "Kill um&#39; All&#33;" like Hick. Is anyone who doesn&#39;t say that a traitor? A Rebel? A Terrorist?

Let me ask you this: If you were in their position, with an overpowering technological Millitary Force laid out against you, how would you fight it?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 02:11 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Fine WF, keep towing that liberal company line.

Boo hoo they can&#39;t fight a well equiped army, so in turn we&#39;ll take a bunch of 8 year olds hostage, spin it anyway you like if it makes you feel better. I think it&#39;s you who needs to look at the "BIG" picture and come to grips why Muslims are currently involved in 14 wars around the globe. [/b][/quote]

Why exactly, is it liberal to want to think things through? Why does respecting the innocent lives we have taken, and wanting to understand the moral and philisophical differences between us and the Enemy, their tactics and ours, liberal? Why is trying to understand our enemy liberal? Why do you think I am the enemy pope?

Should I just scream out and say "Kill um&#39; All&#33;" like Hick. Is anyone who doesn&#39;t say that a traitor? A Rebel? A Terrorist?

Let me ask you this: If you were in their position, with an overpowering technological Millitary Force laid out against you, how would you fight it? [/b][/quote]
    If you capture enemy pows, you treat them according to the rules of the Geneva Convention....

You don&#39;t slaughter innocent civilians like these filthy subhumans did.....

These filthy, rabid animals need to be annhilated.... Hopefully through a slow, torturous death....

I want to see a tape of these animals eviscerated alive....

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 02:11 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Fine WF, keep towing that liberal company line.

Let me ask you this: If you were in their position, with an overpowering technological Millitary Force laid out against you, how would you fight it? [/b][/quote]
    You can "think it out" anyway you want and if you&#39;ve come to the conclusion that this scum is on par with American soldiers and American principles so be it you&#39;re entitled to that.

So when the Afghans fought the Russians and won they took 8 year olds hostage? If an American army ever did such a thing you liberals would go out of your freakin minds, look at how crazy you got when terrorists got panties put on their heads.

I call them scum, you call them "Freedom Fighters" I understand.