Thread: Madden 2005 League

Ok, I am leaving for Las vegas at 6pm today. But before I leave, I will post this to get a list of who wants to play. These are the rules for joining...

1) You must have a Broadband connection
    2) You must be a member of Jetsinsider.com
    3) You must be a recognizable member of JI.com or of a prior JI.com madden league
    4) No cursing during chats online in madden
    5) No glitching or cheesing (if you dont know what that means you'd better find out)
    6) All games are FAIR PLAY RANKED GAMES
    7) If possible, we ask that you join PREMIUM PASS.
    8) You must post your EA Screen name and you will maintain only one EA SCreen name while you are playing in the madden league.
    9) YOU MAY NOT QUIT A GAME.
    10) You can choose any team to play as and you can change from week to week.
    11) All games must be completed timely.
    12) DO NOT JOIN THIS LEAGUE IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT COMPLETE THE SEASON. Last year, we had so many players who played poorly and just gave up. We will not tolerate members quitting mid year.

13) I am sure Bitonti will have a few items to add....

Well, I will come and check by Saturday..

My Brother will join....the Steelers will be in the HOUSE!

Have a great week everyone and I expect to see a ton of people joining!

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    Originally posted by latinlawyer@Sep 7 2004, 10:33 AM
    Ok, I am leaving for Las vegas at 6pm today. But before I leave, I will post this to get a list of who wants to play. These are the rules for joining...

1) You must have a Broadband connection
    2) You must be a member of Jetsinsider.com
    3) You must be a recognizable member of JI.com or of a prior JI.com madden league
    4) No cursing during chats online in madden
    5) No glitching or cheesing (if you dont know what that means you'd better find out)
    6) All games are FAIR PLAY RANKED GAMES
    7) If possible, we ask that you join PREMIUM PASS.
    8) You must post your EA Screen name and you will maintain only one EA SCreen name while you are playing in the madden league.
    9) YOU MAY NOT QUIT A GAME.
    10) You can choose any team to play as and you can change from week to week.
    11) All games must be completed timely.
    12) DO NOT JOIN THIS LEAGUE IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT COMPLETE THE SEASON. Last year, we had so many players who played poorly and just gave up. We will not tolerate members quitting mid year.

13) I am sure Bitonti will have a few items to add....

Well, I will come and check by Saturday..

My Brother will join....the Steelers will be in the HOUSE!

Have a great week everyone and I expect to see a ton of people joining!

LL
    I would love to play. Had fun in the last one even though it ended early. Looking forward to it.

My EA name is Jaswicki

Rookie
    JetGov65 is my name that I use now, looking forward to playing with you all again!!!!!!!!! !!

Im in

You know "the champ" is in....lol, I had to do that.

Im definetly in but my schedule is pretty tight letting you guys know that now. Im a junior in HS so its going to be a ton of work so weekdays will be tough. And I will occasionally be away on college visits and other BS like that. But I will definetly be around on the weekends to play. And hopefully I can start playing alot more since I havent played a game in a while, because I hope to end Vinnys championship run.

me me me me me!

I wasn't planning on it originally, but will all the options 2005 gives me to fiddle with on defense, I have to.

All League
    Charter JI Member

I'm in.

yeah count me in, got a new router and i am good to go!

I'm interested...

How much longer till we get the league going

Originally posted by Penning10@Sep 14 2004, 11:55 PM
    How much longer till we get the league going
    Guys,

I dont know when the league will start. I was kind of hoping the whole premium pass online league thing would be set up already but i see that is not the case yet. I have to chat with Bitonti and see if we are going to do our own record-keeping or whether we will wait to see the premium pass league scenario play out.

LL

Veteran
    if possible i would love to get in

All League
    How does the scheduling work? If its convenient for me... Id def be up for it... but not until i learn about game scheduling since Im not available during the week...

Veteran
    im in...just like last year im jetsfreak10 on ea sports as well