Thread: Are you feeling a little down?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Open a new file in your PC.
    2. Name it "John Kerry."
    3. Send it to the trash.
    4. Empty the trash.
    5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of John Kerry?"
    6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button firmly.
    7. Feel better..... :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next Monday is national politics day. In honor of the the two candidates Democrats will be driving around during the day with their lights on to show their support for John Kerry. The Republicans will show their support for George W. Bush by driving at night with their lights off.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Open a new file in your PC.
    2. Name it "George Bush."
    3. Send it to the trash.
    4. Empty the trash.
    5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of George Bush?"
    6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button firmly.
    7. Feel better..... :lol:

Wow, it works both ways! What a laugh riot.......not.

Come on Herm. I KNOW you are better than threads like this. I have seen intelligent and well thought out posts from you. You CAN do better than this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Come on Herm. I KNOW you are better than threads like this. I have seen intelligent and well thought out posts from you. You CAN do better than this.
    [/b][/quote]

WF, come on show the guy some respect. Don't you know he served in Nam and you should excuse anything he says or does here?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 02:56 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Come on Herm. I KNOW you are better than threads like this. I have seen intelligent and well thought out posts from you. You CAN do better than this.
    [/b][/quote]

WF, come on show the guy some respect. Don't you know he served in Nam and you should excuse anything he says or does here? [/b][/quote]
    LOL...I feel honored. Well, on second thought, Kerry served in Nam too, so I guess it's not really a compliment.

I mean you are excusing everything he says or does too ...right? ROTFLMAO

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I mean you are excusing everything he says or does too ...right? ROTFLMAO [/b][/quote]

Not at all. But I cannot speak with Mr. Kerry here on this forum, and I can speak with you. I know you are a better man than your last few threads would imply Herm. You are intelligent and thoughtful enough to debate a divissive issue without resorting to these kinds of threads. That's all.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 02:48 PM
    [b] Next Monday is national politics day. In honor of the the two candidates Democrats will be driving around during the day with their lights on to show their support for John Kerry. The Republicans will show their support for George W. Bush by driving at night with their lights off. [/b][/quote]
    ....running over liberals & kerri supporters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 04:12 PM
    [b]
    I know you are a better man than your last few threads would imply Herm. You are intelligent and thoughtful enough to debate a divissive issue without resorting to these kinds of threads. [/b][/quote]
    (Theme from Jaws plays) And just when you thought it was safe to
    Post a little Sarcasm..It's the Thread Monitor flapping his "Jaws" again!!
    Will this Fish never die?? :lol: :lol:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Sep 10 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Sep 10 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 04:12 PM
    [b]
    I know you are a better man than your last few threads would imply Herm. You are intelligent and thoughtful enough to debate a divissive issue without resorting to these kinds of threads. [/b][/quote]
    (Theme from Jaws plays) And just when you thought it was safe to
    Post a little Sarcasm..It&#39;s the Thread Monitor flapping his "Jaws" again&#33;&#33;
    Will this Fish never die?? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://www.angryalien.com/0804/jawsbunnies.asp]Jaws by Bunnies[/url]

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 02:56 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Come on Herm. I KNOW you are better than threads like this. I have seen intelligent and well thought out posts from you. You CAN do better than this.
    [/b][/quote]

WF, come on show the guy some respect. Don&#39;t you know he served in Nam and you should excuse anything he says or does here? [/b][/quote]
    Way to slag on a vet tough guy. Pretty cool.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 03:31 PM
    [b] (Theme from Jaws plays) And just when you thought it was safe to
    Post a little Sarcasm..It&#39;s the Thread Monitor flapping his "Jaws" again&#33;&#33;
    He&#39;s already posted that if he had to choose between George W. Bush and jane f&#39;ing kerry, he&#39;d choose Bush.

He can post whatever defense to the &#036;1000-haircut-candidate he wants, but when it comes right down to it, he knows the deal. He knows the stakes. His desire to prevent his workplace from becoming the next war zone, outweighs his desire to smoke dope in public. If you&#39;re dead, you can&#39;t get high.

I predict that is going to be the trend in November -- trash Bush in public, defend kerry in public but, vote for GW in private. To your lib friends its the best of both worlds.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Sep 10 2004, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Sep 10 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-savage69[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 03:31 PM
    [b] (Theme from Jaws plays) And just when you thought it was safe to
    He&#39;s already posted that if he had to choose between George W. Bush and jane f&#39;ing kerry, he&#39;d choose Bush.

He can post whatever defense to the &#036;1000-haircut-candidate he wants, but when it comes right down to it, he knows the deal. He knows the stakes. His desire to prevent his workplace from becoming the next war zone, outweighs his desire to smoke dope in public. If you&#39;re dead, you can&#39;t get high.

I predict that is going to be the trend in November -- trash Bush in public, defend kerry in public but, vote for him in private. To your lib friends its the best of both worlds. [/b][/quote]
    LOL&#33; I don&#39;t have to defend haircuts Weeb, we all know it&#39;s YOUR big issue for 2004. I&#39;ll leave the haircut debate to you....

And I slag BOTH candidates in public (since they both are less than I would want in my leadership) and I will vote for GW Bush or the Libertarian candidiate in November, as I have said in almost every post since I started posting here. Sadly, you simply cannot believe that someone like me, who doesn&#39;t toe the party line and enjoys questioning those who do, would actually vote for ol&#39; Bush, but it&#39;s true.

It all comes down to issues, and while I do have differences with GW, I agree more with him than I do with Kerry, overall. And that is the only thing I need to know.