Thread: Thursday @ GOP Conv.- Protesting kerri supporters

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Well,well....once again the kerri supporters "shined" brightly last evening.

First Herald Square was hit to take on the libs at "Hardball". Someone with a gay voice and John Davidson type hair around age 35 introduced himself as a representative of the Democratic National Party and was handing out "Mission not Accomplished" signs. He asked me if I wanted one as he read the button stuck to my tank top, "10-out-of-10 Terrorists Agree....Anybody But Bush". "

Quizzically he did not get it..."Are you for or against Bush?" I just laughed and shook my head. Later this kerri supporter showed his class; a few young Republicans working at the convention made their way to the front (ages 15-17). One pimply faced girl who was not to attractive (about 17) asked if she could slide in front of him over to her friends...his response- "only if you make out with me and let me in your pants!" This girl must of been from the sticks as she got very upset and that started off the nights first altercation.

Second altercation...one lib was screaming how the convention was "costing NYC $15 million!!". I said maybe if her and the other kerri supporters could protest peacefully and behave like civilized individuals rather than beat up the cops the need for police presence would not be as great...if fact I suggested that NYC should've done the same thing the rats did with the protestors in John Kerri's lib state...put them in cages! (she and her male companion quickly left!).

Then it was onto meeting everyone else, grab a sign and take on the scumbags from ANSWER who were there to support kerri. Marching down 9th Avenue what surprised me the most were the amount of ordinary Joe minorities who cheered us and chanted along as we yelled "4 more years!"

Into the belly of the beast....on 6th Ave between 23rd & 26th.

The crowd was full of your typical liberal losers...everything in the world and all their ills, according to their signs, are the direct fault of the President.

As they complained about "tax cuts for the rich" one of the guys protesting with us, a gay man, grabbed the megaphone and shouted..."in order to get a tax cut you have to pay taxes....in order to pay taxes you need a job...stop complaining!!" The cops even laughed at that one.

You could tell the kerri supporters were quite intelligent and armed with facts...even though I took half a day off from work to do this I was continually bombarded with, "who's paying you to carry the sign." (Meanwhile they turn a blind eye to the fact their organization-ANSWER- has communist ties and is funded to the tune of $100's of thousands by leftists).

One liberal did infiltrate our position and she happened to be a very nice women, a teacher at FIT, who could talk about the issues in a civilized manner. I spoke with her at length as did a bunch of others...she was the exception to the rule though. At one point she noted that the line of police separating us from the kerri supporters were all facing them.

Someone was holding a sign, "Republicans tend to be white"...of course the person holding it was a white man.

The kerri supporters can be summed up by a man who came with a two sided sign which read, [b]F^CK THE NYPD[/b] on one side and [b]THE NYPD IS A BUNCH OF COWARDLY P^SSIES[/b] on the back. Of course when he joined the group we were arguing with no one on the other side flinched or told him the sign was inappropriate.

After two hours it was back to our HQ, up 6th Avenue where the cops were high-fiving us. Of course the kerri supporters threw traffic cones and other objects at us then bravely ran in the other direction.

Within a week I will be able to say...as Warner Wolf used to..."let's go to the video tape" as it was all recorded in digital!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nice

John Kerry's America!! :D

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 12:05 PM
    [b]
    First Herald Square was hit to take on the libs at "Hardball". Someone with a gay voice and John Davidson type hair around age 35 introduced himself as a representative of the Democratic National Party and was handing out "Mission not Accomplished" signs. He asked me if I wanted one as he read the button stuck to my tank top, "10-out-of-10 Terrorists Agree....Anybody But Bush". "

Quizzically he did not get it..."Are you for or against Bush?" I just laughed and shook my head. Later this kerri supporter showed his class; a few young Republicans working at the convention made their way to the front (ages 15-17). One pimply faced girl who was not to attractive (about 17) asked if she could slide in front of him over to her friends...his response- "only if you make out with me and let me in your pants!" This girl must of been from the sticks as she got very upset and that started off the nights first altercation.

Second altercation...one lib was screaming how the convention was "costing NYC $15 million!!". I said maybe if her and the other kerri supporters could protest peacefully and behave like civilized individuals rather than beat up the cops the need for police presence would not be as great...if fact I suggested that NYC should've done the same thing the rats did with the protestors in John Kerri's lib state...put them in cages! (she and her male companion quickly left!).

Then it was onto meeting everyone else, grab a sign and take on the scumbags from ANSWER who were there to support kerri. Marching down 9th Avenue what surprised me the most were the amount of ordinary Joe minorities who cheered us and chanted along as we yelled "4 more years!"

Into the belly of the beast....on 6th Ave between 23rd & 26th.

The crowd was full of your typical liberal losers...everything in the world and all their ills, according to their signs, are the direct fault of the President.

As they complained about "tax cuts for the rich" one of the guys protesting with us, a gay man, grabbed the megaphone and shouted..."in order to get a tax cut you have to pay taxes....in order to pay taxes you need a job...stop complaining!!" The cops even laughed at that one.

You could tell the kerri supporters were quite intelligent and armed with facts...even though I took half a day off from work to do this I was continually bombarded with, "who's paying you to carry the sign." (Meanwhile they turn a blind eye to the fact their organization-ANSWER- has communist ties and is funded to the tune of $100's of thousands by leftists).

One liberal did infiltrate our position and she happened to be a very nice women, a teacher at FIT, who could talk about the issues in a civilized manner. I spoke with her at length as did a bunch of others...she was the exception to the rule though. At one point she noted that the line of police separating us from the kerri supporters were all facing them.

Someone was holding a sign, "Republicans tend to be white"...of course the person holding it was a white man.

The kerri supporters can be summed up by a man who came with a two sided sign which read, [b]F^CK THE NYPD[/b] on one side and [b]THE NYPD IS A BUNCH OF COWARDLY P^SSIES[/b] on the back. Of course when he joined the group we were arguing with no one on the other side flinched or told him the sign was inappropriate.

After two hours it was back to our HQ, up 6th Avenue where the cops were high-fiving us. Of course the kerri supporters threw traffic cones and other objects at us then bravely ran in the other direction.

Within a week I will be able to say...as Warner Wolf used to..."let's go to the video tape" as it was all recorded in digital! [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :D :D

Has anyone here seen WWE Raw?
    A bunch of people with signs yelling at or cheering their favorite hero?

This is exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 01:23 PM
    [b] Has anyone here seen WWE Raw?
    A bunch of people with signs yelling at or cheering their favorite hero?

This is exactly what the founding fathers had in mind. [/b][/quote]
    Phony Professional Wrestling?? :lol:

I can see it now.

[b]GW[/b]: I got to tell you Mean Gene that Kerry just flip and flops all over the place. If he wants this belt he is gonna have to take it of my dead body.

[b]Mean Gene[/b]: Strong words from a strong man....Back to you Vince.