Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheney bathes in oil

THis guy is asuch an anti-american a-hole...
    First Off, As CEO of Halliburton he skirted US law and did business with Rogue Teerosist supporting states...HE therefore helped support Terrorism ..PERIOD...
    He then pushed for an Iraqui war which has been disasterous..He then PUSHED halliburton no bid contracts through..

NOW this Piece of garbage gets on television and says that if Kerry wins there will be another terrorist attack!!
    STOP the SCARE tactics..
    FIRST OF ALL..9-11 happened on YR watch Cheney...
    The cheney/bush team then send 11,000 troops to Afghanistan and fights a half war..Bin laden and Al Zawahiri are still loose..
    He then sends 150,000 troops to an oil rich country that NEVER attacked us..

VOTE kerry...THese a-holes need to be held accountable for the 1000 US soldiers they killed in Iraq and for the 5000 that are now handicapped.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

At least he bathes...can't say the same for 99.9% of the libs/dims that were out in the streets of NYC last week.

kerri is getting more and more desperate by the second. This morning he said he would've built a "legitimate coalition" before going to war, basically stabbing the smaller countries that are with us in the back...two seconds ago I watched him say he will build a "new coalition"....all signs point to Paris!

Hall Of Fame
    I agree about his comments yesterday. I can see what he meant, and largely agree that Kerry is worse for us in terms of the war on terror and national security...but to come out and say what Cheney said is just stupid, IMO. There are better ways to get the point about Kerry's weakness across without resorting to childish scare tactics.

I will agree with you on that point, bman.

YOu can't deny (even if you are a die hard conservative), that Cheney is playing the 'scare card'...
    These are good leaders?? They have to scare people into voting for them?
    Our borders are still NOT secure..Our Ports and airports are still NOT secure..Our nuclear and chemical plants are still NOT secure...Our transportation system is still NOT secure...
    SO what have they done?
    The people responsible for 9-11 and their Saudi financiers (who happen to be in bed with the bush team) are still free and plotting...
    Maybe some of that 200 BILLION spent on securing Iraqui oil could have actually been spent on securing AMerica...
    So maybe a democrat wouldn't have attacked Iraq...other than that they are the same...
    So Cheney...Stop with the scare tactics!

Hall Of Fame
    Bman,

I don't deny that Cheney was using the scare card. I admitted it and I disagree with it, both philosophically and in the sense that it's just not a smart thing to do politically. That said, I recognize that we are still vulnerable and likely always will be. I also will not disagree that Bush & Co could be doing more to secure us.

That all said, I still feel that Bush & Co are INFINITELY better for this country in terms of national security and the war on terror than their opponents. It's really that I think Kerry and Edwards would be that bad....and I do think Bush and his team nderstand the nature of the threat we face to a far greater extent than Kerry, who thinks it's merely a criminal problem.

if Kerry was president on 9-11 what would have been done differenlty?
    He still would have gone into afghanistan..It only took a month to plan that war b/c The Bush team used a clinton plan.....America wanted retaliation..I think the afghan campain would have gone the same way...
    How can you say that bush/cheney/wolfo/rummy undersatnd the threat better...The main threat is from islamic radicals..YET, rumsfeld and wolfiwitz wanted to skip afghanistan after 9-11 and head right to bagdad!
    In fact, wolfi, believed that we were giving to much credit to alqeada befor 9-11! he believed it started and ended in bagdad!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 09:51 AM
    [b] Bman,

I don't deny that Cheney was using the scare card. I admitted it and I disagree with it, both philosophically and in the sense that it's just not a smart thing to do politically. That said, I recognize that we are still vulnerable and likely always will be. I also will not disagree that Bush & Co could be doing more to secure us.

That all said, I still feel that Bush & Co are INFINITELY better for this country in terms of national security and the war on terror than their opponents. It's really that I think Kerry and Edwards would be that bad....and I do think Bush and his team nderstand the nature of the threat we face to a far greater extent than Kerry, who thinks it's merely a criminal problem. [/b][/quote]
    They got kerri boxed in a corner and he is tripping over his own words almost on a daily basis....I posted this excerpt from one of his speeches yesterday:

Today John Kerry said..... "Today marks a tragic milestone in the war in Iraq. [b]More than 1,000 of America's sons and daughters have now given their lives on behalf of their country, on behalf of freedom in the war on terror.[/b] I think that the first thing that every American wants to say today is how deeply we each feel the loss."

So he admitted this war which he voted for but now says was the wrong war at the wrong time, stealing a phrase from the mentally unstable howard dean, is part of the war on terror!

[img]http://webpages.charter.net/quantim/quantim/kerry_duty1.gif[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 09:59 AM
    [b] if Kerry was president on 9-11 what would have been done differenlty?
    He still would have gone into afghanistan..It only took a month to plan that war b/c The Bush team used a clinton plan.....America wanted retaliation..I think the afghan campain would have gone the same way...
    How can you say that bush/cheney/wolfo/rummy undersatnd the threat better...The main threat is from islamic radicals..YET, rumsfeld and wolfiwitz wanted to skip afghanistan after 9-11 and head right to bagdad!
    In fact, wolfi, believed that we were giving to much credit to alqeada befor 9-11! he believed it started and ended in bagdad! [/b][/quote]
    bman, you don't acknowledge that Iraq is part of the war on terror or that Saddam supported terrorism and had links to AQ. I do, since there is ample evidence of it and to deny such evidence or to pooh-pooh it out of hand is simply nonsense that only a simple-minded or blindly partisan person would do. You also don't mention the progress that has been made in the way states like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are dealing with terrorism in their midsts. You are singularly obsessed with George Bush and Iraq and it has clouded your judgment and has blinded you to reality. You simply cannot entertain the notion that Iraq is anything but a srategic mistake, because to do so would shatter the worldview you had bought into prior to the war.

