Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: The Modern Day Democratic Party

  1. #1
    If you're voting for Kerry this fall you're a dumb ass, pure and simple. You've just joined the ranks of windbags and lay-abouts that don't matter and have nothing of value to offer society. Here's the list of various factions that constitutes that modern day Democratic Party.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS POOR

    We all know who these people are. They are the welfare entitlement class that we rail about constantly. This group consists of Homies, Jethros, Esses and other subcultures that are morally, culturally and economically bankrupt. The Democrats cherish this vote because they are stupid and can be easily duped. Promise them a few bucks more in food stamps or more importantly that you won?t make them work and they?re yours for life. Unfortunately for the Democrats this is a fickle group and getting them to actually register and then show up on voting day can be a challenge. The Democratic machines from my grandparent?s day simply promised free and plentiful supplies of liquor in return for a vote.





    PSYCO-NUT FEMINISTS

    You know these types. They use words like ?empowerment and patriarchy? with straight faces. They wear a lot of purple, have severe hairstyles and are generally unappealing people. If they?re married they always have one of those tedious hyphenated names. Thank goddess that trend is going down the toilet. Their husbands, called partners, always have this look on their faces like their balls are being squeezed in a vice. When these broads are encountered with a truly attractive and intelligent woman who doesn?t buy their malarkey they start in with this jive about how they are ?real women?, meaning ugly women to you and I. What really unifies this group is their maniacal obsession with their unmitigated ?right? to murder babies. The murdering of babies along with supporting welfare mooches has been an unwavering part of the Democratic Party?s platform.



    THE AGE OF AQUARIUS CROWD

    These are the folks who relive 1968 everyday. The good news is that these freeze-dried hippies are getting old and more importantly dying. Unfortunately this cohort will be with us for 20 years to come. They are pretty much opposed to anything associated with Western Civilization. You know things like freedom, democracy, individual rights capitalism and not living under the rule of tyrannies or despots. One thing you have to give these clowns credit for is their consistency. They refuse to grow up. It?s a bit odd to encounter a 60-year-old man with the mindset of a 16 year old. It?s actually quite pathetic. They may try to sell you on the ruse that they are ?not selling out? or some such notion but make no mistake about it, what they?re really devoted to is the avoidance of work at all cost. This is why the Democratic Party appeals to the Age of Aquarius crowd. The Democrat?s have an unspoken slogan: No Work. No Problem.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS TRUST FUNDERS

    Trust funders use to be stalwart member of the Republican Party but that was back in the days of noblesse oblige. In those days the filthy rich believed in the Biblical edict: with great wealth comes great responsibility. Now trust funders don?t work, haven?t the foggiest notion of responsibility and couldn?t name you two Books out of the Bible let alone believe in it?s teachings. The only golden rule that the trust funders adhere to is ?Thou shall not judge?. Judgments are bad because they impede the pursuit of blatant self-gratification. Trust funders are a crucial voting block this year because they have one of their own running for President this year. Yes, John Kerry is a trust funder?s, trust funder. He didn?t have his own trust fund so he married a ketchup whore so he could live off her trust fund. It used to matter how you got your trust fund but not anymore. All that matters is that you have one and JFK has a big one. You will also notice that there is a big trust funder presence out there protesting in the streets of Manhattan in support of one of their own. All trust funders are opposed to work. They cherish minorities and the poor, as long as they don?t have to live anywhere near them or interact with them in any meaningful way. They are also passionately devoted to distant causes which they know little about and have virtually no bearing upon their lives. This whole ?Save Tibet? nonsense comes to mind.





    UNION SHEEPLE

    I?ve been a member of several unions and come from a union family but generally believe that most unions have gone the way of the horse drawn carriage. They?re obsolete but they are still a huge voting block for the Democrats and have been for some time. The unions are the last remnants of the old Democratic party of my grandparent?s era. They could be the only group holding the Democrats in check on some of their more wacky social initiatives. Unions tell their members how to vote and they never endorse Republican candidates. If Unions were smart they would put both Parties on their bankroll and truly endorse the candidate that had their interests at heart. They should cease in telling members how to vote. Sadly this won?t happen and the rank and file will continue to behave like sheeple and vote the candidate with the strongest Marxist credentials. The most ardent Union Sheeple are the prototypical union loafers that you always and I mean always see sitting on the back of a truck eating crullers, bismarks, bear claws and slurping coffee. I swear there must be a rule that says for every guy that works at least three need to be sitting around drinking coffee at $40 an hour. Oh yeah and don?t forget the detail cop getting $100 to stand there and do nothing. Without unions these guys would never find work anywhere. To make matters worse these loafers will often use job sites as places to sell drugs, guns and other stolen booty, all the while making $40 an hour as a result of a government contract that you and I finance. All unions are in the tank for the Democrats.





    ELITIST ENTERTAINERS

    I always find the arrogance of our entertaining class quite humorous. Here we have these people like Susan Sarandon or Brad Pitt lecturing us on politics and foreign relations. They have the money and access to get their message out there and that?s their right but why would any thinking person want to take advice for these malcontents? They all have drug problems, drinking problems, psychological problems, can?t stay married for more than 5 minutes and they presume to have something to tell us. Thanks but no thanks. If I want advice on how to f**k up my life I?ll get right back to you. Most of us have known or know someone who is an entertainer of some sort and most of these types seem to be riddled with emotional problems. In the real world they couldn?t cut it but entertaining provided them with a venue to be productive. Instead of being gracious and humble they act like they have the answers to life and it?s their goddess given duty to enlighten the peasants. I wish they would all just shut the f**k up.





    PERVERTS, BUTT PIRATES AND CARPET MUNCHERS

    ?If it feels good do it? has become the credo among several generations of Americans. As a result we have turned a blind eye or just plain old embraced all varieties of sexual aberrations and the people that practice them. Perverts, butt pirates and carpet munchers could be the most unified voting block of the Democratic Party, the Party of queer marriage. We all know that fruit marriage is the golden calf among fags, dykes and other assorted perverts. Marriage becomes the official stamp of approval for their perverse lifestyle and the Democrats are more than happy to validate their lifestyles in exchange for a vote. To hell with morality and 2,000 plus years of tradition! We?re talking about votes! This embracing of society?s moral miscreants represents the official bottoming out for the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party really became the gutter party when they embraced the sodomites.





    EUROPEANS

    Even though they can?t vote in our elections the Democrats spend considerable time worrying about what Europeans think of our government. As a matter of fact your typical elected Democrat is far more concerned with what a European thinks that a registered Republican. John Kerry represents this Euro-philia in our elected officials. You can be sure that with every foreign policy decision he makes he will first ask himself, ?what will Europe think?. The Left has an obsession about how we are viewed by Europe. This is an outdated inferiority complex left over from the 19th century. We surpassed Europe in all important indicators 100 years ago. Europe wouldn?t even exist without our economic and military prowess. So why would anyone give rat?s ass about what some tea drinking, pastry eating fags from Europe think?





    SOCIETAL MISFITS

    This is an odd mix of people that can be difficult to qualify because of their lack of purpose or cohesions. These are mostly middle class whites of unknown or mixed ancestral origin. They were born into some level of privilege but have failed to capitalize on this luck of the draw. Most have attended at least some college. They have jumped majors and changed schools several times over the past 12 years until they simply dropped out. If they are not trust funders they usually work in some low paying job such as a video store, a coffee house or a music store. Oddly even though they are failures they still cling to this notion that they are somehow better and more authentic than everyone else. To them failure is evidence of their superiority. Society just doesn?t appreciate them and they often fancy themselves as being born ?ahead of their time?. These misfits can toss around terms, names and concepts that create the appearance of education. They may even carry around tattered paperbacks written by Nietzsche or Kierkegaard but ask them a pointed question about what they are reading and you are bound to be met with a blank stare. They spend most of their time associating with other misfits and they all validate each other?s notions that they are bohemian when in fact they are just losers. They fancy themselves as the creative class but they have nothing original or useful to offer society. In frustration they express their uniqueness in their appearance through piercing, tattoos, odd clothing and bizarre hairstyles. One disapproving look from a member of the bourgeoisie is enough to convince them of their righteousness. They are a sad lot and tend to vote for Democrats if they get around to it. They eschew work and middle class values and deep down they have a lot of angst about being born on third base and not being able to get home. This angst comes out in their favorite pastime: protesting. These misfits will constitute 99.9% of the protestors you see in Manhattan at the RNC this week. You can hear them shouting profound statements like ?f-ck Bush, f-ck Wall Street and f-ck Halliburton.



    That?s it in a nutshell, the new Democratic Party. If you are planning on voting for Kerry you need to ask yourself where you fit in on this list. Maybe you fit into to several or all the categories.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    [img]http://www.kobeyswap.com/images/PhotoGallery/images/clowns.jpg[/img]

    Dan Rather is a clown.

  3. #3
    flushingjet
    Guest
    (Sniff) now I know why I root for the Olde Towne Team, their fans are the smartest. But what do you expect from the Athens of America, er Hub of the Universe.

  4. #4
    Hick, That was some post. If you actually went through it and removed some of the more offensive remarks including tha namecalling and such it actually holds true in some areas.
    THE NON-WORKING CLASS POOR was a good example that actally rings true as was the trust fund crowd.

    The other descriptions were actually very offensive and mostly untrue. That said it was still a pretty funny article.

  5. #5
    yeah and those voting for Bush do so out of love of Jesus and concern for society at large

    give me a break tax cut lovers

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    I certainly have no love for the Democratic Party, especially it's current incarnation, but the GOP isn't much better....

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:09 AM
    [b] yeah and those voting for Bush do so out of love of Jesus and concern for society at large

    give me a break tax cut lovers [/b][/quote]
    Gee Bit, you say that like it's a bad thing!?!

    :)


    Whose going to San Diego? I will be there, but I can't go to the game, I am hoping to meet a bunch of JI folks at Dicks on Sat night though!

  8. #8
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:15 AM
    [b]
    Gee Bit, you say that like it's a bad thing!?!
    [/b][/quote]
    the deficit ain't exactly a good thing

    the way i see it you can have war or you can have tax cuts but you can't have both...

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 06:50 PM
    [b] If you're voting for Kerry this fall you're a dumb ass, pure and simple. You've just joined the ranks of windbags and lay-abouts that don't matter and have nothing of value to offer society. Here's the list of various factions that constitutes that modern day Democratic Party.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS POOR

    We all know who these people are. They are the welfare entitlement class that we rail about constantly. This group consists of Homies, Jethros, Esses and other subcultures that are morally, culturally and economically bankrupt. The Democrats cherish this vote because they are stupid and can be easily duped. Promise them a few bucks more in food stamps or more importantly that you won?t make them work and they?re yours for life. Unfortunately for the Democrats this is a fickle group and getting them to actually register and then show up on voting day can be a challenge. The Democratic machines from my grandparent?s day simply promised free and plentiful supplies of liquor in return for a vote.





    PSYCO-NUT FEMINISTS

    You know these types. They use words like ?empowerment and patriarchy? with straight faces. They wear a lot of purple, have severe hairstyles and are generally unappealing people. If they?re married they always have one of those tedious hyphenated names. Thank goddess that trend is going down the toilet. Their husbands, called partners, always have this look on their faces like their balls are being squeezed in a vice. When these broads are encountered with a truly attractive and intelligent woman who doesn?t buy their malarkey they start in with this jive about how they are ?real women?, meaning ugly women to you and I. What really unifies this group is their maniacal obsession with their unmitigated ?right? to murder babies. The murdering of babies along with supporting welfare mooches has been an unwavering part of the Democratic Party?s platform.



    THE AGE OF AQUARIUS CROWD

    These are the folks who relive 1968 everyday. The good news is that these freeze-dried hippies are getting old and more importantly dying. Unfortunately this cohort will be with us for 20 years to come. They are pretty much opposed to anything associated with Western Civilization. You know things like freedom, democracy, individual rights capitalism and not living under the rule of tyrannies or despots. One thing you have to give these clowns credit for is their consistency. They refuse to grow up. It?s a bit odd to encounter a 60-year-old man with the mindset of a 16 year old. It?s actually quite pathetic. They may try to sell you on the ruse that they are ?not selling out? or some such notion but make no mistake about it, what they?re really devoted to is the avoidance of work at all cost. This is why the Democratic Party appeals to the Age of Aquarius crowd. The Democrat?s have an unspoken slogan: No Work. No Problem.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS TRUST FUNDERS

    Trust funders use to be stalwart member of the Republican Party but that was back in the days of noblesse oblige. In those days the filthy rich believed in the Biblical edict: with great wealth comes great responsibility. Now trust funders don?t work, haven?t the foggiest notion of responsibility and couldn?t name you two Books out of the Bible let alone believe in it?s teachings. The only golden rule that the trust funders adhere to is ?Thou shall not judge?. Judgments are bad because they impede the pursuit of blatant self-gratification. Trust funders are a crucial voting block this year because they have one of their own running for President this year. Yes, John Kerry is a trust funder?s, trust funder. He didn?t have his own trust fund so he married a ketchup whore so he could live off her trust fund. It used to matter how you got your trust fund but not anymore. All that matters is that you have one and JFK has a big one. You will also notice that there is a big trust funder presence out there protesting in the streets of Manhattan in support of one of their own. All trust funders are opposed to work. They cherish minorities and the poor, as long as they don?t have to live anywhere near them or interact with them in any meaningful way. They are also passionately devoted to distant causes which they know little about and have virtually no bearing upon their lives. This whole ?Save Tibet? nonsense comes to mind.





    UNION SHEEPLE

    I?ve been a member of several unions and come from a union family but generally believe that most unions have gone the way of the horse drawn carriage. They?re obsolete but they are still a huge voting block for the Democrats and have been for some time. The unions are the last remnants of the old Democratic party of my grandparent?s era. They could be the only group holding the Democrats in check on some of their more wacky social initiatives. Unions tell their members how to vote and they never endorse Republican candidates. If Unions were smart they would put both Parties on their bankroll and truly endorse the candidate that had their interests at heart. They should cease in telling members how to vote. Sadly this won?t happen and the rank and file will continue to behave like sheeple and vote the candidate with the strongest Marxist credentials. The most ardent Union Sheeple are the prototypical union loafers that you always and I mean always see sitting on the back of a truck eating crullers, bismarks, bear claws and slurping coffee. I swear there must be a rule that says for every guy that works at least three need to be sitting around drinking coffee at $40 an hour. Oh yeah and don?t forget the detail cop getting $100 to stand there and do nothing. Without unions these guys would never find work anywhere. To make matters worse these loafers will often use job sites as places to sell drugs, guns and other stolen booty, all the while making $40 an hour as a result of a government contract that you and I finance. All unions are in the tank for the Democrats.





    ELITIST ENTERTAINERS

    I always find the arrogance of our entertaining class quite humorous. Here we have these people like Susan Sarandon or Brad Pitt lecturing us on politics and foreign relations. They have the money and access to get their message out there and that?s their right but why would any thinking person want to take advice for these malcontents? They all have drug problems, drinking problems, psychological problems, can?t stay married for more than 5 minutes and they presume to have something to tell us. Thanks but no thanks. If I want advice on how to f**k up my life I?ll get right back to you. Most of us have known or know someone who is an entertainer of some sort and most of these types seem to be riddled with emotional problems. In the real world they couldn?t cut it but entertaining provided them with a venue to be productive. Instead of being gracious and humble they act like they have the answers to life and it?s their goddess given duty to enlighten the peasants. I wish they would all just shut the f**k up.





