Thread: 13 more US dead since Monday

Thirteen U.S. troops have been killed in Iraq since Monday, U.S. military officials said, bringing the number of American deaths in the war to 999. Six soldiers and seven Marines were killed in the fighting. Meanwhile, Iraqi police said two Italian women and three Iraqis were abducted by kidnappers dressed as Iraqi National Guard members.

WHY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IRAQ was a SAFER place under hussein...this is so miserable..THis place will be a war zone for years to come...Under Saddam at least the religeous nuts were held at bay and the borders were secure...
    IRAQ never Attacked US!..They grew to hate us only after the US bombed them for 13 years and put sanctions on them..WHY..TO protect Isreali and Saudi Interests...WOULN"T it have been easier to some how have gotten Iraq on our side...There are no WMD's..They were not an imminet threat...NOW look at thios mess...THIS is ALL b/c of the pro isreali neo cons..this was not worth it...

Hall Of Fame
    Raise my taxes!! Saddam was just making cookies! Terrorists want Bush to win because they're scared of Kerry! Fighting back has never solved anything! Kuwait was asking for it! Their nuclear facility was only going to be for residential power! Cyclosarin is simply an ointment! He only tried to kill one former US President! Our planes deserved to be shot at! How was he supposed to know the terms of the cease-fire were binding?

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 7 2004, 01:03 PM
    [b] Thirteen U.S. troops have been killed in Iraq since Monday, U.S. military officials said, bringing the number of American deaths in the war to 999. Six soldiers and seven Marines were killed in the fighting. Meanwhile, Iraqi police said two Italian women and three Iraqis were abducted by kidnappers dressed as Iraqi National Guard members.

WHY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IRAQ was a SAFER place under hussein...this is so miserable..THis place will be a war zone for years to come...Under Saddam at least the religeous nuts were held at bay and the borders were secure...
    IRAQ never Attacked US!..They grew to hate us only after the US bombed them for 13 years and put sanctions on them..WHY..TO protect Isreali and Saudi Interests...WOULN"T it have been easier to some how have gotten Iraq on our side...There are no WMD's..They were not an imminet threat...NOW look at thios mess...THIS is ALL b/c of the pro isreali neo cons..this was not worth it... [/b][/quote]
    But bman, we are liberators who are loved by all the people of Iraq. You know that. Dont listening to the liberal media. Iraq loves us. Just ask their soccer team.

This gets uglier by the day. I can only imagine what will happen when the oilmen get reelected.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Today John Kerry said.....[b]KERRY: "Today marks a tragic milestone in the war in Iraq. [SIZE=3]More than 1,000 of America's sons and daughters have now given their lives on behalf of their country, on behalf of freedom in the war on terror. [/SIZE]I think that the first thing that every American wants to say today is how deeply we each feel the loss."[/b]

So let's get this straight...kerri is now stating the 1000 brave soldiers who died in Iraq were part of the "war on terror" yet earlier in the day he stole a quote from the mentally unstable howard dean saying "this was the wrong war at the wrong time" and last Thursday he said the President, "misled us into war" which was just a few weeks after he said, "if I knew then what I knew now I still would've voted to give the President authorization to got to war" which was just a few months after he declared himself as an "anti-war candidate" and proceeded to vote against funding our brave soldiers in Iraq after voting for the war just a few weeks prior which came about 4 years after he suggested in 1998 that we may have to use force to remove Sadaam, who he claimed had weapons of mass destruction and was a modern day Neber Kenezer (spelling?)...

Okay....that clears it up for me&#33; <_<

[img]http://webpages.charter.net/quantim/quantim/kerry_duty1.gif[/img]