Thread: I thought vietnam shouldn't be an issue

All Pro
    So I see -- when veterans express their legitimate disgust at kerry's actions in and after vietnam, his party, his campaign and the media go apesh*t.

But now, they can say what they want about GWB and DC in regards to vietnam. Now the media can dig up stuff about GWs National Guard service and any dem can say whatever they want. It's so blatant, they don't even hide it behind a 527.

I say, more power to them! My check to the Swiftboat Vets is in the mail, baby!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] Now the media can dig up stuff about GWs National Guard service and any dem can say whatever they want. It's so blatant, they don't even hide it behind a 527.
    [/b][/quote]
    Didn't they do this already? Like, 11 months ago?

Pathetic. The re-enlistment rates are unprecedented.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses+Sep 8 2004, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Moses @ Sep 8 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] Now the media can dig up stuff about GWs National Guard service and any dem can say whatever they want. It&#39;s so blatant, they don&#39;t even hide it behind a 527.
    [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t they do this already? Like, 11 months ago?

Pathetic. The re-enlistment rates are unprecedented. [/b][/quote]
    more like 4-years ago.

Banned
    Fight fire with fire. John Kerry can sling irrelevant mud just as good as Bush can.