Thread: Zel Miller's Speech

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Since everyone is still talking about Miller's knockout blow I figured we could all watch it [url=http://streaming.gopconvention.com/video/20040901_miller.wmv]again and again and again and again.[/url]

For the libs out there it will eventually sink in as it has for Ed Koch, Ron Silver, et al.

All League
    I dont see how "moderates" can be pleased with this speech. The guy comes off as a kook and will only appeal to the freaky right wing wackos that inhabit the GOP.

He challenged anchormen to duel's after the convention. And everything he said has been proven to be distorted or hypocritcal.

Worst of all, he was on Imus the next day. Please Howard come back from vacation.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Sep 3 2004, 02:53 PM
    [b] I dont see how "moderates" can be pleased with this speech. The guy comes off as a kook and will only appeal to the freaky right wing wackos that inhabit the GOP.

He challenged anchormen to duel's after the convention. And everything he said has been proven to be distorted or hypocritcal.

Worst of all, he was on Imus the next day. Please Howard come back from vacation. [/b][/quote]
    Too bad the rats are such an ignorant and intolerant party that they can't accept a voice of dissent from within....didn't sir hillary say "dissent is patriotic"? So much for the "party of inclusion"! :lol:

A fourth thread about Zell was just what we needed.

Why don't you marry him?

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

sounds better today then it did last week!! ;)