    PERVERTS, BUTT PIRATES AND CARPET MUNCHERS

    ?If it feels good do it? has become the credo among several generations of Americans. As a result we have turned a blind eye or just plain old embraced all varieties of sexual aberrations and the people that practice them. Perverts, butt pirates and carpet munchers could be the most unified voting block of the Democratic Party, the Party of queer marriage. We all know that fruit marriage is the golden calf among fags, dykes and other assorted perverts. Marriage becomes the official stamp of approval for their perverse lifestyle and the Democrats are more than happy to validate their lifestyles in exchange for a vote. To hell with morality and 2,000 plus years of tradition! We?re talking about votes! This embracing of society?s moral miscreants represents the official bottoming out for the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party really became the gutter party when they embraced the sodomites.





    EUROPEANS

    Even though they can?t vote in our elections the Democrats spend considerable time worrying about what Europeans think of our government. As a matter of fact your typical elected Democrat is far more concerned with what a European thinks that a registered Republican. John Kerry represents this Euro-philia in our elected officials. You can be sure that with every foreign policy decision he makes he will first ask himself, ?what will Europe think?. The Left has an obsession about how we are viewed by Europe. This is an outdated inferiority complex left over from the 19th century. We surpassed Europe in all important indicators 100 years ago. Europe wouldn?t even exist without our economic and military prowess. So why would anyone give rat?s ass about what some tea drinking, pastry eating fags from Europe think?





    SOCIETAL MISFITS

    This is an odd mix of people that can be difficult to qualify because of their lack of purpose or cohesions. These are mostly middle class whites of unknown or mixed ancestral origin. They were born into some level of privilege but have failed to capitalize on this luck of the draw. Most have attended at least some college. They have jumped majors and changed schools several times over the past 12 years until they simply dropped out. If they are not trust funders they usually work in some low paying job such as a video store, a coffee house or a music store. Oddly even though they are failures they still cling to this notion that they are somehow better and more authentic than everyone else. To them failure is evidence of their superiority. Society just doesn?t appreciate them and they often fancy themselves as being born ?ahead of their time?. These misfits can toss around terms, names and concepts that create the appearance of education. They may even carry around tattered paperbacks written by Nietzsche or Kierkegaard but ask them a pointed question about what they are reading and you are bound to be met with a blank stare. They spend most of their time associating with other misfits and they all validate each other?s notions that they are bohemian when in fact they are just losers. They fancy themselves as the creative class but they have nothing original or useful to offer society. In frustration they express their uniqueness in their appearance through piercing, tattoos, odd clothing and bizarre hairstyles. One disapproving look from a member of the bourgeoisie is enough to convince them of their righteousness. They are a sad lot and tend to vote for Democrats if they get around to it. They eschew work and middle class values and deep down they have a lot of angst about being born on third base and not being able to get home. This angst comes out in their favorite pastime: protesting. These misfits will constitute 99.9% of the protestors you see in Manhattan at the RNC this week. You can hear them shouting profound statements like ?f-ck Bush, f-ck Wall Street and f-ck Halliburton.



    That?s it in a nutshell, the new Democratic Party. If you are planning on voting for Kerry you need to ask yourself where you fit in on this list. Maybe you fit into to several or all the categories. [/b][/quote]
    How did this post not get removed?

    "Jethros"

  10. #10
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 03:59 PM
    [b] How did this post not get removed?

    "Jethros" [/b][/quote]
    Then again, he's proud to be a New England Hick, so go figure.... :blink:

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    574
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brooklyn Jet+Sep 15 2004, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brooklyn Jet @ Sep 15 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th&Long[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 03:59 PM
    [b] How did this post not get removed?

    "Jethros" [/b][/quote]
    Then again, he&#39;s proud to be a New England Hick, so go figure.... :blink: [/b][/quote]
    &#39;tis true

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenwich Village, NY
    Posts
    2,243
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Sep 13 2004, 11:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Sep 13 2004, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetFanTransplant[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:15 AM
    [b]
    Gee Bit, you say that like it&#39;s a bad thing&#33;?&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    the deficit ain&#39;t exactly a good thing

    the way i see it you can have war or you can have tax cuts but you can&#39;t have both... [/b][/quote]
    We could cut non defense goverenment spending.........

  13. #13
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers+ Guns and Money,Sep 15 2004, 03:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Lawyers &#064; Guns and Money,Sep 15 2004, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by bitonti@Sep 13 2004, 11:33 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JetFanTransplant[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 10:15 AM
    [b]
    Gee Bit, you say that like it&#39;s a bad thing&#33;?&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    the deficit ain&#39;t exactly a good thing

    the way i see it you can have war or you can have tax cuts but you can&#39;t have both... [/b][/quote]
    We could cut non defense goverenment spending......... [/b][/quote]
    Dude, in 2006, Alan Greenspan retires.

    By 2008, the first wave of about 70 million baby boomers hit "entitlement age".

    The sht is gonna hit the fan. In a sick, demented sort of way, I&#39;d like to see a boob like Kerry in their just to watch the guy have a siezure.

    i wouldn&#39;t wish the presidency on my worst enemy. :lol:

    But then the pragmatist in me thinks about a dirty nuke exploding in rockefeller center and I have no other choice but to keep the Bush Administration employed for 4 more years.

