Thread: CBS- 60 Minutes document verifier found!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[img]http://www.brinkmann-herford.com/BaghdadB.jpg[/img]

[b]"These documents are 100% real and accurate! There is no doubt as to their authenticity! I am the CBS expert that vetted them! There are NO American troops anywhere in Iraq!"[/b]

All Pro
    Fox has been reporting all morning that the documents CBS produced are probably forgeries.

The font is the same as the default Microsoft Word.
    The hyphenation and sentence carriage returns are the same as Microsoft Word.
    There is superscripting (127[SIZE=1]th[/SIZE]) in the memo. Typewriters of the day didn't superscript.
    Manual typewriters were used in the military. Word didn't exist in the early 70's.

The son of the commanding officer that supposedly wrote the memo said his dad never kept personal files, especially CYA memo's.

Looks like just another conspiracy between demoquaida and the liberal media. Quite Nixonian if you ask me.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 01:39 PM
    [b] Looks like just another conspiracy between demoquaida and the liberal media. Quite Nixonian if you ask me. [/b][/quote]
    Yep, better watch out for CHOPPER 4, the secret Stealth Attack Chopper of the Liberalista Medianostrum, the secret society of evil half-man, half-dogpoo Liberal elite Democrtaic Leftwing left handed EVIL!!!!!

As we all know Weeb, they ARE out to get you! :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: