Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Speaking of classless presidential relatives

  1. #1
    Bush twins swill vodka, stiff the help



    Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls. According to the New York Postís Page Six, the debaucherous twins spent all night Wednesday getting trashed at the Manhattan club Avalon, and then stiffed the help. As the Post reports, "They [and their entourage of about 25] drank $4,500 dollars worth of drinks ó bottles and bottles of vodka,' says a club insider. 'Then, having been comped all the alcohol, they left a $48 tip. We thought 1 per cent was kind of outrageous, considering they are the president's daughters.'"

    Leave aside what this says about the girlsí respect for working people. These kids and their friends swilled $180 worth of booze per person. A galloping sense of entitlement, apparently, isnít the only thing that runs in the Bush family.

    -- Michelle Goldberg

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,753
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 4 2004, 07:54 PM
    [b] Bush twins swill vodka, stiff the help



    Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls. According to the New York Postís Page Six, the debaucherous twins spent all night Wednesday getting trashed at the Manhattan club Avalon, and then stiffed the help. As the Post reports, "They [and their entourage of about 25] drank $4,500 dollars worth of drinks ó bottles and bottles of vodka,' says a club insider. 'Then, having been comped all the alcohol, they left a $48 tip. We thought 1 per cent was kind of outrageous, considering they are the president's daughters.'"

    Leave aside what this says about the girlsí respect for working people. These kids and their friends swilled $180 worth of booze per person. A galloping sense of entitlement, apparently, isnít the only thing that runs in the Bush family.

    -- Michelle Goldberg [/b][/quote]
    And this is the reason Bush shouldn't be re-elected? ;)

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    45,076
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 4 2004, 08:54 PM
    [b] Bush twins swill vodka, stiff the help



    Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls. According to the New York Postís Page Six, the debaucherous twins spent all night Wednesday getting trashed at the Manhattan club Avalon, and then stiffed the help. As the Post reports, "They [and their entourage of about 25] drank $4,500 dollars worth of drinks ó bottles and bottles of vodka,' says a club insider. 'Then, having been comped all the alcohol, they left a $48 tip. We thought 1 per cent was kind of outrageous, considering they are the president's daughters.'"

    Leave aside what this says about the girlsí respect for working people. These kids and their friends swilled $180 worth of booze per person. A galloping sense of entitlement, apparently, isnít the only thing that runs in the Bush family.

    -- Michelle Goldberg [/b][/quote]
    At 5 bucks a drink 180 is 36 drinks per person?? Something ain't right here?? :blink:

  4. #4
    Presidential relatives?

    Tell me, how come we NEVER seeTeresa Heinz Kerry any longer?

    It's my understanding Kerry's own internal polls indicate she's a negative for him.

    That's what I heard, anyway. ;)

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    [img]http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~www.damnfunny.ie/msfart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Kangaroo F*cker
    Guest
    Get rid of this thread. Stupid. Who gives a crap?

  7. #7
    Maxman
    Guest
    yawn

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    [img]http://www.artsconnected.org/artsnetmn/identity/ensoj01d.jpg[/img]

    I wish I'd have been a doctor,
    Maybe I'd have saved some life that had been lost,
    Maybe I'd have done some good in the world
    'Stead of burning every bridge I crossed.

    But it's like I'm stuck inside a painting
    That's hanging in the Louvre,
    My throat start to tickle and my nose itches
    But I know that I can't move.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,699
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Sep 5 2004, 05:27 PM
    [b] At 5 bucks a drink 180 is 36 drinks per person?? Something ain't right here?? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    5 bucks a drink? in an nyc club? sign me up!! they probably averaged about 10-15 drinks a piece at $12-18 a pop...

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    3,408
    [quote][b]At 5 bucks a drink 180 is 36 drinks per person?? Something ain't right here?? [/b][/quote]

    Have you ever been to a fancy club? (No I'm not talking about the stripclubs you ran.) I was at a club in D.C. in the VIP section, Michael Jordan and Patrick Ewing were there. Bottles of alchohol costs hundreds of dollars each. Now imagine a party of 25 people and what the bill would be.

  11. #11
    Tom The Nader Fanô
    Guest
    [img]http://www.waste.org/ministry/sideprojects/revco/physical.jpg[/img]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us