    There really is no solution to the problem; just a degree in the delaying of the inevitable...

    [url=http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/]http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/[/url]

    We have met the enemy. And the enemy is us.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Sep 10 2004, 07:50 PM
    [b] If you&#39;re voting for Kerry this fall you&#39;re a dumb ass, pure and simple. You&#39;ve just joined the ranks of windbags and lay-abouts that don&#39;t matter and have nothing of value to offer society. Here&#39;s the list of various factions that constitutes that modern day Democratic Party.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS POOR

    We all know who these people are. They are the welfare entitlement class that we rail about constantly. This group consists of Homies, Jethros, Esses and other subcultures that are morally, culturally and economically bankrupt. The Democrats cherish this vote because they are stupid and can be easily duped. Promise them a few bucks more in food stamps or more importantly that you won?t make them work and they?re yours for life. Unfortunately for the Democrats this is a fickle group and getting them to actually register and then show up on voting day can be a challenge. The Democratic machines from my grandparent?s day simply promised free and plentiful supplies of liquor in return for a vote.





    PSYCO-NUT FEMINISTS

    You know these types. They use words like ?empowerment and patriarchy? with straight faces. They wear a lot of purple, have severe hairstyles and are generally unappealing people. If they?re married they always have one of those tedious hyphenated names. Thank goddess that trend is going down the toilet. Their husbands, called partners, always have this look on their faces like their balls are being squeezed in a vice. When these broads are encountered with a truly attractive and intelligent woman who doesn?t buy their malarkey they start in with this jive about how they are ?real women?, meaning ugly women to you and I. What really unifies this group is their maniacal obsession with their unmitigated ?right? to murder babies. The murdering of babies along with supporting welfare mooches has been an unwavering part of the Democratic Party?s platform.



    THE AGE OF AQUARIUS CROWD

    These are the folks who relive 1968 everyday. The good news is that these freeze-dried hippies are getting old and more importantly dying. Unfortunately this cohort will be with us for 20 years to come. They are pretty much opposed to anything associated with Western Civilization. You know things like freedom, democracy, individual rights capitalism and not living under the rule of tyrannies or despots. One thing you have to give these clowns credit for is their consistency. They refuse to grow up. It?s a bit odd to encounter a 60-year-old man with the mindset of a 16 year old. It?s actually quite pathetic. They may try to sell you on the ruse that they are ?not selling out? or some such notion but make no mistake about it, what they?re really devoted to is the avoidance of work at all cost. This is why the Democratic Party appeals to the Age of Aquarius crowd. The Democrat?s have an unspoken slogan: No Work. No Problem.



    THE NON-WORKING CLASS TRUST FUNDERS

    Trust funders use to be stalwart member of the Republican Party but that was back in the days of noblesse oblige. In those days the filthy rich believed in the Biblical edict: with great wealth comes great responsibility. Now trust funders don?t work, haven?t the foggiest notion of responsibility and couldn?t name you two Books out of the Bible let alone believe in it?s teachings. The only golden rule that the trust funders adhere to is ?Thou shall not judge?. Judgments are bad because they impede the pursuit of blatant self-gratification. Trust funders are a crucial voting block this year because they have one of their own running for President this year. Yes, John Kerry is a trust funder?s, trust funder. He didn?t have his own trust fund so he married a ketchup whore so he could live off her trust fund. It used to matter how you got your trust fund but not anymore. All that matters is that you have one and JFK has a big one. You will also notice that there is a big trust funder presence out there protesting in the streets of Manhattan in support of one of their own. All trust funders are opposed to work. They cherish minorities and the poor, as long as they don?t have to live anywhere near them or interact with them in any meaningful way. They are also passionately devoted to distant causes which they know little about and have virtually no bearing upon their lives. This whole ?Save Tibet? nonsense comes to mind.





    UNION SHEEPLE

    I?ve been a member of several unions and come from a union family but generally believe that most unions have gone the way of the horse drawn carriage. They?re obsolete but they are still a huge voting block for the Democrats and have been for some time. The unions are the last remnants of the old Democratic party of my grandparent?s era. They could be the only group holding the Democrats in check on some of their more wacky social initiatives. Unions tell their members how to vote and they never endorse Republican candidates. If Unions were smart they would put both Parties on their bankroll and truly endorse the candidate that had their interests at heart. They should cease in telling members how to vote. Sadly this won?t happen and the rank and file will continue to behave like sheeple and vote the candidate with the strongest Marxist credentials. The most ardent Union Sheeple are the prototypical union loafers that you always and I mean always see sitting on the back of a truck eating crullers, bismarks, bear claws and slurping coffee. I swear there must be a rule that says for every guy that works at least three need to be sitting around drinking coffee at &#036;40 an hour. Oh yeah and don?t forget the detail cop getting &#036;100 to stand there and do nothing. Without unions these guys would never find work anywhere. To make matters worse these loafers will often use job sites as places to sell drugs, guns and other stolen booty, all the while making &#036;40 an hour as a result of a government contract that you and I finance. All unions are in the tank for the Democrats.





