Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The jackass from Massachusetts can't even...

and you want this clown for President?

I figured I would listen to his rebuttal speech after the closing of the RNC. The jerk starts off with..."well, the good news is that the Red Sox pulled within 2 1/2 games of the Yankees"....HELLO!!! Check the standings first before you make yourself out to be a bigger fool than you already are.

A simple baseball standing and you want your life in this guy's hands? No freaken thank you! Warfish posted the other day that some would rather vote for a mannequin than vote for Bush ...well, fish, it seems you have one.

Hall Of Fame
    THIS is Kerry's big idea, whilst being a poor sport? Cliches..."I have 4 (5) words..", Edwards exposed as the emptiest of suits, and not knowing the Yanks won-they're finished -finished.

I'm a Yankee fan. When the score was 8-0, I switched over to the RNC. I had to run an errand and heard on the car radio Kerry claim the Sawx pulled within 2.5 games, and damn near threw my wife off the computer when I came home to see how the Yanks blew such a lead-which they hadn't. This might sound minor and picky. But it just brings home that Kerry doesn't care about anything more than winning. There's no core, no beliefs, no MAN there. A Sawx fan doesn't tempt Fate with 1918! It's not done! Kerry was probably told is passing that the Sawx COULD close within 2.5 games, and went with it. He will say ANYTHING!

"Here towers fell. And a Nation rose!"

[quote][b]Warfish posted the other day that some would rather vote for a mannequin than vote for Bush ...well, fish, it seems you have one.[/b][/quote]

Don't Drag ME into this one, LOL!!!

Well, sadly it IS true that alot of Americans WOULD vote a Rotting Fish Carcass into office over ol' GW. I am not one of those, but I can see some of Bush's flaws and I REALLY have issues with Pre-Emptive warfare (an issue for another day).

If the only real choices are Bush and Kerry, I would stick with Bush, distasteful as that might be.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 06:03 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Warfish posted the other day that some would rather vote for a mannequin than vote for Bush ...well, fish, it seems you have one.[/b][/quote]

Don't Drag ME into this one, LOL!!!

Well, sadly it IS true that alot of Americans WOULD vote a Rotting Fish Carcass into office over ol' GW. I am not one of those, but I can see some of Bush's flaws and I REALLY have issues with Pre-Emptive warfare (an issue for another day).

If the only real choices are Bush and Kerry, I would stick with Bush, distasteful as that might be. [/b][/quote]
    Fish, like you, I feel that Bush is not perfect...show me a politician that is...LOL! People vote for candidates for various reasons and most don't vote for the right reasons.

I have two reasons why I won't vote for Kerry...one, I don't care for his voting record on defense...we need a President with a strong hand on defense in the times
    we all live in.

The second is selfish on my part and don't expect most of you liberal democrats to agree with me, but I have a ton of vets from the Vietnam era that do...my decision is not based on what the Swiftees have put forth. It has to do with April 22, 1971, the day Kerry sold his brothers off to the North Vietnamese. We can never forgive him for that...

Lastly, I wish Bush would reconsider his stance on stem cell research...My late Mom was ravaged with that awlful Alzheimer's disease and perhaps this type of research could help future patients not just with this dreaded disease but other illnesses as well.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Sep 2 2004, 11:30 PM
    [b] But it just brings home that Kerry doesn't care about anything more than winning. There's no core, no beliefs, no MAN there. [/b][/quote]
    And every idiot lefty on this board will pull the lever for him because he's [i]not[/i] Bush. :blink:

Because Bush "stole the election" and Bush is a republican and republicans want to "starve children" and "kill old people". :lol:

And yet, some of you think I go over the top with the things I say to them. You tell me "Tom, calm down, it's just an election" but it's not. It's so much more than that. It's about honesty, integrity and dignity. And the left has none. What galls me no end is when they fall on a sword for an absolute slime bag like John Kerry and then, [i]THEN[/i], have the audacity to smear me, and others, and the Bush administration with polemical screeds based on innuendo and hyperbole.

How can I not hold them in contempt? How can I not despise them?

They are disengenuous and dishonest. Period.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, President Bush is far from perfect, but he is so head and tails far and away above John Kerry it shouldn't even be close if not for the absolute ignorance and delusional thinking of the left. The Democrats on this board will do well to listen to Zell Miller, but they won't. Because deep down inside, they think it's groovy that their party has been hijacked by the extreme, wacko left. But what they can't accept is the reality that most of America rejects what the left stands for. They want to keep kidding themselves that we must be brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh or something and that, by golly, they know whats good for us and come hell or high water they are going to employ their twisted ideology one way or another- throught violence, voter fraud, or activist judges.

I've had enough, you know? This is serious sht, we got Muslim maniac bent on killing us and the left just couldn't care less.

