Thread: Question for CTNY or any NYC resident

I have to go into the city tonight, 27th & Park. I am taking the train from the Jersey shore. Going there I will take the path from Newark to 23rd??? and I guess I have to walk through Union Square, hippie central. But on the way home, out of laziness, I would normally take a cab to Penn Station to catch the train there. What do you suggest as the best option getting home while trying to avoid the protestors ? I think I am damned if I do damned if I don't.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by kevin45[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 11:07 AM
    [b] I have to go into the city tonight, 27th & Park. I am taking the train from the Jersey shore. Going there I will take the path from Newark to 23rd??? and I guess I have to walk through Union Square, hippie central. But on the way home, out of laziness, I would normally take a cab to Penn Station to catch the train there. What do you suggest as the best option getting home while trying to avoid the protestors ? I think I am damned if I do damned if I don't. [/b][/quote]
    I don't know where you live but I would try and stay as far to the East Side as possible if you want no part of the melee...see if there is a Path Station there?? Or take an east side subway line downtown to Path

we'll be down there tonight to take on the kerri supporters.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the Protest Warriors signs.