    ELITIST ENTERTAINERS

    I always find the arrogance of our entertaining class quite humorous. Here we have these people like Susan Sarandon or Brad Pitt lecturing us on politics and foreign relations. They have the money and access to get their message out there and that?s their right but why would any thinking person want to take advice for these malcontents? They all have drug problems, drinking problems, psychological problems, can?t stay married for more than 5 minutes and they presume to have something to tell us. Thanks but no thanks. If I want advice on how to f**k up my life I?ll get right back to you. Most of us have known or know someone who is an entertainer of some sort and most of these types seem to be riddled with emotional problems. In the real world they couldn?t cut it but entertaining provided them with a venue to be productive. Instead of being gracious and humble they act like they have the answers to life and it?s their goddess given duty to enlighten the peasants. I wish they would all just shut the f**k up.





    PERVERTS, BUTT PIRATES AND CARPET MUNCHERS

    ?If it feels good do it? has become the credo among several generations of Americans. As a result we have turned a blind eye or just plain old embraced all varieties of sexual aberrations and the people that practice them. Perverts, butt pirates and carpet munchers could be the most unified voting block of the Democratic Party, the Party of queer marriage. We all know that fruit marriage is the golden calf among fags, dykes and other assorted perverts. Marriage becomes the official stamp of approval for their perverse lifestyle and the Democrats are more than happy to validate their lifestyles in exchange for a vote. To hell with morality and 2,000 plus years of tradition&#33; We?re talking about votes&#33; This embracing of society?s moral miscreants represents the official bottoming out for the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party really became the gutter party when they embraced the sodomites.





    EUROPEANS

    Even though they can?t vote in our elections the Democrats spend considerable time worrying about what Europeans think of our government. As a matter of fact your typical elected Democrat is far more concerned with what a European thinks that a registered Republican. John Kerry represents this Euro-philia in our elected officials. You can be sure that with every foreign policy decision he makes he will first ask himself, ?what will Europe think?. The Left has an obsession about how we are viewed by Europe. This is an outdated inferiority complex left over from the 19th century. We surpassed Europe in all important indicators 100 years ago. Europe wouldn?t even exist without our economic and military prowess. So why would anyone give rat?s ass about what some tea drinking, pastry eating fags from Europe think?





    SOCIETAL MISFITS

    This is an odd mix of people that can be difficult to qualify because of their lack of purpose or cohesions. These are mostly middle class whites of unknown or mixed ancestral origin. They were born into some level of privilege but have failed to capitalize on this luck of the draw. Most have attended at least some college. They have jumped majors and changed schools several times over the past 12 years until they simply dropped out. If they are not trust funders they usually work in some low paying job such as a video store, a coffee house or a music store. Oddly even though they are failures they still cling to this notion that they are somehow better and more authentic than everyone else. To them failure is evidence of their superiority. Society just doesn?t appreciate them and they often fancy themselves as being born ?ahead of their time?. These misfits can toss around terms, names and concepts that create the appearance of education. They may even carry around tattered paperbacks written by Nietzsche or Kierkegaard but ask them a pointed question about what they are reading and you are bound to be met with a blank stare. They spend most of their time associating with other misfits and they all validate each other?s notions that they are bohemian when in fact they are just losers. They fancy themselves as the creative class but they have nothing original or useful to offer society. In frustration they express their uniqueness in their appearance through piercing, tattoos, odd clothing and bizarre hairstyles. One disapproving look from a member of the bourgeoisie is enough to convince them of their righteousness. They are a sad lot and tend to vote for Democrats if they get around to it. They eschew work and middle class values and deep down they have a lot of angst about being born on third base and not being able to get home. This angst comes out in their favorite pastime: protesting. These misfits will constitute 99.9% of the protestors you see in Manhattan at the RNC this week. You can hear them shouting profound statements like ?f-ck Bush, f-ck Wall Street and f-ck Halliburton.



    That?s it in a nutshell, the new Democratic Party. If you are planning on voting for Kerry you need to ask yourself where you fit in on this list. Maybe you fit into to several or all the categories. [/b][/quote]
    You forgot the dope smokers whos brain cells are fried who are convinced that they are intelectuals. I fully support the legislation my congressman wants to introduce to increase drug penalties. Min 6 Months in Jail for 1 Joint. First Offense.

  15. #15
    [quote][b]You forgot the dope smokers whos brain cells are fried who are convinced that they are intelectuals. I fully support the legislation my congressman wants to introduce to increase drug penalties. Min 6 Months in Jail for 1 Joint. First Offense. [/b][/quote]

    I almost don&#39;t know how to respond to something so foolish and ignorant. I assume you are are also for a 6 month jail term for all who drink beer too right, since beer is a more dangerous DRUG than marijuana. Same with Cigarettes (by far) and those Ribs in your avatar. But hey, who I am to let actual science get in your way....

    I assume you have scores of real world experience to back up your "knowledge" on this issue, right? You have smoked marijuana yourself and have numerous friends who do as well, right? Sure you do.

    Answer me this then sir: What right do you (or the Government) have to tell me what I can or cannot put in my own body, within the confines of my own home or property? And if the Govt. DOES have that right, as you see it, what is to stop them from making other things illegal at their will......

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:53 AM
    [b] [quote][b]You forgot the dope smokers whos brain cells are fried who are convinced that they are intelectuals. I fully support the legislation my congressman wants to introduce to increase drug penalties. Min 6 Months in Jail for 1 Joint. First Offense. [/b][/quote]

    I almost don&#39;t know how to respond to something so foolish and ignorant. I assume you are are also for a 6 month jail term for all who drink beer too right, since beer is a more dangerous DRUG than marijuana. Same with Cigarettes (by far) and those Ribs in your avatar. But hey, who I am to let actual science get in your way....