Let me simplify:

On one side, you have the Bush Administration, doing what it can to fight Islamic terrorism. I'm not gonna say doing all that it can, because that would be innacurate. There are other things it could be doing, and their are some things they can be doing better, but they are doing ALOT MORE THAN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION did.

On the other side, you have the most liberal senator in congress representing the Democrats, who are doing everything they can TO UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

What more needs to be said? What don't you understand?

My God, are you that retarded? This is life and death, people.

Life and death.

And the left just goes on and on with it's broadsides and smears, and when somebody on the right gets personal with them, or takes a swipe at their character, they cry, piss and moan and the media arm of the democratic party spins it as if the right's attack happened in a vaccuum with zero provocation or antagonization.

And you lefties show your dishonesty because you know what's going on, but you just keep playing the game "Bush stole the election" blah blah blah.

And that's all it is too you, really. A game. Bush gave a tax cut to "rich people" and you ain't rich and thats not fair so you got mad and your going to vote for the one of the richest politicians in American to show them, by golly.

You people are morons, and I hate your guts because you are gonna get alot of people killed with your BS.

You people are hypocrites with your boo hoo hoo crap about "how polarized we've become" as if conservatives were the catalyst behind that.

You sad creatures.

Moses, a question (based on the beliefs I see in your manifesto).....

Are there any policies or beliefs held by Liberals or Democrats that you find acceptable or even positve?

Are there any Liberals or Democrats (in Public Office/Public Life) that you think are good men/women?? And no, Zell Miller does not count, as he is clearly a Conservative Republican in all but name now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Kerry and sports crack me up...anyone see him do a face plant trying to handoff at a football practice last week :lol: add that to his AL East acumen, he should stick with what he knows....which is....ummm....let me get back to you on that :lol:

Clinton's emergency team is doing another make-over on Frankenstein. Looks to be working out well :rolleyes:

This was suppose to be the lighter, funnier more personable John Kerry, yup that didn't look to forced :lol:

All Pro
    This is the new talking point now: Zell Miller is just a crazy Republican.

Eight short years ago, this guy introduced clinton in the demquada convention. But he had first hand knowledge of what a lying snake clinton is and how members of a party he's loyal to put their self interests above those of his country. He got fed up and you saw it coming to a head.

Why don't the media refer to Al Sharpton, Robert KKK Byrd, Howard Dean or Al Gore as partisan maniacs? Why is Jim Jeffords considered by the media as a man of principle, but not Zell Miller.

It's a crock and I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to fall for it.

I'll answer Warfish with my own opinion:

[quote][b]Are there any policies or beliefs held by Liberals or Democrats that you find acceptable or even positve?[/b][/quote]

It's a misleading question because both idealogies strive to accomplish the same things. Conservatives want a better education system. Conservatives want a better health care system. Conservatives want old people and the infirmed to be taken care of. Conservatives wants unemployment to be as low as possible. Conservatives want the working man AND THE COMPANY WHO EMPLOYS HIM to be protected.

It's all in the way you solve the problems. Liberals and most dems want no personal responsibility and they want the government to be the great nanny of the people. They use envy and class warfare to achieve their goals. They use trial lawyers to redistribute wealth.

LIBERALISM DOES NOT REPRESENT THE IMPORTANT VALUES ON WHICH THIS GREAT COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 09:02 AM
    [b] Moses, a question (based on the beliefs I see in your manifesto).....

Are there any policies or beliefs held by Liberals or Democrats that you find acceptable or even positve?

Are there any Liberals or Democrats (in Public Office/Public Life) that you think are good men/women?? And no, Zell Miller does not count, as he is clearly a Conservative Republican in all but name now. [/b][/quote]
    What you miss Fish is what Zell Miller was talking about..There was
    a time when there were Great Democrats..FDR,HST,JFK etc..But as I
    have said the Loony left has taken over the Party..If the Loony right
    took over the Rep Party I'd go elsewhere! :rolleyes: They talk about
    Zell Miller being Mean? Bush has been compared to Hitler,Dean says
    he knew in advance about the Tower Attack,Gore said he betrayed
    America ...And so on..There are good Dems still,but they're afraid to
    speak against the Super Libs which sadly are now the Majority of their
    Party! And when they do, their criticized (as you have done) for being a
    Republican..Hell,Ronald Regan was a Democrat at one time&#33;&#33; <_<

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:34 AM
    [b] This is the new talking point now: Zell Miller is just a crazy Republican.

[/b][/quote]
    Zell Miller painted a face of the liberals the other night and evidently they have a hard time swallowing just exactly what they are. The truth hurts in this case and they&#39;re crying a river.

To be honest, I could care less about Zell Miller or his speech. I merely brought him up because the answer I was trying to get was NOT "Yep, Zell Miller is a GREAT Democrat", because that is the VERY easy answer for Conservatives right now. I was hoping for something a bit deeper.......

You&#39;re right though, I should have known better than to ask such a question here.

Haircuts, and boxscores?

This is turning into the WWE.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 07:30 AM
    [b]
    Because Bush "stole the election" and Bush is a republican and republicans want to "starve children" and "kill old people". :lol:

And yet, some of you think I go over the top with the things I say to them. You tell me "Tom, calm down, it&#39;s just an election" but it&#39;s not. It&#39;s so much more than that. It&#39;s about honesty, integrity and dignity. And the left has none. What galls me no end is when they fall on a sword for an absolute slime bag like John Kerry and then, [i]THEN[/i], have the audacity to smear me, and others, and the Bush administration with polemical screeds based on innuendo and hyperbole.

I&#39;ve said it before and I&#39;ll say it again, President Bush is far from perfect, but he is so head and tails far and away above John Kerry it shouldn&#39;t even be close if not for the absolute ignorance and delusional thinking of the left. The Democrats on this board will do well to listen to Zell Miller, but they won&#39;t. Because deep down inside, they think it&#39;s groovy that their party has been hijacked by the extreme, wacko left. But what they can&#39;t accept is the reality that most of America rejects what the left stands for. They want to keep kidding themselves that we must be brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh or something and that, by golly, they know whats good for us and come hell or high water they are going to employ their twisted ideology one way or another- throught violence, voter fraud, or activist judges.

I&#39;ve had enough, you know? This is serious sht, we got Muslim maniac bent on killing us and the left just couldn&#39;t care less.

Let me simplify:

On one side, you have the Bush Administration, doing what it can to fight Islamic terrorism. I&#39;m not gonna say doing all that it can, because that would be innacurate. There are other things it could be doing, and their are some things they can be doing better, but they are doing ALOT MORE THAN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION did.

On the other side, you have the most liberal senator in congress representing the Democrats, who are doing everything they can TO UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

What more needs to be said? What don&#39;t you understand?

Life and death.

And the left just goes on and on with it&#39;s broadsides and smears, and when somebody on the right gets personal with them, or takes a swipe at their character, they cry, piss and moan and the media arm of the democratic party spins it as if the right&#39;s attack happened in a vaccuum with zero provocation or antagonization.

And you lefties show your dishonesty because you know what&#39;s going on, but you just keep playing the game "Bush stole the election" blah blah blah.

And that&#39;s all it is too you, really. A game. Bush gave a tax cut to "rich people" and you ain&#39;t rich and thats not fair so you got mad and your going to vote for the one of the richest politicians in American to show them, by golly.

You people are morons, and I hate your guts because you are gonna get alot of people killed with your BS.

You people are hypocrites with your boo hoo hoo crap about "how polarized we&#39;ve become" as if conservatives were the catalyst behind that.

You sad creatures.[/b][/quote]
    And every idiot lefty on this board will pull the lever for him because he&#39;s [i]not[/i] Bush. :blink:

Got that right

Because Bush "stole the election"

Tis true. And remember in 2000, Bush&#39;s team was ready to go to court early on when they believed they had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote. Gore backed down, because the "liberal media" said it would be good for the country.

It&#39;s about honesty, integrity and dignity.

2 Tours of Duty vs. DWI and draft dodging...Cant disagree

polemical screeds based on innuendo and hyperbole.

"Dont be economic girlie men" and Zell Miller

we got Muslim maniac bent on killing us and the left just couldn&#39;t care less.

Where is Osama?

[quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 3 2004, 09:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 3 2004, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Moses[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 07:30 AM
    [b]

And yet, some of you think I go over the top with the things I say to them. You tell me "Tom, calm down, it&#39;s just an election" but it&#39;s not. It&#39;s so much more than that. It&#39;s about honesty, integrity and dignity. And the left has none. What galls me no end is when they fall on a sword for an absolute slime bag like John Kerry and then, [i]THEN[/i], have the audacity to smear me, and others, and the Bush administration with polemical screeds based on innuendo and hyperbole.

I&#39;ve said it before and I&#39;ll say it again, President Bush is far from perfect, but he is so head and tails far and away above John Kerry it shouldn&#39;t even be close if not for the absolute ignorance and delusional thinking of the left. The Democrats on this board will do well to listen to Zell Miller, but they won&#39;t. Because deep down inside, they think it&#39;s groovy that their party has been hijacked by the extreme, wacko left. But what they can&#39;t accept is the reality that most of America rejects what the left stands for. They want to keep kidding themselves that we must be brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh or something and that, by golly, they know whats good for us and come hell or high water they are going to employ their twisted ideology one way or another- throught violence, voter fraud, or activist judges.

