Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: J.R.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone see that Jeremy Roenick interview on SportsCenter? What a knucklehead. His reponse to the allegations was, "It's no one's business". What a loudmouth lameass.

Sadly, as old and washed up as he is, he's the best one on our roster. I look forward to a hockeyless winter. See ya in February!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont see what's wrong as long as he didnt bet on Hockey.

It's not illegal

And JR looks like a trustworthy and up front guy, I wouldn't believe he bet on Hockey.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    GGG
    Go easy on Roenick-I am willing to "bet" alot of players place wagers on sporting events. As long as it is not proven on their own sport it does not seem wrong to me.
    I am Watching the World Cup games-that is better than seeing nothing for me as far as hockey. Most of the players play in NHL anyway

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you both, but it's just a matter of time until we find out that J.R. bet the Sens to win the Cup.

It's just bad for the sport.....but really, how much worse can it get? No one cares about hockey, anyway.

p.s.: Robert Esche, although USA lost, looked solid last night against the Canadians. Did you see Mario Lemieux mixing it up??? Good stuff.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    GGG
    Esche is continuing his good play from last season-
    Bumping and interfering with the goalies are part of the game
    Canada vs. U.S was certainly spirited-nice to see these guys are bringing it all-and not going through the motions. Lemieux mixing it up is the biggest shock-although he is not like an angel as some people might believe over his career.