Thread: F9/11 on DVD October 5th.

All League
    [url=http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-09-06]http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/...Date=2004-09-06[/url]

Now all you people who said they would wait till it was on DVD have no excuse.

Also there is a possibility it will air on TV the night before the election.

Ohh and by the way, by doing this Moore is forfitting his chance at another Oscar for best Documentary.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

How many extra lies do you get in the 100 minutes?

The Lies Came from the Bush admin...IRAQ IS an Imminy threat to the US and has stockpiles of WMDs!!!!
    It's now or never!

meanwhile the real enemy (al qeada) is still roaming the hills !!
    good job bush!

Hall Of Fame
    How much money does Moore give to charity?

flushingjet
    Great, I'd love to see it go head to head against the rerun of Kerry's Congressional Vietnam War testimony. Which lies are more compelling?

Is he going to make the DVD's in Canada along w/ the company that hosts his website ?

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 07:26 AM
    [b] How many extra lies do you get in the 100 minutes? [/b][/quote]
    Bush sitting there dumbfounded for 7 minutes not knowing what the hell to do while our country is being attacked. Maybe, we'll get all 7 uncomfortable embarrasing minutes for Dubya.

No lie there.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 7 2004, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 7 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Piper[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 07:26 AM
    Bush sitting there dumbfounded for 7 minutes not knowing what the hell to do while our country is being attacked. Maybe, we&#39;ll get all 7 uncomfortable embarrasing minutes for Dubya.

No lie there. [/b][/quote]
    As opposed to kerri who admitted he sat there frozen, unable to think for 40 minutes...no lie there.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

delete

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 7 2004, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 7 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Piper[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 07:26 AM
    Bush sitting there dumbfounded for 7 minutes not knowing what the hell to do while our country is being attacked. Maybe, we&#39;ll get all 7 uncomfortable embarrasing minutes for Dubya.

No lie there. [/b][/quote]
    What would have changed had he left immediately?

All League
    [quote][b]What would have changed had he left immediately? [/b][/quote]

Maybe he could have started blaming Iraq 7 minutes earlier.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 10:37 AM
    [b] [quote][b]What would have changed had he left immediately? [/b][/quote]

Maybe he could have started blaming Iraq 7 minutes earlier. [/b][/quote]
    The funny thing is that you think he&#39;s releasing this movie early with some noble goal in mind. HA&#33; The guy is looking to make a few more bucks of his propaganda piece. After the election no one will give a s**t about that movie. His best chance to make some more money off suckers like you is to release it prior to the election. Then all the panty waering hippies will buy up the video like crazy. Perhaps they believe that a donation to Moore is like a donation to Kerry. Suckers.

Michael Moore makes his money off of these tragedies. Look at all the money he is making off of 9-11 and Columbine. It&#39;s a joke people blame the Republicans for making a big stink over 9-11 but Moore is profitting off of it. That ain&#39;t a lie&#33;&#33;&#33;

All League
    [quote][b]Michael Moore makes his money off of these tragedies. Look at all the money he is making off of 9-11 and Columbine. It&#39;s a joke people blame the Republicans for making a big stink over 9-11 but Moore is profitting off of it. That ain&#39;t a lie&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

Did you watch the Republican Convention?

steven spielberg made a profit off of the holocaust...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 11:56 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Michael Moore makes his money off of these tragedies. Look at all the money he is making off of 9-11 and Columbine. It&#39;s a joke people blame the Republicans for making a big stink over 9-11 but Moore is profitting off of it. That ain&#39;t a lie&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

Did you watch the Republican Convention? [/b][/quote]
    yes...did you??

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Rocky Klever[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 11:49 AM
    [b] Michael Moore makes his money off of these tragedies. Look at all the money he is making off of 9-11 and Columbine. It&#39;s a joke people blame the Republicans for making a big stink over 9-11 but Moore is profitting off of it. That ain&#39;t a lie&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bush makes his living off the same things. The fear of the American people. Wait til the terror code starts changing colors again. And they say oh "we&#39;ve targeted such and such a bldg., but remember who your leader is. He will keep America safe." I dont understand how people dont see that our "liberation" has pissed off a lot of people and is creating more terrorists and more America-haters.

I would love to see a count on how many times 9/11 was mentioned during the RNC.

Hall Of Fame
    4th - A few questions....

What is an acceptable number of times to mention 9-11?

Do you think our invasion of Afghanistan after 9-11 "created more terrorists and America haterS?"

Do you think terrorists or potential terrorists differentiate between the Afghani and Iraqi campaigns? In other words, are they only pissed about Iraqi civilian deaths, or equally as pissed about Afghani and Iraqi civilian deaths?

Do you acknolwedge that Islamist terrorism is a threat to our security?

If so, what is your proposed method of dealing with this threat?

All League
    [quote][b]yes...did you?? [/b][/quote]

Of course, every night of it on foxnews from 7:00pm-11:30pm or so. Im serious.

[quote][b]Do you think terrorists or potential terrorists differentiate between the Afghani and Iraqi campaigns? In other words, are they only pissed about Iraqi civilian deaths, or equally as pissed about Afghani and Iraqi civilian deaths?
    [/b][/quote]

I do think there is a distinction. Maybe not so much among terrorist, but common Muslims do see the difference. I have a friend in Oman and he said there was pretty much widespread support until we decided to go after Iraq. Kind like how the Iraqis embraced us with open arms for a few months then turned sour on our occupation. Perception amongst non-terrorists is very important. The worse the perception is the more likely they may become part of a terorist organization.