I&#39;ve had enough, you know? This is serious sht, we got Muslim maniac bent on killing us and the left just couldn&#39;t care less.

Let me simplify:

On one side, you have the Bush Administration, doing what it can to fight Islamic terrorism. I&#39;m not gonna say doing all that it can, because that would be innacurate. There are other things it could be doing, and their are some things they can be doing better, but they are doing ALOT MORE THAN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION did.

Life and death.

And the left just goes on and on with it&#39;s broadsides and smears, and when somebody on the right gets personal with them, or takes a swipe at their character, they cry, piss and moan and the media arm of the democratic party spins it as if the right&#39;s attack happened in a vaccuum with zero provocation or antagonization.

And you lefties show your dishonesty because you know what&#39;s going on, but you just keep playing the game "Bush stole the election" blah blah blah.

And that&#39;s all it is too you, really. A game. Bush gave a tax cut to "rich people" and you ain&#39;t rich and thats not fair so you got mad and your going to vote for the one of the richest politicians in American to show them, by golly.

You people are hypocrites with your boo hoo hoo crap about "how polarized we&#39;ve become" as if conservatives were the catalyst behind that.

And every idiot lefty on this board will pull the lever for him because he&#39;s [i]not[/i] Bush. :blink:

Got that right

Tis true. And remember in 2000, Bush&#39;s team was ready to go to court early on when they believed they had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote. Gore backed down, because the "liberal media" said it would be good for the country.

we got Muslim maniac bent on killing us and the left just couldn&#39;t care less.

Where is Osama? [/b][/quote]
    Enough already with the two tours BS...just over 4 months...the other was aboard ship way out in the South China Sea...wonder what string he pulled to get that?

Kerry served 4 months and I served 12, does that mean I spent 3 tours over there?

Just remember September 12th...I had to cancel my appearance for the Jets opener to attend this most important function.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 08:34 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Are there any policies or beliefs held by Liberals or Democrats that you find acceptable or even positve?[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s a misleading question because both idealogies strive to accomplish the same things. Conservatives want a better education system. Conservatives want a better health care system. Conservatives want old people and the infirmed to be taken care of. Conservatives wants unemployment to be as low as possible. Conservatives want the working man AND THE COMPANY WHO EMPLOYS HIM to be protected.

It&#39;s all in the way you solve the problems. Liberals and most dems want no personal responsibility and they want the government to be the great nanny of the people. They use envy and class warfare to achieve their goals. They use trial lawyers to redistribute wealth.

LIBERALISM DOES NOT REPRESENT THE IMPORTANT VALUES ON WHICH THIS GREAT COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED. [/b][/quote]
    Ironically, the man who delivered the best quote in this particular question last night was none other than Lynn Swann.

Asked by Greta Van Susteren why he was a Republican, he said (I paraphrase) "Wheras Democrats try to give you crutches, Republicans try to give you the tools you need to better yourself." Bingo, Swanny.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 06:03 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Warfish posted the other day that some would rather vote for a mannequin than vote for Bush ...well, fish, it seems you have one.[/b][/quote]

Don&#39;t Drag ME into this one, LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;

Well, sadly it IS true that alot of Americans WOULD vote a Rotting Fish Carcass into office over ol&#39; GW. I am not one of those, but I can see some of Bush&#39;s flaws and I REALLY have issues with Pre-Emptive warfare (an issue for another day).

If the only real choices are Bush and Kerry, I would stick with Bush, distasteful as that might be. [/b][/quote]
    As much as you might find this shocking, I agree with this statement.

I disagree with Bush on many issues, I just haven&#39;t found even one that I agree with Kerry on.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Hermanator+Sep 3 2004, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Hermanator @ Sep 3 2004, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by 4th&Long@Sep 3 2004, 09:05 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Moses[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 07:30 AM
    [b]

Let me simplify:

Life and death.

Got that right

Where is Osama? [/b][/quote]
    Enough already with the two tours BS...just over 4 months...the other was aboard ship way out in the South China Sea...wonder what string he pulled to get that?

Kerry served 4 months and I served 12, does that mean I spent 3 tours over there?

Just remember September 12th...I had to cancel my appearance for the Jets opener to attend this most important function. [/b][/quote]
    1, 2, or 20 doesnt matter. How many did or great leaders, errrr, CEO&#39;s, Bush, Cheney, and Rove serve combined?

I haven&#39;t seen this in print, but the local sports station in Maine reported that Kerry said, "my favorite player is Manny Ortiz."

Can anybody confirm?

All Pro
    He&#39;s a regular Anthony Becht...

[img]http://www.brendanloy.com/blog/images/kerry-football1sm.JPG[/img]