Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Sep 6 2004, 11:38 AM
    [b] I posted that 3 weeks ago.....

DAMN JETMAN.................. [/b][/quote]
    DAMN CHOWDS!!! :lol: :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Below statements by John Kerry today confirm he's bailing out of this Presidential race.

Kerry: Pull Troops From Iraq in 4 Years

Mon Sep 6, 1:21 PM ET

By MARY DALRYMPLE, Associated Press Writer

CANONSBURG, Pa. - Democrat John Kerry (news - web sites), on a Labor Day tour of Midwestern states where polls show the presidential race virtually tied, told voters he would try to pull out troops in Iraq within four years.

"We want those troops home, and my goal would be to try to get them home in my first term," Kerry said, speaking to a fellow Vietnam War veteran in the audience of his campaign event.

Faulting Bush on almost every aspect of his move toward war, Kerry said the United States is carrying the burden in casualties and cost. He called the president's coalition "the phoniest thing I ever heard."

"This president rushed to war without a plan to win the peace, and he's cost all of you $200 billion that could have gone to schools, could have gone to health care, could have gone to prescription drugs, could have gone to our Social Security (news - web sites)," he said.

"It's the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time," he said.

[b]---So why did Kerry say about a month ago that he wanted the troops home in six months and today say 4 years? And why did Kerry say about 2 weeks ago that he would still authorize the war in Iraq but today say it was the wrong war at the wrong time?

And why is Kerry calling the coalition that he's looking to inherit 'phonies'?

Kerry knows he's in over his head and is leaving a scorched earth before his loss.---[/b]

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you could find a split-screen of Kerry winning a Purple Heart while Bush does a line of coke, that would be great too.

flushingjet
    if you could find a split screen of Kerry voting for something before he votes against it....wait, an ordinary photo of Kerry will do just fine

:ph34r: - the chador look was all the rage at the DNC

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Troll[/i]@Sep 6 2004, 06:14 PM
    [b] If you could find a split-screen of Kerry winning a Purple Heart while Bush does a line of coke, that would be great too. [/b][/quote]
    Impossible....niether actually really happened! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Sep 6 2004, 04:15 PM
    [b] [b]---So why did Kerry say about a month ago that he wanted the troops home in six months and today say 4 years? And why did Kerry say about 2 weeks ago that he would still authorize the war in Iraq but today say it was the wrong war at the wrong time?

And why is Kerry calling the coalition that he's looking to inherit 'phonies'?

Kerry knows he's in over his head and is leaving a scorched earth before his loss.---[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    Liar!!!

Lies!!! It's all lies!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :o ;)

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Troll[/i]@Sep 6 2004, 06:14 PM
    [b] If you could find a split-screen of Kerry winning a Purple Heart while Bush does a line of coke, that would be great too. [/b][/quote]
    How about a pic of Lurch burning and pillaging villages......

Or better yet, a pic of Lurch and Hanoi Jane rallying against the troops....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    georgie ought to have pom poms instead of a football.