John Kerry has no convictions, and no plan whatsoever. His voting record is atrocious in regards to national security, not to mention his desire to raise more of my taxes and his wild, awful social liberalism, especially regarding abortion. He opposed the first Gulf War before it started, then changed his tune after he realized it was a successful, popular war. He supported the current Iraq War before it started because he didn't want to make that same mistake. Then, Dean got out to a lead, so Kerry became anti-war. Then, he became pro-war again acter Dean was defeated and he needed to appeal to more moderate voters. Now, after changing around his campaign staff, he's against it again.

Who do you think the terrorists want to win this election? I can tell you that they aren't rooting for Bush to win because they are scared sh*tless about what President Kerry would do to them, believe me.

I think that is a horrible thing to say..that 'Terrorists want Kerry to win'!!

\what has Bush done..BIn Laden is sitting pretty is the hills of pakistan!!If bush was so tough then send the troops in there!!
    we know where he is!
    but NO..We have to protect isreal..we have to secure oil..so lets go after everyones favorite whipping boy Saddam Hussein!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:30 AM
    [b] I think that is a horrible thing to say..that 'Terrorists want Kerry to win'!!

\what has Bush done..BIn Laden is sitting pretty is the hills of pakistan!!If bush was so tough then send the troops in there!!
    we know where he is!
    but NO..We have to protect isreal..we have to secure oil..so lets go after everyones favorite whipping boy Saddam Hussein! [/b][/quote]
    bman, yeah, it is a terrible thing to say. And it's also true. You know it's true.

and ALL YOU EVER DO IS SAY TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT BUSH.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:30 AM
    [b] I think that is a horrible thing to say..that 'Terrorists want Kerry to win'!!
    [/b][/quote]
    It's pure ignorance to deny it. And they're low enough to try to pull some garbage to impact the election as they did in Spain. I don't think that will work in this country though.

i think we might be SAFER under kerry...I think Bush makes people want to KILL us even more! maybe some of them will STOP trying if Bush loses!
    Bin Laden.."maybe those americans aren't so bad after all"!!

they all suck.
    but bush has made a mess of the middle east..Iraq will be a war zone for 10 more years...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] i think we might be SAFER under kerry...I think Bush makes people want to KILL us even more! maybe some of them will STOP trying if Bush loses!

they all suck.
    but bush has made a mess of the middle east..Iraq will be a war zone for 10 more years... [/b][/quote]
    Great, you have your opinion, I have mine and we both get to vote.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 09:49 AM
    [b] i think we might be SAFER under kerry...I think Bush makes people want to KILL us even more! maybe some of them will STOP trying if Bush loses!

they all suck.
    but bush has made a mess of the middle east..Iraq will be a war zone for 10 more years... [/b][/quote]
    Oh yea, they were real nice to us under Clinton :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:49 AM
    [/b][/quote]
    Hey Jets5, you still think bman ain't unhinged?

The perils of a life spent sniffing glue....

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Sep 8 2004, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Sep 8 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] i think we might be SAFER under kerry...I think Bush makes people want to KILL us even more&#33; maybe some of them will STOP trying if Bush loses&#33;
    Bin Laden.."maybe those americans aren&#39;t so bad after all"&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    Hey Jets5, you still think bman ain&#39;t unhinged?

The perils of a life spent sniffing glue.... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah Shakes, it&#39;s apparent that I have wasted a lot of time actually engaging him in discussions.

What&#39;s the deal, you still heading to Foxboro for that game?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 8 2004, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 8 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Sep 8 2004, 12:58 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] i think we might be SAFER under kerry...I think Bush makes people want to KILL us even more&#33; maybe some of them will STOP trying if Bush loses&#33;
    Bin Laden.."maybe those americans aren&#39;t so bad after all"&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    Hey Jets5, you still think bman ain&#39;t unhinged?

The perils of a life spent sniffing glue.... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah Shakes, it&#39;s apparent that I have wasted a lot of time actually engaging him in discussions.

What&#39;s the deal, you still heading to Foxboro for that game? [/b][/quote]
    not sure yet...plans for that weekend are still up in the air

lighten up&#33;
    it&#39;s called a joke&#33;
    now go any anti-bu****es a Frenchy&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 01:12 PM
    [b] lighten up&#33;
    it&#39;s called a joke&#33;
    now go any anti-bu****es a Frenchy&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Okay, you&#39;re joking, fair enough. The problem is that is is impossible to differentiate your serious posts from your non-serious ones, since they are almost identical....

[b]Shakes[/b], no worries. If you do end up going, let me know. I am trying my best to go and would enjoy having a few brews during tailgating, etc.

Hall Of Fame
    bman (his name, his choice not to use common capitalization, not that he&#39;s e.e.cummings) should take classes on spelling, capitalization, logic, basic grammar and reading comprehension. Start off with "Hooked on Phonics", the story about dogs and foxes, and may be, around 2015 or so, he will be capable of making a coherent point. Because right now, this open sewer of moronic stupidity is wasting valuable cyber space to no good end. I might not agree with any number of posters on the Left, but this is beyond embarrassing.

Until then, either ban this FOOL or let&#39;s all-both sides of this divide-ignore his inane posts. I&#39;m not responding to his drivel any more.