Thread: Republican National Converntion

THis is why white people don't dance in public....or atleast why they shouldn't

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] THis is why white people don't dance in public....or atleast why they shouldn't [/b][/quote]
    True and Funny Smizzy BUT..If you said that about a Minority would
    it still have been Funny <_<

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Sep 1 2004, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Sep 1 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] THis is why white people don&#39;t dance in public....or atleast why they shouldn&#39;t [/b][/quote]
    it still have been Funny <_< [/b][/quote]
    im white :blink:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Sep 2 2004, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Sep 2 2004, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by savage69@Sep 1 2004, 07:47 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Sep 1 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] THis is why white people don&#39;t dance in public....or atleast why they shouldn&#39;t [/b][/quote]
    it still have been Funny <_< [/b][/quote]
    im white :blink: [/b][/quote]
    All Minority Comedians do White jokes but White Comedians can&#39;t do
    Minority jokes..They say Whites will be in the Minority in the next 10
    years can they do them then?? No way Jose&#33;&#33; :lol:

All League
    [quote][b]All Minority Comedians do White jokes but White Comedians can&#39;t do
    Minority jokes..They say Whites will be in the Minority in the next 10
    years can they do them then?? No way Jose&#33;&#33;[/b][/quote]

Savage......You&#39;re way to smart a man to play the "We are Victims" game...

I&#39;ll lay my opinion of this in breif....

We all have a profile.....And sterotypes are developed outta profiles, be it right or wrong (Usually very wrong)

As a black male, there&#39;s a profile that a great deal of Cabbies/retailers/banks/police/foreigns/etc./etc. have of me that makes them somewhat uncomfortable. Because of the sterotypical profiles placed on black men, I get the short-end of the stick on certain things. I don&#39;t complain, I just deal......

Now white comedians in America (specifically white males) are definitely limited to the subject matter they should touch on. People tend to incorrectly use the "Holistic Excuse" of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. I on the other hand beleive that their limitations are a reflection of their sterotypical profile. Minorities have placed a profile on white men (In certain situations) that makes them somewhat uncomfortable.

[b]What sterotypical aspect of white men are minorities uncomfortable with you may ask?[/b]

My opinon Savage is that white men have historically (especially over the past 300 years) been consider merciless conqurers & piligers. In America, we&#39;ve seen constant examples of white men following other white men in lynch mob, anti-government, anti-"Anything not white & male" practices.

[b]Is it right to place this profile on every white male?[/b]

Absolutely not. However, every other group has to deal with negative profiles just the same. Until our soceity can coexist in a completely comfortable manner (Which could take generations, or maybe even never occur) sterotypes will exist.

Sad But True....