Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hermanator......Good luck this weekend!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I second that CBTNY..I hope there aren't any "Girly Men" protesters
    there..Herm is no one to mess with!! ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Excuse my ignorance, but what event is Mr. Herm doing this weekend that we should wish him luck on? If the event is a good one I would hate not to wish him luck on it......no.....seriously.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[url=http://www.kerrylied.com/docs/AnnouncementFinal.pdf]Kerri lied rally[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 05:30 PM
    [b] Excuse my ignorance, but what event is Mr. Herm doing this weekend that we should wish him luck on? If the event is a good one I would hate not to wish him luck on it......no.....seriously. [/b][/quote]
    He's part of the Vietnam Vet protest against Kerry in Washington!! He
    gave up Tickets to the Home opener to go..Although I've been to 2 Home
    openers with Herm and we always got killed so maybe it's a Good thing! :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

hey...maybe 60 Minutes II will have Hermanator and some of his buddies on to tell their story next week?? Ya&#39; think?? <_<

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]He&#39;s part of the Vietnam Vet protest against Kerry in Washington&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

In that case, good luck Herm. :D

All League
    Herm: why don&#39;t you stop by my house for a nice cup of shutthehellup.

While your out on your hate-mongering propoganda I&#39;ll be watching the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 05:47 PM
    [b] Herm: why don&#39;t you stop by my house for a nice cup of shutthehellup.

While your out on your hate-mongering propoganda I&#39;ll be watching the game. [/b][/quote]
    Invite him..He&#39;ll come&#33;&#33; ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 04:47 PM

While your out on your hate-mongering propoganda I&#39;ll be watching the game. [/b][/quote]
    did you have a similiar feeling towards the liberal trash that polluted the streets of NYC all last week??

All League
    [quote][b]did you have a similiar feeling towards the liberal trash that polluted the streets of NYC all last week?? [/b][/quote]

They bring peace and love.

Look I used to live in an apartment a block away from the world bank. There is atleast 1 massive protest a year. The people are clueless, they don&#39;t even know what the World Bank and IMF does. They were not violent, but they were arrested in orange plastic dragnets and held without charge for several days. Our police Chief was in NY for the RNC helping the NYPD with tactics.

All League
    [quote][b]Invite him..He&#39;ll come&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t want a crazy Nam vet in my house.

Based on some of his previous posts I think he seriously wants to hurt me.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 04:47 PM

I may be flying up for the fin game...maybe we can meet up and you can personally serve me some of your "shutthehellup" and I&#39;ll serve you my special can of "whoopass"...as a matter of fact...what&#39;s you seat number?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 04:55 PM
    [b] [quote][b]did you have a similiar feeling towards the liberal trash that polluted the streets of NYC all last week?? [/b][/quote]

They bring peace and love.

Look I used to live in an apartment a block away from the world bank. There is atleast 1 massive protest a year. The people are clueless, they don&#39;t even know what the World Bank and IMF does. They were not violent, but they were arrested in orange plastic dragnets and held without charge for several days. Our police Chief was in NY for the RNC helping the NYPD with tactics. [/b][/quote]
    Once again liberal hypocrisy at its&#39; best&#33;&#33;

Yes...its&#39; okay for people with different ideology to invoke their first ammendment rights by trashing the streets of NYC, beating up its&#39; police and breaking the law...yet when a group of veterans try to do the same to counter the lies and smears on their lives told by a liberal...well that&#39;s propaganda&#33;&#33;

Once again, helping prove the point free speech is only for those who speak, think and act like the left.

All League
    [quote][b]I may be flying up for the fin game...maybe we can meet up and you can personally serve me some of your "shutthehellup" and I&#39;ll serve you my special can of "whoopass"...as a matter of fact...what&#39;s you seat number?
    [/b][/quote]

Like I said I don&#39;t make it to many games. And a Monday night game would be tough.

Besides I&#39;m sure you could smell me out with your comando skills.

All League
    [quote][b]Yes...its&#39; okay for people with different ideology to invoke their first ammendment rights by trashing the streets of NYC, beating up its&#39; police and breaking the law...yet when a group of veterans try to do the same to counter the lies and smears on their lives told by a liberal...well that&#39;s propaganda&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

I didn&#39;t say he didn&#39;t have a right to do it. I think its propoganda, but he has every right to say whatever he wants. The fact that he gave up his tickets to participate in this charade is laughable.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 05:04 PM
    [b] Besides I&#39;m sure you could smell me out with your comando skills. [/b][/quote]
    I knew it...another smelly lib who does not believe in soap, shampoo or the shower....you would&#39;ve fit right in with the rest of the liberal scum in NYC last week&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Hermanator[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 06:00 PM
    [b] what&#39;s you seat number? [/b][/quote]
    Herm..I believe it would be Section109 Row15 then just look for
    a Liberal&#33;&#33; :lol:

All League
    [quote][b]I knew it...another smelly lib who does not believe in soap, shampoo or the shower....you would&#39;ve fit right in with the rest of the liberal scum in NYC last week&#33;&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

That was the joke.

As for fighting I have no doubt many here could beat the crap out of me. I&#39;m a lover not a fighter. Especially a Nam vet. I&#39;m not a wuss, I used to bench 225 in high-school when I played hockey, I bought a bench and have started getting back into it. I might have to resort to hair pulling and biting.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 06:35 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I knew it...another smelly lib who does not believe in soap, shampoo or the shower....you would&#39;ve fit right in with the rest of the liberal scum in NYC last week&#33;&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

That was the joke.

As for fighting I have no doubt many here could beat the crap out of me. I&#39;m a lover not a fighter. Especially a Nam vet. I&#39;m not a wuss, I used to bench 225 in high-school when I played hockey, I bought a bench and have started getting back into it. I might have to resort to hair pulling and biting. [/b][/quote]
    There is nothing funnier than someone threatening another on an online forum.......everyones a tough guy online.