    I assume you have scores of real world experience to back up your "knowledge" on this issue, right? You have smoked marijuana yourself and have numerous friends who do as well, right? Sure you do.

    Answer me this then sir: What right do you (or the Government) have to tell me what I can or cannot put in my own body, within the confines of my own home or property? And if the Govt. DOES have that right, as you see it, what is to stop them from making other things illegal at their will...... [/b][/quote]
    I did try it once and it made me sick. It is ILLEGAL and has been for years. Do you want Cocaine to be legal too&#33;&#33;&#33;???? Dont give me the BS argument that pot doesnt impair someones mind body etc. Several years ago a Path Train crashed because the driver smoked pot.

    It is an illegal drug just like crack, heroine..... Tough Penalties will win the war on drugs.

  17. #17
    [quote][b]I did try it once and it made me sick. It is ILLEGAL and has been for years. Do you want Cocaine to be legal too&#33;&#33;&#33;???? Dont give me the BS argument that pot doesnt impair someones mind body etc. Several years ago a Path Train crashed because the driver smoked pot.

    It is an illegal drug just like crack, heroine..... Tough Penalties will win the war on drugs. [/b][/quote]

    One toke and your an expert, eh? Your ignorance on the subject shines throught clearly. Comparing the active chemical compounds in Marijuana and Coacaine is ludicrious, both in terms of their effects and their danger to the human body.

    Yes, Pot impairs the mind, in a way similar to alcohol. However, it impairs less than alcohol, and the average amout of Pot smoked in a sitting is MUCH less than the average drinkers intake. Alcohol is taken by Millions of Americans, and thousands drive drunk or impaired.

    Why is one legal and the other not? Unlike Cigarettes or Alcohol, Pot is NOT physically addictive (it is mentally addictive only). The phyical damges of Pot smoking is far less than Cigarettes and vastly less than equal Alcohol usage. Of the three, Pot is the one that SHOULD be legal, as it is simply the least damaging and dangerous. No one gets in fights when they are high on Pot, unlike Alcohol.....

    I am very much for driving (or performing any work functions, like driving a train) under the influence to remain VERY illegal, as that is common sense. However, when someone is in their own home, or at a concert with a DD, there is NO legitimate reason to limit their activity in regards to personal pot use.

    Fact is, folks will smoke Pot regardless of the law, because it is simply an unjust law. Smoking it isn&#39;t the crime....the crime is doing something stupid while smoking it (like driving). But that applies to Alchohol too (much worse), and yet I still don&#39;t see you calling for IT&#39;S removal or illegallity......

    No, the crime is folks like you who have deeply held opinions on a subject you know nothing about, either is the science behind it or the personal use of it. Yet you call for JAILTIME for the merest posession? How can you possibly justify that call? Or do you believe all laws are just and should be obediently followed, regardless if they are right or wrong?

    Speeding is Illegal too, and causes large numbers od DEATHS in America each year. Are you, in your wisdom, calling for 6 months of Jail Time for THAT dangerous activity too???

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] [quote][b]I did try it once and it made me sick. It is ILLEGAL and has been for years. Do you want Cocaine to be legal too&#33;&#33;&#33;???? Dont give me the BS argument that pot doesnt impair someones mind body etc. Several years ago a Path Train crashed because the driver smoked pot.

    It is an illegal drug just like crack, heroine..... Tough Penalties will win the war on drugs. [/b][/quote]

    One toke and your an expert, eh? Your ignorance on the subject shines throught clearly. Comparing the active chemical compounds in Marijuana and Coacaine is ludicrious, both in terms of their effects and their danger to the human body.

    Yes, Pot impairs the mind, in a way similar to alcohol. However, it impairs less than alcohol, and the average amout of Pot smoked in a sitting is MUCH less than the average drinkers intake. Alcohol is taken by Millions of Americans, and thousands drive drunk or impaired.

    Why is one legal and the other not? Unlike Cigarettes or Alcohol, Pot is NOT physically addictive (it is mentally addictive only). The phyical damges of Pot smoking is far less than Cigarettes and vastly less than equal Alcohol usage. Of the three, Pot is the one that SHOULD be legal, as it is simply the least damaging and dangerous. No one gets in fights when they are high on Pot, unlike Alcohol.....

    I am very much for driving (or performing any work functions, like driving a train) under the influence to remain VERY illegal, as that is common sense. However, when someone is in their own home, or at a concert with a DD, there is NO legitimate reason to limit their activity in regards to personal pot use.

    Fact is, folks will smoke Pot regardless of the law, because it is simply an unjust law. Smoking it isn&#39;t the crime....the crime is doing something stupid while smoking it (like driving). But that applies to Alchohol too (much worse), and yet I still don&#39;t see you calling for IT&#39;S removal or illegallity......

    No, the crime is folks like you who have deeply held opinions on a subject you know nothing about, either is the science behind it or the personal use of it. Yet you call for JAILTIME for the merest posession? How can you possibly justify that call? Or do you believe all laws are just and should be obediently followed, regardless if they are right or wrong?

    Speeding is Illegal too, and causes large numbers od DEATHS in America each year. Are you, in your wisdom, calling for 6 months of Jail Time for THAT dangerous activity too??? [/b][/quote]
    I disagree with you on all accounts. I learned enough about pot back in school to know that it is bad stuff that leads to addiction to even stronger drugs. If anyone ever gave it to my kids I would be breaking his/her bones for it. When I go out on the spirals at the stadium at halftime to call home and check voicemail, the smell of pot there nausiates me. I also think its dumb for the meadowlands to be giving fans a hard time about tailgate but people get away with lighting up joints at halftime.

    IMO: any parent who smokes pot with their children in the house are irresponsible.

    when someone is killed by speeders, it is a jail time offense called vehiclular Homicide.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn/Austin
    Posts
    2,712
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Sep 16 2004, 09:04 AM
    [b] I disagree with you on all accounts. I learned enough about pot back in school to know that it is bad stuff that leads to addiction to even stronger drugs. If anyone ever gave it to my kids I would be breaking his/her bones for it. When I go out on the spirals at the stadium at halftime to call home and check voicemail, the smell of pot there nausiates me. I also think its dumb for the meadowlands to be giving fans a hard time about tailgate but people get away with lighting up joints at halftime.

    IMO: any parent who smokes pot with their children in the house are irresponsible.

    when someone is killed by speeders, it is a jail time offense called vehiclular Homicide. [/b][/quote]
    That is really an old wise-tale, that it leads to strong things. Some people, yes, but trust me, by making it illegal, thats not changing a thing.

    If pot was legal, most people would treat is a relaxant and a nice way get stoned and chill out. It would almost be like how alchohol is treated in Europe: You drink not to get trashed but to enjoy the beer. If pot was legal, people would smoke it to enjoy the buzz and and not to get totally stoned (not saying this is true for all, but a lot). If pot was legal, then people wouldnt care about doing coke or heroin as much simply because they have something legal they could do. A lot of kids do other drugs cause its like "Whats the point of doing pot when thats illegal, when theres cocaine or heroin or crack when those are illegal as well?"

    I enjoyed smoking but I had to quit simply because I am looking for a government job. Do you think its fair that because Ive smoked in the past, I might not be elligible for these jobs, but my friend who drinks excessively but never smoked before, is elligible for the job? Is smoking that much worse than drinking? I have seen both, and to say smoking is worse is pretty ridiculous.

  20. #20
    [quote][b]I disagree with you on all accounts.[/b][/quote]

    What a shock, LOL&#33;

    [quote][b] I learned enough about pot back in school to know that it is bad stuff that leads to addiction to even stronger drugs. [/b][/quote]

    With your one toke, right, and all your close personal friends who smoked iup, right, LOL&#33; Please, this old chestnet is as dishonest as humanly possible. ALCOHOL and CIGARETTES are the ONLY gateway drugs of any worth. Hard Drug users always, when questioned, reply that they started with Cigarettes and Beer. Not Pot. And the fact is this: Addictive people do addictive things. Be it overeating, drugs, alcohol or any number of other (dangerous) things. Hell, extreme skydivers are, in a way, using their own body to create their own drugs. Gonn make that illegal too?

    You may want to check some of the non-Govt studies on this subject.

    By the way, how many Adult pot smokers do you know today, can count among your friends?? Bet not too many. But I know quite a few who smoke all the time, and are as fully functional as you or I. And oddly, none of them ever tried hard drugs. Wierd eh?

    [quote][b]If anyone ever gave it to my kids I would be breaking his/her bones for it. [/b][/quote]

    Uh, who wants to give it to your kids? I would hope you would do the same if someone gave them Alcohol or Cigarettes too. Of course, you are likely the kind of parent who would sneak their 12 year old son a beer at the game. Make him a man, right&#33;

    Legal Age limits are another common sense method of limiting use among children. Take the profit out of it (by legalizing it) anddelaing to kids becomes a non-issue.

    [quote][b]When I go out on the spirals at the stadium at halftime to call home and check voicemail, the smell of pot there nausiates me.[/b][/quote]

    OK, so what. The smell of the Beer all over OTHER fans may make someone else sick.....Old Beer is a disgusting smell.

    [quote][b] I also think its dumb for the meadowlands to be giving fans a hard time about tailgate but people get away with lighting up joints at halftime.[/b][/quote]

    No disagreement here. That isn&#39;t the point of my disagreement with you.

    [quote][b]IMO: any parent who smokes pot with their children in the house are irresponsible.[/b][/quote]

    But Drinkers are ok? Cigarette smokers?? How hypocritical can you possibly be?? I bet your a smoker and a drinker. And from your pic, a big eater too (Obesity is the single most dangerous helath risk in America, but you sure don;t seem worried about THAT risk).

    [quote][b]when someone is killed by speeders, it is a jail time offense called vehiclular Homicide.[/b][/quote]

    And oddly, when someones is killed by a pot smoking speeder, it&#39;;s STILL called vehicular homicide. The REASON is irrelevant, it is the crime (in this case manslaughter) that matters.

    I&#39;ll ask again, how can you equate smoking weed in someones home where no one is hurt in any form, to killing someone??

    I suppose we&#39;ll have to agree to disagree Jetman.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us