Thread: UNFIT FOR COMMAND

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    : BUSH DIDN'T MEET GUARD COMMITMENTS

President Bush fell well short of meeting his military obligation in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, the BOSTON GLOBE is planning to front on Wednesday, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

The 1,500 word expose on Bush's records comes just hours ahead of an exclusive CBSNEWS interview set to air Wednesday night with a man who secured for the 22-year-old Yale graduate Bush a coveted place in the Guard -- a man who now claims he regrets helping Bush.

The GLOBE claims: "Twice during his Guard service - first when he joined in May 1968, and again before he transferred out of his unit in mid-1973 to attend Harvard Business School - Bush signed documents pledging to meet training commitments or face a punitive call-up to active duty.

"He didn't meet the commitments, or face the punishment, the records show."

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Ironclad/hanoiJFK.jpg[/img]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 11:07 AM
    [b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Ironclad/hanoiJFK.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Hey, at least you can find a pic of Kerry in a uniform. Not too many of Bush in uniform floating arround :P (just kidding CBTNY!)

No, the best one I heard today (on Right Wing Radio) is that a new forthcoming book by some well known Lib writer women, will make the claim that LAURA Bush not only smokes Pot in her youth, but that she also dealt it. If true, it wouldn;t bother me at all, as long as the Bush Admin got around to leagalizing it! :D

:lol: :lol: