Thread: It's September 10

Hall Of Fame
    Today is September the 10th; the day that will forever be celebrated by:

1. Surrender monkeys
    2. liberals
    3. Most of the democratic party
    4. The blame America first crowd

September 11 never happened.

I'm celebrating by fulfilling my reserve obligation to drill this weekend. Wish you could be there, but I understand that since 9/11 other things take priority in your life, things like cutting/pasting and posting on this board, going to Jets games, drinking beer. Fighting terror takes a back seat to opening day. Well have fun, I'll be thinking of you while I'm giving anthrax shots and preparing our unit for our activation next year. Try not to drink too much, you're not a nice person when you're drunk.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 07:56 AM
    [b] I'm celebrating by fulfilling my reserve obligation to drill this weekend. Wish you could be there, but I understand that since 9/11 other things take priority in your life, things like cutting/pasting and posting on this board, going to Jets games, drinking beer. Fighting terror takes a back seat to opening day. Well have fun, I'll be thinking of you while I'm giving anthrax shots and preparing our unit for our activation next year. Try not to drink too much, you're not a nice person when you're drunk. [/b][/quote]
    And if your twenty years was up on September 10th, 2001, you would have re-enlisted? :rolleyes:

Today is September the 10th; the day that will forever be celebrated by:

1. Surrender monkeys
    2. liberals

September 11 never happened.

Tha above post is borderline sociopathic..
    why so bitter

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 06:37 AM
    [b] Today is September the 10th; the day that will forever be celebrated by:

1. Surrender monkeys
    2. liberals

September 11 never happened. [/b][/quote]
    I am trying to figure out why the term "liberal" has such a negative connotation. Again, you are insulting me, who had two friends-both firefighters by the way- die at WTC on 9/11. Please stop your idiocy.

Posts like this are why I defend liberals to the death, against people like you Moses, against my own borderline conservative views. You are not a Conservative, you are a Warmonger and a Hatemonger. You feed on hate and division like a leech.

Such blatant political hatemongering is so incredibly juvenile and unproductive, yet it seems to be the only thing you are capable of lately (well, that an cut and pastes). Never anything positive, only negative (and in this case completely absurd) attacks that serve absolutely no purpose but to incite more anger and dissention.

You take political disagreement to an absurd point. Implying that ANY Democrat WANTED 9/11 to occur, or would celebrate it afterwards in rediculous. And Liberals love America just as much as you do Moses, regardless of your ignorance of that fact. They just have a different plan for how to keep America safe.

You want a rediculous and absurd response to go with your absurd thread? Fine, here you go.

The biggest celebration of 9/11 is by George W. Bush, who would stand absolutely NO chance of re-election WITHOUT the events of 9/11 and the sunsequent Wars and threats. If GW had to run for re-election based solely on the economy or social issues or immigration or what he did IN and FOR America during his first term, he would lose in a landslide, even to a no-good stiff like Kerry.

So when you are looking for celebrations about 9/11, look in your own side first, because without 9/11, the Democrats would be taking over very soon.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 08:56 AM
    [b] Posts like this are why I defend liberals to the death, against people like you Moses, against my own borderline conservative views. You are not a Conservative, you are a Warmonger and a Hatemonger. You feed on hate and division like a leech.

Such blatant political hatemongering is so incredibly juvenile and unproductive, yet it seems to be the only thing you are capable of lately (well, that an cut and pastes). Never anything positive, only negative (and in this case completely absurd) attacks that serve absolutely no purpose but to incite more anger and dissention.

You take political disagreement to an absurd point. Implying that ANY Democrat WANTED 9/11 to occur, or would celebrate it afterwards in rediculous. And Liberals love America just as much as you do Moses, regardless of your ignorance of that fact. They just have a different plan for how to keep America safe.

You want a rediculous and absurd response to go with your absurd thread? Fine, here you go.

The biggest celebration of 9/11 is by George W. Bush, who would stand absolutely NO chance of re-election WITHOUT the events of 9/11 and the sunsequent Wars and threats. If GW had to run for re-election based solely on the economy or social issues or immigration or what he did IN and FOR America during his first term, he would lose in a landslide, even to a no-good stiff like Kerry.

So when you are looking for celebrations about 9/11, look in your own side first, because without 9/11, the Democrats would be taking over very soon. [/b][/quote]
    Good post Warfish. Welcome to the dark side :D

I think you wasted a lot of your time writing it in response to this idotic post, but thank you anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 09:56 AM
    [b] And Liberals love America just as much as you do Moses, regardless of your ignorance of that fact. They just have a different plan for how to keep America safe.

[/b][/quote]
    Liberals "Hate" to see America Strong! That's why so many were
    heartbroken when the Old Soviet Union Crashed and Burned!!
    They Always Blame America for the Worlds problems..Back in
    the late 40's and early 50's Stalin once said we don't have to
    defeat America it will be beaten from the Inside from the useful
    Idiots(His word for Liberals)..Just Imagine if they looked at their
    Jet Fandom with the same eye as their Political one..They would
    be taking a Back out if he did too well so they would not embarrass
    a inferior Team!! Then they would trade off the Best players so the
    Team wouldn't become too Strong and look to Dominate the NFL!!! :lol: :lol:

do you even know what the term liberal means!!

Actually, it was the conservatives who were saddened by the fall of communism...They needed a new enemy, so they turned their hatred on blacks, fags, dykes, liberals, non christians, women who want to control their own body, and Bill Clinton..
    be proud you neo cons...

Hall Of Fame
    I wonder what sex the choice in my wife's belly will be when it becomes a person....

All League
    [quote][b]I wonder what sex the choice in my wife's belly will be when it becomes a person....
    [/b][/quote]

Since your mailman has 3 boys, my guess is it will be another boy.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 10:06 AM
    [b] [quote][b]I wonder what sex the choice in my wife's belly will be when it becomes a person....
    [/b][/quote]

Since your mailman has 3 boys, my guess is it will be another boy. [/b][/quote]
    That was a pretty good one, I'll give you that :D

you are probably the dumbest person on this board..you are con b/c your father was..think for your self stooge.

Hall Of Fame
    bman,

You say worse things about conservatives than I ever say about anybody. I think the hateful one is you (if you are being serious).

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 10:58 AM
    [b] do you even know what the term liberal means!!

Actually, it was the conservatives who were saddened by the fall of communism...They needed a new enemy, so they turned their hatred on blacks, fags, dykes, liberals, non christians, women who want to control their own body, and Bill Clinton..
    be proud you neo cons... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah they hated Blacks so much that they made one the Secretary
    of State and another National Security Advisor!! High Govt positions
    that a Dem administration has NEVER DONE!! Fags?? Now thats not
    very PC of you!! :lol:

i wasn't referring to you five..i was chastisting the Talib who called me a moron!

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 10:20 AM
    [b] i wasn't referring to you five..i was chastisting the Talib who called me a moron! [/b][/quote]
    You ARE a moron. Theres no getting around that.

why are you obsessed with French people and liberals...You are so transparent..Just admit that you are a French liberal ok Cheifs...we will forgive you...it's going to be OK.

i have a question... imagine we lose another 1000 GI's in 4 years... and another 1000 in 6 years as the price of peace (a very conservative estimate)

would those 3000 lives be equal or lesser value of the 3000 that were killed in 9/11

i mean cmon we are talking about numbers here people...

for the record i don't see it that way - 1 more life to WASTE on a war we cannot win is too much.

but Cheney said it would be a cake walk...You mean arabs hate foreign occupying Armys more than they hate their neighbors?..
    i guess no one told Cheney that..