Thread: bush as the anti christ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush, religious nut that he is, could be the anti-christ and not even realizing that he has set 30 years of war in motion..armageddon is near!
    Iraq is done...it will be a failed state thanks to bush..It NOW has become a terrorist haven..
    thanks bush..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The anti-Christ??

First, Bitonti says the GOP is "pure evil." Now, Bush is the anti-Christ??

Don't you guys realize how absurd you sound and what morons people are going to think you are when you say things like this?? Don't you know how hard it is to take any of you guys seriously when we see posts like this?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you obviously havent been through the bible belt to call Bush a religious nut. The guy stands strong on some religious issues (not at all) and openly says he prays.

But I guess if your an atheist like yourself, then yes Bush is an absolute, psychotic religious nut :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:46 AM
    [b] Bush, religious nut that he is, could be the anti-christ and not even realizing that he has set 30 years of war in motion..armageddon is near!
    Iraq is done...it will be a failed state thanks to bush..It NOW has become a terrorist haven..
    thanks bush.. [/b][/quote]
    You are frighteningly dumb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    after months of reading this board i am coninced of 1 thing..People who support bush
    a) have no sense of humor
    B) can't understand sarcasm

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 10:35 AM
    [b] after months of reading this board i am coninced of 1 thing..People who support bush
    a) have no sense of humor
    B) can't understand sarcasm [/b][/quote]
    Oh I have a sense of humor, but you just arent Richard Pryor ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bman, for the love of all that is right, please stop posting here (or at least keep your posts limited to things that actually make sense). Every time you post something like this, you make every single Liberal, and every single Independant, look like an extreme fool. This is exactly the kind of crap Conservatives key on as to why Liberals like youself are unworthy of debate, much less respect.

For all of G.W.'s shortcomings and failures (in myview), he is NOT the anti-Christ or anything remotely close to it. He is a leader doing what he thinks is morally right to protect America and it's people. I personally think he is misguided (in Iraq and "pre-emption"), but I do not, nor will I, question his motivations. Unlike some here, I can question a politicians tactics on logical and intellectual grounds without questioning his patriotism or implying he has secret motivations that run counter to (his view) of the best interests of the nation as a whole.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I belive Bush is the anti crrist!!!
    NO...Because i don't belive the christ was anything more than a barefoot hippie..
    But it is Bush who talks about evil and prayer and GOD being on our side///
    wake up!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 11:41 AM
    [b] Do I belive Bush is the anti crrist!!!
    NO...Because i don't belive the christ was anything more than a barefoot hippie..
    But it is Bush who talks about evil and prayer and GOD being on our side///
    wake up! [/b][/quote]
    SO an Athiest it is!