Thread: W is going to...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

...reform taxes...go get 'em Mr. President

All League
    To quote Jim Kelly, "I pray every night that George W. Bush is reelected"....

But I gotta tell you, Zell Miller is THE MAN!!

Hall Of Fame
    As much as I love this thread..........I have to move it.

Before I get accused of being bias, even though I am. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Great speech...

give this leader 4 more B)

i wonder if Karl Rove will let the president bump a couple lines of blow prior to the debates as well... :D

the Dems may be stupid but the Republicans are pure hustlers :ph34r: B)

Hall Of Fame
    You can knock Rove all day.But Bush has him. All Kerry has is..Kerry. And that's a mismatch, whether they're selling soap or running presidential campaigns.

no doubt bugg

the x factor will be voter turn out...

who will be more motivated, people who love Bush or people who hate Bush

at the end of the day i don't think it matters who Kerry is... what sort of President he will be, whether people like his haircut or whatever else.

Bush has dissapointed alot of people over the last 4 years and didn't do enough to win this race.

If it was Bush - Guliani, this thing would be in the bag.

[b]Prediction:[/b] Unless they have OBL in a dark hole somewhere this will be Bush's only term.

also im saying right now i don't trust these electronic voting machines, which the guy who supports Bush selling them to the precincts... very sketchy.

All League
    [quote][b]also im saying right now i don't trust these electronic voting machines, which the guy who supports Bush selling them to the precincts... very sketchy. [/b][/quote]

[url=http://www.blackboxvoting.org]http://www.blackboxvoting.org[/url]

I saw Bev Harris and Dr. Rebecca Mercuri speak at the Defcon convention in Las Vegas last month. Its amazing no one covers this story.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

This president is awesome , & the only way he loses is if GOD FORBID we have another major attack on american soil ,cause no matter what you think personally about "W" the fact remains ,even though the DEMS & LIBS. swore if we went into IRAQ the bombs would be raining from the sky on a daily basis ,the fact is "W" & the office of homeland security (which there was none before his admin. may I remind you)has not only broken up cells all over the U.S.A. but will the help of other countries cells have been broken up & funds siezed all over the world thanks to his commitment to defeating terrorists & keeping us safe & NO-one has done so since ,but should we get hit again then he loses that well GEORGE will protect us group. he`s at least laid out an agenda KERRY`S just hoping to ride that anybody but bush wave all the way to the beach...

Bin Laden? Has anyone heard of him?

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:20 AM
    [b] Bin Laden? Has anyone heard of him? [/b][/quote]
    Who is that? Thought the GOP was going to have a heart attack Patacki mentioned him very very briefly in his speech.

By the way, Dubya cant debate his way out of a pine box.

[quote][b]You know the history. [b]Osama bin Laden declared war on America[/b] - and then came the attacks - the first World Trade Center, the embassies, the USS Cole - hundreds dead, thousands injured. How I wish the administration at that time, in those years had done something.

How I wished they had moved to protect us -- But - they - didn't - do - it.

On September 11th Al Qaida attacked again. But this time they made a terrible mistake. There's one thing they didn't bank on.

They didn't bank on George W. Bush.

He didn't run from history. He faced it.

George Bush raised our spirits.

He came to New York, stood on that smoking heap, looked at our heroes and said I can hear you and soon the whole world will hear you.

He declared a new doctrine: [b]The United States will find and remove terrorists[/b], whoever they are and wherever they are, and if you harbor them, there will be hell to pay.

[/b][/quote]

So why wasn't finding the matermind behind 9/11 an issue? Why couldn't GW say, finding Bin Laden was a goal? It is a slap in the face of the victims the paraded around.

FIND HIM, FOCUS ON FINDING HIM AT ALL COSTS!

All Pro
    You know how you can tell that the other side knows GW will win? You know how you can tell they're scared sh*tless that it will be a big win?

[quote][b]also im saying right now i don't trust these electronic voting machines, which the guy who supports Bush selling them to the precincts... very sketchy. [/b][/quote]

Because they are already setting up the conspiracy theory that the election will be fixed in GW's favor.

This way when it happens, they have another outlet for pinning illegitimacy on his 2nd term.