Thread: Classic Liberal VS Radical Leftist

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The democratic party has traditionally been classically liberal. However today the term liberal has really come to mean radical leftist.

Classical liberals are patriotic and in no way anti-American and are truly humanitarian, whereas radical leftists are anti-American and see the world through the distorted prism of oppressors and third world oppressed. They are pseudohumanitarian but are in fact closet fascists who are driven by hostility.

The elected politicians of the democratic party are still more classically liberal but with a naivete about evil and a tendency towards appeasement. However, the radical left is becoming a very significant constituency of the democratic party which means they will likely have increasing influence, and this is a concern.

This is the first election I think where this is clearly apparent, since Al Gore and Joe Liberman democratic base was mostly mainstream. But I think the radical left will give the democrats the kiss of death, because a majority of the American public has clarity on the real threat of Islamic terrorism and the need to meet it with strength.

Sincerely,
    Roger ******, Ph.D.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    right..but in 2000m and 01, the conservative party was taken over by right wingers who look at the world in Biblical terms...You always say that Kerry is the pres. of France...well the new right wingers are more concerned with the protection of Isreal and the eventuall occupation of ALL palestinian land..
    That is UN american...
    Islamic fanaticms begins and mainly ends in Riyad...
    so the bush team obviously doesn't see clearly on this matter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I refuse to lend legitimacy to Bmans nonesense by responding to his post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't even have the slighest clue of who it is that you support!
    so that's fine by me..
    Go research YOUR OWN Party...
    then you will be allowed to come back and make a point.

flushingjet
    theres that anti-Semitism again...whats wrong with protecting Israel. Its our (the vast majority of Americans) holy land too. P.S. Do you know where "Judea" is?
    or what the word means??? you probably wont find it on a PA map.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats cool, JC was a jew.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by flushingjet[/i]@Sep 9 2004, 04:16 PM
    [b] theres that anti-Semitism again...whats wrong with protecting Israel. Its our (the vast majority of Americans) holy land too. P.S. Do you know where "Judea" is?
    or what the word means??? you probably wont find it on a PA map. [/b][/quote]
    I'll tell you where the Anti-Semitism comes from.

Theres a double whammy in effect on the left. First, there is the natural hatred of religion on the left. They hate anything associated with religion. I personally watch as my liberal acquaintances cringe whenever a politician mentions anything non-secular.

Then theres the natural urge in liberals to appease evil. Liberals as Section has mantioned are allways striving to understand the reasons behind their enemys actions. They often feel that if we don't do the things that make our enemys "angry" at us then they might leave us alone. The point is that liberals believe that the primary reason behind terrorism against the United States is our percieved support for Israel. They feel that if we abandon Israel then the terrorists might leave us alone. This is in stark contrast to the realities of terrorism. The recent murder of 12 nepalese citizens, 350 Russian Children, Kidnappings of Frence reporters etc. show that support for Israel has nothing to do with the reasons behind terrorism.

Also, I should add that anti-semitism follows political extremism like night follows day, which is why you see so much antisemitism on the far left and why they sympathize with the antisemitic Islamofascists of the far right. Psychological analysis shows that antisemitism is the core feature and single best indicator of fascism. In fact virulent antisemitism is synonymous with malignant fascism.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 08:44 AM
    [b]

Theres a double whammy in effect on the left. First, there is the natural hatred of religion on the left. They hate anything associated with religion. I personally watch as my liberal acquaintances cringe whenever a politician mentions anything non-secular.

[/b][/quote]
    Being a "liberal", I do not hate religion or those who are religious. I do despise when politicians use religion to further push their beliefs on the constitution and use the bible as a tool for public policy-which is probably why your lib friends cringe as well.

I prefer facts over a novel.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who are reflexively anti-Israel, or who consider Israelis to be completely in the wrong in this conflict have been duped by the arab propaganda machine, which has been greatly aided by contemporary American media, academia and good, old-fashioned anti-Semitism. Arabs have actually succeeded in turning the David versus Goliath struggle that is the Arabs versus the Jews on its head, and the Jews are actually considered to be the Goliaths and the "Palestinians" the Davids, as it were. This could not be farther from the truth. Any fool can look at a map and count the number (and landspace) of the ME arabs and compare it with the jews in Israel and determine which saide actually is the Goliath. Pan-arab armies have been trying to drive the jews to the sea for as long as we have records. The creation fo the State of Israel simply put all the jews into one place for them, since pan-arab brutality and anti-semitism forbade the jews from living in other ME countries in peace. The arabs have attacked Israel more times than we can count, including several times when the arabs were in control of the now so-called "occupied territories." The entire arab world is unified in this cause and actively cooperating in their efforts to destroy Israel. Yet "world opinion" sees it as simply a regional, territorial dispute between the evil, powerful Jews and the peace-loving, weak and wronged "Palestinians." It is a major accomplishment, this accepted reversal of truth the arabs have acheived, furthered along by th the same Europeans who only a few years ago cooked the jews in ovens with a cold efficiency that should still frighten every person alive today. Only a complete moron doens't realize that the "Palestinians" are simply being exploited for political gain by the entire arab world in order to advance their anti-Israel agenda. If the arabs really cared about the Palestinians, they'd let them move into their countries. If they really weren't anti-semitic, they'd let jews move in to their countries. If they truly wanted their own state, all they'd have to do is stop killing Israeli childrn. They have been offered and have rejected the "two-state" solution at least three times. A state may be the goal of average, everyday Palestinians, but that is NOT the goal of their leadership, Hamas, Hisbollah, Islamic Jihad or any ME government. Until the rank-and-file Palestinians reject terrorism, acknowledge that Israel is here to stay, overthrow their leadershipland accept a true two-state condition, this will never be resolved. All the Jews want is to be left alone. The same is not true of the arabs. This is simply not even a debatle point and the Jews have every right to defend themselves, they are SURROUNDED and outnumbered. Yes, the Jews go overboard in their reprisals, and that is unfortunate and doens't make things easier.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Until the rank-and-file Palestinians reject terrorism, acknowledge that Israel is here to stay, overthrow their leadershipland accept a true two-state condition, this will never be resolved. All the Jews want is to be left alone. The same is not true of the arabs. This is simply not even a debatle point and the Jews have every right to defend themselves, they are SURROUNDED and outnumbered. Yes, the Jews go overboard in their reprisals, and that is unfortunate and doens't make things easier.[/b][/quote]

"Hear Scotland's terms,.... Lower your flags, march straight back to England stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for one hundred years of theft rape and murder. Do that, and your men shall live, do it not, and every one of you will die today."

"I'M NOT FINISHED!! before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."

Thats essentially what you are saying.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, it's not.

You simply side 100% with the Palestinians.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 09:38 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Until the rank-and-file Palestinians reject terrorism, acknowledge that Israel is here to stay, overthrow their leadershipland accept a true two-state condition, this will never be resolved. All the Jews want is to be left alone. The same is not true of the arabs. This is simply not even a debatle point and the Jews have every right to defend themselves, they are SURROUNDED and outnumbered. Yes, the Jews go overboard in their reprisals, and that is unfortunate and doens't make things easier.[/b][/quote]

"Hear Scotland's terms,.... Lower your flags, march straight back to England stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for one hundred years of theft rape and murder. Do that, and your men shall live, do it not, and every one of you will die today."

"I'M NOT FINISHED!! before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."

Thats essentially what you are saying. [/b][/quote]
    So accepting a two state solution is akin to complete defeat for the palestinians? Denouncing terror is akin to utter humiliation. You are hopeless. Your exactly the liberal appeaser described in this thread. How many times do you have to be wrong on an issue before you accept the fact that your entire way of thinking in wrong?

If your kind were in power on 9/11 Al Qaida would still be operating their terrorist camps in Afghanistan. If your kind were in charge the USSR would still be winning the cold war. If your kind were in charge all of Europe would be speaking German today.