Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush and Debates

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does Bush only want two debates? He also does not want a town hall style debate where he has to face undecided voters. Why? C'mon Mr. President, the American people want to hear you and Kerry discuss the issues instead of all this back-and-forth nonsense. What are you afraid of?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    kerry wanted three debates..They kerry team wanted the third to be a town hall situation where they would have to answer questions from the audience!!!

we all know how Bush CAN'T think on his feet....IF that would be televised he'd LOSE the election...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...is John Kerry actually going to make it to the debates? I sense a Howard Dean type mental breakdown of Kerry coming soon.

Seriously!

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The President wants three debates...its' just two of them will be between the President against his foe....the first one will feature kerri vs. kerri! :P

I can see it now:

Kerri- this is the wrong war at the wring time

kerri- but you voted to give the President authorization to go to war.

------------------------

kerri- if commander in chief I will see to it that our troops have the best equipment.

kerri- but you voted against funding our troops

----------------------------------

kerri- this is a war based on the need for intelligence

kerri- but you tried to slash the intelligence budgets

------------------------------------

kerri- the President did not pick up on the signs prior to 9-11

kerri- but when you were part of the Senate Intellegence comittee the previous four years you only attended 21% of the meetings!

-----------------------------------

kerri- we must do more for the middle class

kerri- but your senatorial history is one which included constant votes to increase taxes!

and so on and so on and so on and so on.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    bush will mis pronounce Falluga about 3 times!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 12:06 PM
    [b] bush will mis pronounce Falluga about 3 times! [/b][/quote]
    but maybe he'll spell it better than you can.

F-A-L-L-U-J-A-H

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIce!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 12:00 PM
    [b] The President wants three debates...its' just two of them will be between the President against his foe....the first one will feature kerri vs. kerri! :P

I can see it now:

Kerri- this is the wrong war at the wring time

kerri- but you voted to give the President authorization to go to war.

------------------------

kerri- if commander in chief I will see to it that our troops have the best equipment.

kerri- but you voted against funding our troops

----------------------------------

kerri- this is a war based on the need for intelligence

kerri- but you tried to slash the intelligence budgets

------------------------------------

kerri- the President did not pick up on the signs prior to 9-11

kerri- but when you were part of the Senate Intellegence comittee the previous four years you only attended 21% of the meetings!

-----------------------------------

kerri- we must do more for the middle class

kerri- but your senatorial history is one which included constant votes to increase taxes!

and so on and so on and so on and so on..... [/b][/quote]
    Anyone see The Daily Show awhile back where they had the debate between Gov. Bush 2000 and Pres. Bush 2004.

Bush 2000: Our miltiary should never be used for nation building.
    Bush 2004: Our armed forces are part of building a better Iraq

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 01:24 PM
    [b] Bush 2000: Our miltiary should never be used for nation building.
    Bush 2004: Our armed forces are part of building a better Iraq [/b][/quote]
    2001: Our country was attacked but like a good lib let's pretend it never happened.

I bet all you libs were upset when your Hero Clinton called for only 2 debates :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th&Long[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 01:24 PM
    2001: Our country was attacked but like a good lib let&#39;s pretend it never happened.

I bet all you libs were upset when your Hero Clinton called for only 2 debates :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    What does nation building have to do with what happened on 9/11?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 8 2004, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 8 2004, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by pope@Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-4th&Long[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 01:24 PM
    2001: Our country was attacked but like a good lib let&#39;s pretend it never happened.

I bet all you libs were upset when your Hero Clinton called for only 2 debates :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    What does nation building have to do with what happened on 9/11? [/b][/quote]
    Good call. The rebuilding of Afghanistan that&#39;s currently going on has absolutely nothing at all to do with 9-11.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 8 2004, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 8 2004, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by 4th&Long@Sep 8 2004, 03:04 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by pope@Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM

Good call. The rebuilding of Afghanistan that&#39;s currently going on has absolutely nothing at all to do with 9-11. [/b][/quote]
    How is that rebuilding (of Afganistan) going these days........not too good from everything I&#39;ve heard. :(

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush is going to debate Kerry in the first two debates.

Kerry is going to debate Kerry in the third&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 8 2004, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 8 2004, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by 4th&Long@Sep 8 2004, 03:04 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by pope@Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM

Good call. The rebuilding of Afghanistan that&#39;s currently going on has absolutely nothing at all to do with 9-11. [/b][/quote]
    I thought Bush said when the bombing campaigns were going on that Afghanistan was a war on evil and not a nation building exercise. Hmmmm...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM
    [b] [2001: Our country was attacked but like a good lib let&#39;s pretend it never happened.
    [/b][/quote]
    I havent forgetten. I had 2 friends killed in the first tower. I just want to know where Osama is?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a primitive attempt at diversion. 4th, you are simply an intellectual child.

Where is Jet Set Junta?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

Are there ANY bright liberals around? I am willing to give Bitonti a pass for his recent hysteria, since I am sure it is simply an election-year bought with temporary insanity. But my God, where do these other chumps come from??

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:27 PM
    [b] What a primitive attempt at diversion. 4th, you are simply an intellectual child.

Are there ANY bright liberals around? I am willing to give Bitonti a pass for his recent hysteria, since I am sure it is simply an election-year bought with temporary insanity. But my God, where do these other chumps come from?? [/b][/quote]
    I will just get on and write that the Libs are "smelly" and "dimwitted" like the neocon intellectuals who post all day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:27 PM
    [b] What a primitive attempt at diversion. 4th, you are simply an intellectual child.

Are there ANY bright liberals around? I am willing to give Bitonti a pass for his recent hysteria, since I am sure it is simply an election-year bought with temporary insanity. But my God, where do these other chumps come from?? [/b][/quote]
    I will just get on and write that the Libs are "smelly" and "dimwitted" like the neocon intellectuals who post all day. [/b][/quote]
    Do whatever you want to do, boss.

If you make an intelligent post, I&#39;ll respond. You haven&#39;t yet....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Sep 8 2004, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Sep 8 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by 4th&Long@Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:27 PM

I will just get on and write that the Libs are "smelly" and "dimwitted" like the neocon intellectuals who post all day. [/b][/quote]

If you make an intelligent post, I&#39;ll respond. You haven&#39;t yet.... [/b][/quote]
    you respond to all of my posts

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Sep 8 2004, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Sep 8 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jets5ever@Sep 8 2004, 03:39 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by 4th&Long@Sep 8 2004, 03:36 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:27 PM

If you make an intelligent post, I&#39;ll respond. You haven&#39;t yet.... [/b][/quote]
    you respond to all of my posts [/b][/quote]
    I give new posters the benefit of the doubt at first. I assume that they are intelligent enough to be worthy of serious debate. I have now realized that you aren&#39;t....