Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am completely outraged by...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ...what is taking place in Russia today, these F'ers taking school kids hostage on the first day of school, killing parents trying to protect their kids...enough of this crap, these scum suckers must be dealt a final blow

I know this will get moved, but I had to say it

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must say, I agree

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shame of it is Russia tried to keep some distance from all this Middle East turmoil. I believe this is the 3rd serious terrosist attack within Russia. There was the theater/ hostage situation, the 2 downed airliners, and now this cowardice bullsh*t. We need to take these f*ckers out! I hope the Russians decide to help aid our cause in erradicating these scumbags off of the planet.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: also agree and i don't see an end in sight.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we should try diplomacy.

Or maybe we should be "more" diplomatic.

You can solve your issues with terrorists with diplomacy, right?

Geez, what a freaking idiot Kerry is.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are Chechen rebels, not middle-eastern terrorists

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Icer[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:31 AM
    [b] They are Chechen rebels, not middle-eastern terrorists [/b][/quote]
    Exactly!!!
    I Love how people in this country outrage and have no clue what they are outraged about.

I would definitely have reevaluate who the freaking idiot is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Icer[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:31 AM
    HELLO?!?!?! Chechens are getting help from AL-QAEDA! Chechens are muslims from Chechnya and they are allied with Al Qaeda...it is a known fact....they all sprout from the same poisonous tree...

LL

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Icer[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:31 AM
    It's the same thing, though. Terrorism is terrorism. These happen to be Russian terrorists. Are you saying there's a difference? What kind of person thinks it's a good idea to INVADE A SCHOOL for crying out loud.

The worst part of it is that there's not much we can do to stop it from happening here except for finding these people before they put their plans into action.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Sep 1 2004, 10:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer &#064; Sep 1 2004, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Icer[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:31 AM
    HELLO?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; Chechens are getting help from AL-QAEDA&#33; Chechens are muslims from Chechnya and they are allied with Al Qaeda...it is a known fact....they all sprout from the same poisonous tree...

LL [/b][/quote]
    I know that Chechnya is mainly muslim, and that they have links to Al-Qaeda but the reason middle-eastern terrorists fight and the Rebels do are different.

I only brought it up because someone mentioned Russia staying out of the situation in the middle-east, and still get this. Even though they aren&#39;t really linked, this event is due to the situation they&#39;ve had witch Chechnya for the last 10 years

[quote][b]It&#39;s the same thing, though. Terrorism is terrorism. These happen to be Russian terrorists. Are you saying there&#39;s a difference? What kind of person thinks it&#39;s a good idea to INVADE A SCHOOL for crying out loud.[/b][/quote]
    Look above, that&#39;s the only reason I said it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a pattern of mindless horrific acts being carried out by Muslim extremists throughout the world....who gives a crap if it is in the Middle East or Russia or the US, it&#39;s the same F&#39;in losers that are responsible

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrorism is the only means a small force has against a major force.

See:

Vietnam vs US
    Afiganistan vs Russia
    US vs Britian

I am not one for taking kids hostage, but to someone that Truly believes in his cause, what else can they do? I don&#39;t pretend to know the ins and outs of Russian politics. But were the lithuanians fighting with the old republic for there freedom for a while. And didn&#39;t the US only recognize the chechnyan rebels as "Terrorists" after they tried to bargain with Russia for their support in going into Iraq?

Correct me if I am wrong becasue there is a world of mis-information out there.

Regardless, taking kids is wrong.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFan1[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:36 AM
    [b] I would definitely have reevaluate who the freaking idiot is. [/b][/quote]
    A generic statement.

Kerry thinks ALL our problems and ALL international issues can be solved by being MORE diplomatic.

Chechen rebels, Muslim extremists, hell cute Lepraucans, bomb first, be diplomatic later.

Kerry is a freaking idiot.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JStokes[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:55 AM
    [b]
    Kerry is a freaking idiot. [/b][/quote]
    Have you ever heard W speak without a teleprompter?
    Kerry may not be qualified to be president, but Bush is barely qualified to flip burgers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chechen Terrorists (rebels...whatever) are being helped and financed by Muslims from the Middle East. Everyone who has read Foxnews, CNN, NY TImes is aware of that. This terrorism is connected to all Al Qaeda affiliated terrorism...whether its in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Chechnya, Kashmir, India or 9/11. The same poison sprouts from the same poisonous origin...

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    JETSWIN, I support what you said here. I hate the terrorists. It makes no difference who they are or where they came from&#33; A terrorist is a terrorist&#33; They will kill anyone to make a point. No life is sacred&#33; And the stinkin&#39; UN does not know what to do or how to do it&#33; What good isit? And KERRY wants us to consult with them PRIOR to protecting ourselves&#33; I don&#39;t think so&#33; Angry

PATS fan: do not judge a book by its cover&#33; It is inside that counts&#33; KERRY is not fit to be adog catcher let alone president&#33; The jerk does not have any principals and does not know how to be a real leader. Now please don&#39;t give me that crap about his heroic deeds for 4 monthgs in Nam&#33; Real soldiers were there and really fought and do not let their service to our country be their only qualification&#33; God bless all our troops, past and present. They are in the front lines ready to combat TERRORISM, wherever it rears its ugly head knowung that the JERK who would be president voted AGAINST them having aromored vehicles, pay raises, more ammo, etc&#33; There is NO c hoice for AMERICA&#33; Only W can protect us at this time&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So targeting school children is cool if you&#39;re a &#39;CHECHEN REBEL".

These people are COWARDS, plain and simple. And need to be wiped out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFan1+Sep 1 2004, 10:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFan1 @ Sep 1 2004, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Icer[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 10:31 AM
    Exactly&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I Love how people in this country outrage and have no clue what they are outraged about.

I would definitely have reevaluate who the freaking idiot is. [/b][/quote]
    I think their point is that you can&#39;t use diplomacy when dealing with terrorists, ANY TERRORISTS&#33;&#33;&#33; I for one have to agree, fanatics have no flexability in their own ideology, no room for compromising their beliefs in anyway for the greater good. How is diplomacy going to work on a person thats willing to kill a little girls mother right in front of her? Someone once said, "show me a man with the answers for everyone and I&#39;ll show you a dangerous man."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFan1[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:00 AM
    [b]
    Have you ever heard W speak without a teleprompter?
    [/b][/quote]
    There was no teleprompter when he was at Ground Zero.

He did America proud that day.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:03 AM
    [b] So targeting school children is cool if you&#39;re a &#39;CHECHEN REBEL".

These people are COWARDS, plain and simple. And need to wiped out. [/b][/quote]
    Funny how people jump down my throat for correcting someone.

Get a clue, all of you, I didnt say anything about it being acceptable