Thread: Michael Savage

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting quote from Savage:

“We heard, of course, that hell was full and therefore Mr. Clinton will be with us for a while longer,” Former MSNBC-TV host, Michael Savage.

Is Savage on in the NY area. Does anyone know? I heard him when I was living in Phoenix or Virginia.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think that punk also wished aids on someone..
    class act

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, he's a winner alright. Very aggressive in his tone. Funny thing though, he has been trashing Bush as much as any lefty lately. He clearly dislikes this president, yet can't bring himself to vote for Kerry.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is a lot of people who see the bush admin for what it is..but they won't vote Kerry!

The dems should be ahead by 20 points right now..unbelievable.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 02:29 PM
    [b] Yep, he's a winner alright. Very aggressive in his tone. Funny thing though, he has been trashing Bush as much as any lefty lately. He clearly dislikes this president, yet can't bring himself to vote for Kerry. [/b][/quote]
    Buchanan is similar. Anti-War, but he is sticking by Bush.

Not to switch this thread towards Pat B., but did anyone see him on Ali G. He said The Passion of the Christ is a good teaching tool. Kind of scary.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 02:35 PM
    [b] there is a lot of people who see the bush admin for what it is..but they won't vote Kerry!

The dems should be ahead by 20 points right now..unbelievable. [/b][/quote]
    Thats because they see kerry for what he really is and decided Bush is the lesser of two evils. Thats where it is more than ever before... this whole election is the "lesser of two evils" race.

I can't wait for a McCain / Guiliani ticket.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's funny b/c I look at Kerry as MUCH of the lesser of two evils!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] it's funny b/c I look at Kerry as MUCH of the lesser of two evils! [/b][/quote]
    So does the terrorist mouthpiece Al Jazeera, France, North Korea & Spain. You're in great company.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the world is better off w/o saddam..
    The world WOULd ALSO be better off w/o Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Savage is over the top. I'd lock to lock him and Randi Rhodes in a room and let them have at it...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 01:39 PM
    [b] Not to switch this thread towards Pat B., but did anyone see him on Ali G. He said The Passion of the Christ is a good teaching tool. Kind of scary. [/b][/quote]
    Whats wrong with telling the story of Jesus Christ? I didnt see it, but I dont see something scary about it. Its not trying to convert people, but instead is telling the story of Jesus getting crucified, which happened.

I saw the interview and I actually thought Pat B. was very good. He also thought school prayer should be optional, which I agree with.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    No one...no one is as vile, ignorant and lies as much as randi rhodes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Sep 9 2004, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Sep 9 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th&Long[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 01:39 PM
    [b] Not to switch this thread towards Pat B., but did anyone see him on Ali G. He said The Passion of the Christ is a good teaching tool. Kind of scary. [/b][/quote]
    Whats wrong with telling the story of Jesus Christ? I didnt see it, but I dont see something scary about it. Its not trying to convert people, but instead is telling the story of Jesus getting crucified, which happened.

I saw the interview and I actually thought Pat B. was very good. He also thought school prayer should be optional, which I agree with. [/b][/quote]
    I thought Pat B. was very good too for Pat B. I just have a hangup about religion being anywhere near public schools.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 09:11 AM
    [b] No one...no one is as vile, ignorant and lies as much as randi rhodes. [/b][/quote]
    I was listening to her show a while back and she had theorized that Cheney knew about 9/11 and let it happen so we could have an excuse to attack Iraq.

She is a piece of trash.