Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: GGG....looks no good 4 u

Brenjetsfan
    Mr. Daly says no way to the players proposal..... your little hottie should take up time management for Herm.... :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bren: Sweetie, I WANT a lockout. I am a bitter Flyers fan. I've had enough of losing and coming THISCLOSE. I want a Cup. It ain't in our future, so I'm looking forward to a nice, lengthy lockout. The players are money-hungry thieves. Jeremy Roenick (my hottie and Pete Rose wannabe) leads the pack of narcissistic jacka*ses.

The players need to learn to COMPROMISE.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Sep 10 2004, 07:56 AM
    Bren: Sweetie, I WANT a lockout. I am a bitter Flyers fan. I've had enough of losing and coming THISCLOSE. I want a Cup. It ain't in our future, so I'm looking forward to a nice, lengthy lockout. The players are money-hungry thieves. Jeremy Roenick (my hottie and Pete Rose wannabe) leads the pack of narcissistic jacka*ses.

The players need to learn to COMPROMISE.
    JR is a hottie......I think my Rangers are due to win so I will see u at the garden this season.....lets sneak in the penalty box...hehehehe :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bren. We won't recognize anyone on the Blewshirts roster besides Grandpa Messier.

You can take this to the bank: The season will start no earlier than Feb. 1 and the Blewshirts will not win a Cup in our lifetime, Girly. :unsure: