Thread: The peaceful kerri protestors!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Here's the [url=http://jasonn.com/~blindpig/]link[/url] to the video (pick your poison) of the intolerant, ignorant kerri supporters we faced off against on Sunday.

Do you have any good still photo's of the protesters looking and acting stupid?

Wow PW are kindy whimpy, eh? :D

Are these people pro-Kerry or anti-Bush?

Scum of the Earth. Not that I advocate violence, but I personally would have knocked the fat f### pasty skinned hippie on his ass, if he tried to touch me. Sorry don't mean to act like an internet tough guy, but I really would have knocked him out.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by GreenGiant 32[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 01:18 PM
    [b] Scum of the Earth. Not that I advocate violence, but I personally would have knocked the fat f### pasty skinned hippie on his ass, if he tried to touch me. Sorry don't mean to act like an internet tough guy, but I really would have knocked him out. [/b][/quote]
    It would've been nice to do that but you had to get your shots in (as I did) then get out as we were outnumbered in that area 40-to-1.

The big guy with the long blonde hair was one of us...they attacked him five different times.

You briefly see the back of a guy wearing a T-shirt which reads "Ten out of Ten Terrorists Agree: Anybody but Bush". He was carrying an American flag; they jumped him, took the flag and ripped it to shreds.

Also...you notice a guy with a red shirt carrying a PW sign argueing with a kerri supporter...then his head snaps back to the right. He is jewish and is also leaving for the Marines in two weeks. They purposely knocked his Yahmacah off his head, which is why you see his head snap back.

[quote][b]Do you have any good still photo's of the protesters looking and acting stupid? [/b][/quote]

This is a rough copy...I'm sure by the middle of next week there will be a full fledged video with still pictures up. We had four cameramen following us around.

[quote][b]Wow PW are kindy whimpy, eh? [/b][/quote]

Yeh....especially the guy wearing the Florida State Seminole tank top! ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Great job CBTNY.

95% of those morons have no idea what they're marching for. You guys should pose as news crews and try to get some intelligent, insightful comments from some of those idiots. But first, pack a lunch. And dinner.

Hall Of Fame
    What a bunch of babies man. The libs finally found a few guys who are big and have to use them to fight. Can't use their words to argue, only their actions. Total idiots.

CTBNY, were you involved in that particular scuffle at all?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 02:25 PM
    [b] What a bunch of babies man. The libs finally found a few guys who are big and have to use them to fight. Can't use their words to argue, only their actions. Total idiots.

CTBNY, were you involved in that particular scuffle at all? [/b][/quote]
    Yes...you can see and hear me in that video.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

If this really pisses anybody off and they are interested in protesting against ANSWER tomorrow night @ 7 in the evening, PM me and I will send you the details.....all the Protest Warrior signs you can handle for free!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Libs are almost as peaceful as muslims. Wish I were there, I would have had a good time beating those spineless pansies.