Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who?

[img]http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ebm/Zi/bin%20laden%201.jpg[/img]

I attacked America, and I am still at large, yet neither of the two twits running have made finding me a priority.

Instead we talk about "Swift boats" and "haircuts", and "Flip Flops", and "kissing the UN ASS!"....

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

[img]http://www.september11news.com/TVScreenCNNBreakingNews.jpg[/img]

Never forget who did this. Lets find him.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Yeah, I'm sure Kerry will find him immediately. :blink:

Lose the party line bull****. I don't get it. You obviously did not read my post. I don't care who gets him, I just want it to become our #1 priority in the war on terror.

well bush said it himself...he doen't think about OBL anymore...
    let's not forget OBL never sat watch over the world's second largest oil reserves..

Yup sending the U.N. and French after him will truly help.

You're right #55, America is not looking for him :rolleyes:

They are both wrong, Kerry for saying Bush put to much into the War on Terror, and GW for not making it Priority #1.

It should be bigger than that, we owe it to the families of the victims to find him at all costs.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 11:29 AM
    [b] well bush said it himself...he doen't think about OBL anymore...
    let's not forget OBL never sat watch over the world's second largest oil reserves.. [/b][/quote]
    The fact that they don't actualy have OBL himself is really not a big issue. Bottom line is that he has infiltrated his network more than any other leader in the world by capturing key members of al queda and disrupting them finacially as well.

OBL himself is only one small part of the entire network. Hell, he could be dead already for all anyone knows.

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 10:32 AM
    [b] They are both wrong, Kerry for saying Bush put to much into the War on Terror, and GW for not making it Priority #1.

It should be bigger than that, we owe it to the families of the victims to find him at all costs. [/b][/quote]
    So they're not looking for him? That's your contention?

You make it sound so simple. Why don't you lay out your plan for finding him in Pakistan or Iran where American troops are not allowed.

My point is he should have mentioned him in his speech. He should have sadi to the families that finding the man behind 9/11 was still a priority.

They had no problem at both conventions, bringing up memeorys of the tragic event, yet made no mention of any real pressing issue to find the vile scum behind it.

[quote][b]The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts.

I've directed the full resources for our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find
    those responsible and bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.[/b][/quote]

G W Bush

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 10:29 AM
    [b] well bush said it himself...he doen't think about OBL anymore...
    let's not forget OBL never sat watch over the world's second largest oil reserves.. [/b][/quote]
    I would like you to provide some proof about Iraq having the second largest oil reserves on the planet. I would imagine that the US and Russia would be number one and two.

In fact, I've read that Iraq has the ability to provide 5% of the world's oil, I'll try and find that info for you.

In the meantime, let me supply your answer for you...

bush lied, cheney, wolfy and the rest of the rosicrutians got together on their spaceship that hovers on the other side of the moon, so that no one can see it. here they decided to carve up the world.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99+Sep 3 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Thor99 &#064; Sep 3 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 10:29 AM
    [b] well bush said it himself...he doen&#39;t think about OBL anymore...
    let&#39;s not forget OBL never sat watch over the world&#39;s second largest oil reserves.. [/b][/quote]
    I would like you to provide some proof about Iraq having the second largest oil reserves on the planet. I would imagine that the US and Russia would be number one and two.

In fact, I&#39;ve read that Iraq has the ability to provide 5% of the world&#39;s oil, I&#39;ll try and find that info for you.
    [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0872964.html]http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0872964.html[/url]

Saudi is 1... Iraq is 2...
    the US has been effectively tapped out since the late 70&#39;s. Russia is 6.

keep in mind that there have been charges of reserve tampering for some time... specifically the saudis probably say they have alot more oil then they actually do. Iraq&#39;s numbers could actually be larger than advertized because they didn&#39;t really explore and exploit their resources to the extent that the Saudis and other nations did.

here&#39;s another fact: Iraqi oil is per barrell the cheapest to extract in the world. The s**t just bubbles to the surface. A barrell of US crude usually costs about 10 dollars to extract. a barrell of Saudi crude is about 3.50 to extract. Iraqi oil is less than a dollar per barrell to extract.

Defending the fact that OBL is no longer a "priority" is silly and partisan. Honestly, I don&#39;t care either who it is that gets him, but get him already.

iraq has the #2 oil reserves in the world...BUT is only 16th in production...The iraquis had their heads up their butts and had to deal with sanctions...IRAQ (with that Motherload of CRUDE) is/was basically the last frontier for companies like halliburton and KBR...It&#39;s the last place where they can make a gazillion dollars...THAT is the reason US soldiers had to die...SHAME on the people who forced them inhto this BS war....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Ok..Lets for a minute say Bit and the Libs are right and it&#39;s all about
    Oil&#33; When Afghanistan was invaded the terrorists had to go somewhere&#33;
    Would they have gone to Saudi Arabia and set up in the open? Or would
    they have fled to the biggest enemy of the US whose leader tried to kill
    both Bush 1 and Clinton..Also intelligence world wide has said that Saudi
    Arabia is a year or 2 away from revolution..Would it be wise to have the
    Number 1 and 2 Oil fields in the world under Terrorist control?? We started
    the American revolution over a Tea Tax... :lol:

This is exactly why I started this thread, any discussion on both sides seem to omit Bin Laden and focus on Iraq.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 02:23 PM
    [b] This is exactly why I started this thread, any discussion on both sides seem to omit Bin Laden and focus on Iraq. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d like nothing Better than to see old Bin Laden head on a stick&#33; But
    one can not deny his Org has been severely damaged..Without funding
    and a Army a President can&#39;t do much either..His time will come or as
    Sooth say&#39;s maybe it already did?? <_<

You should all be more concerned about the operatives who have the nuclear suitcases Bin Laden has already handed off to them. Unfortunately political correctness is so f@cked up in this country that we&#39;ll probably be hit by these in the not too distant future.

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 01:18 PM
    [b] Ok..Lets for a minute say Bit and the Libs are right and it&#39;s all about
    Oil&#33; When Afghanistan was invaded the terrorists had to go somewhere&#33;
    Would they have gone to Saudi Arabia and set up in the open? Or would
    they have fled to the biggest enemy of the US whose leader tried to kill
    both Bush 1 and Clinton..Also intelligence world wide has said that Saudi
    Arabia is a year or 2 away from revolution..Would it be wise to have the
    Number 1 and 2 Oil fields in the world under Terrorist control?? We started
    the American revolution over a Tea Tax... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    savage please do yourself a favor and read this post again...

we started a war based on where terrorists might run to?

this assumes that there are a limited amount of terrorists, and actions like stacking Iraqis naked like a cord of wood doesn&#39;t create new ones...

even if we assume there are a limited amount of terrorists... there are more terrorists in Pakistan and Saudi than anywhere else - oh wait, those are our allies.

Saudi isn&#39;t gonna fall, as long as the US Gov&#39;t keeps selling the House of Saud F-16s...

seriously please read your post again and tell me how any of that makes any sense.

it&#39;s like the only way one can vote republican is if one has no sense of actual reality.